• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• long term perspective guys.

His signal, his style and will make money eventually

Patient and not rush trader.

Beta, pls do not change how you trade.

Comment

• I think a MAM option would be best for Betatrader.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

• @Betatrader, do you plan trading in december and january?

Comment

• Beta will you be trading in December or jan, as my 3 month sub is due for renewal in the next few days, and might wait until after the new year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunther View Post
            Beta will you be trading in December or jan, as my 3 month sub is due for renewal in the next few days, and might wait until after the new year.
            I guess, it will be answered like
            Originally posted by Betatrader View Post
            However, be sure I'm still there and I'm still trading as usual. I'm looking at my charts every day to analyze Weekly, Daily and H4 charts, as usual.
            So he just can't know whether there will be a trade or not.

I have a similar, but more exact question. Beta, what is the biggest gap in time between two trades based on your backtests? I think it can help to solve some of the questions like "when will you take a trade already ".

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunther View Post
              Beta will you be trading in December or jan, as my 3 month sub is due for renewal in the next few days, and might wait until after the new year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              very good question indeed
              cause I know some traders that stop trading from the start of December till after 21 of Jan
              so I also would like to know of beta trade normally during this period or he does stop trading

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Guys betta is a very smart guy . He made a nice record and now he intends to keep it as long as possible by not trading . If anybody can live of this kind of trading then its only a signal provider. Anyway it's just my opinion everybody decide for themselves.

Comment

• I stop following this. Nov, Dec no trades I presume if he keeps the signal we will see again mid January or later. Good luck nc!

Comment

• Hi everybody,

Sorry for the delay, I didn't take the time to come here the last days.
                    Originally posted by Big River Man
                    Hey Beta do you trade over the weeks of Xmas and into January or take a few weeks off?
                    Originally posted by smejko
                    @Betatrader, do you plan trading in december and january?
                    Originally posted by Gunther
                    Beta will you be trading in December or jan
                    To reply to your question : Yes, I'm still trading in November and December. But I usually stop trading during the 2 last weeks of December, because it's a special period of time of the year, when the Markets are doing weird things. I will trade again from the start of January like every year.

Originally posted by Crane
                    Beta, what is the biggest gap in time between two trades based on your backtests?
                    As said before, it's a really good question :-)
                    To be honest, I don't recall exactly how long in my backtests was the time between 2 differents trades. I would say about 1-1.5 months. Not taking even 1 trade in a month is really rare for me.
                    Personally, I think the low rate of setups during the end of this year is due to the big consolidation periods of time since the 08/24/2015 erratic move. But now, the USDJPY left its ranging zone. "As usual", I hope seeing good setups soon because I didn't take a trade since a while but I can't guarantee it...

Originally posted by yabanda
                    Guys betta is a very smart guy . He made a nice record and now he intends to keep it as long as possible by not trading . If anybody can live of this kind of trading then its only a signal provider. Anyway it's just my opinion everybody decide for themselves.
                    If I don't trade, it's because I love high-probability setups. My statistics are just a consequence of my trading history, not a cause. I don't use it to make my trading decision, it's pretty dangerous to do that...
                    You are talking about living from trading but the most important concerning the results is not the trade rate or the monthly % (higher the monthly % is, the more likely you will see big negative months during your year. Look around you), the most important is the annual return. Look at annual return of other professional traders. It's entirely comparable.

It sucks for the people who subscribed during the end of the year but, of course, I can't and I will never change my trading style to fit the needs of the subscribers.

Comment

• Beta the man

Comment

• Great trade, Beta! 577 pips on GBPNZD, no less.

Comment

• Nice one today +2.14%!

Comment

• may the following be as nice as this trade

Comment

• Originally posted by Betatrader View Post
                              Hi everybody,

Sorry for the delay, I didn't take the time to come here the last days.

To reply to your question : Yes, I'm still trading in November and December. But I usually stop trading during the 2 last weeks of December, because it's a special period of time of the year, when the Markets are doing weird things. I will trade again from the start of January like every year.

As said before, it's a really good question :-)
                              To be honest, I don't recall exactly how long in my backtests was the time between 2 differents trades. I would say about 1-1.5 months. Not taking even 1 trade in a month is really rare for me.
                              Personally, I think the low rate of setups during the end of this year is due to the big consolidation periods of time since the 08/24/2015 erratic move. But now, the USDJPY left its ranging zone. "As usual", I hope seeing good setups soon because I didn't take a trade since a while but I can't guarantee it...

If I don't trade, it's because I love high-probability setups. My statistics are just a consequence of my trading history, not a cause. I don't use it to make my trading decision, it's pretty dangerous to do that...
                              You are talking about living from trading but the most important concerning the results is not the trade rate or the monthly % (higher the monthly % is, the more likely you will see big negative months during your year. Look around you), the most important is the annual return. Look at annual return of other professional traders. It's entirely comparable.

It sucks for the people who subscribed during the end of the year but, of course, I can't and I will never change my trading style to fit the needs of the subscribers.
                              Dear beta ..
                              Any chance of providing mamm service any soon ?? Pls ?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by smejko View Post
                                Depending on the agreement,...
                                I guess alot of people r interested in a mamm here now beta .. can we take a count and see how it comes out ... if it suits u then lets give it a shot man ..
                                I like your trading style .. yet trade frequency and some breakeven or negative months on my initial capital of 5 or 6k wont get me much profit at the end ...
                                Mamm is a win win situation i guess ..
                                Thanks
                                Originally posted by Betatrader View Post
                                Hi Taruh,

To be honest, I don't know exactly what is the VIP subscription. As I understood, it looks like it's a free subscription for the followers and Forexsignals make money on the volume of trades. If it's the case, as explained by Big River Man, I don't think it's interesting for them relating to my low trade frequency.
                                I don't plan to offer my signal through MAM at the moment. If several people are interested, maybe I will but for now, it's not on the agenda.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X