No announcement yet.

Betatrader - Swing Trading System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better late than never......nice 'comeback trade' there Beta......lovely bearish weekly pin

Comment

• Just cancelled Beta which is a shame,

really like your trading style which is why i subscribed, but i have to cancel as its just not economically viable to receive your trades via the copier,

3 months, 4 trades, 3 losers, (6% down) i missed the winner my own fault, but even with that 4% down for the period

while i totally agree with you, dont change your trade style for anything, just sadly your trade style is not suitable for copying via the trade copier,

like many have said a MAM would fix this, but till that day, im out,

thanks though

//Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by dupapa View Post
        Just cancelled Beta which is a shame,

really like your trading style which is why i subscribed, but i have to cancel as its just not economically viable to receive your trades via the copier,

3 months, 4 trades, 3 losers, (6% down) i missed the winner my own fault, but even with that 4% down for the period

while i totally agree with you, dont change your trade style for anything, just sadly your trade style is not suitable for copying via the trade copier,

like many have said a MAM would fix this, but till that day, im out,

thanks though

//Ben
        Surely it's merely a matter of timing for you though? 40% a year is 40% a year. Plus you pay your broker less. I plan on joining in January. It may be hard but I think patience can be a virtue for a retail trader. Plus sure this signal would add great correlation between your signals if you ran 2 or 3 on sane account

Comment

• BRM your right 40% is 40% or 30 ish % for me minus fee's,

of course thats providing the target is hit, but your right if beta does what he says on the tin i should still gain over a year period, if i was to continue i would need 44% in 9 months to hit that ROI

thanks for the response, you have got me to think it through more, i think ill sit on the side for now any maybe like you look next year, i really dont see much point starting a 3 month subscription now in december, as both december and jan are meh months,

i think cause i see sept, oct, and nov as very "liquid" months possibly the best of the year for opportunity that im struggling to see how the ROI is achieved when we now going into dec, jan and feb, months not so liquid and alot more sporadic with weird behavior which normally shows in your bottom line,

but yes likely just bad timing, so sitting out, will likely wait until after jan going forward at least,

cheers

//Ben

Comment

• What happened to the link of betatrader is no longer on the market place? nc!

Comment

• Originally posted by nc! View Post
              What happened to the link of betatrader is no longer on the market place? nc!
              Is this what you are looking for?

FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

Comment

• Hi everybody,

First of all, I want to wish you a happy and successful new year for all your projects and personal goals and of course, good health for everybody.
                As explained, I was off the last weeks of December because the market is too weird to be tradable with my system. This period is now over and I resume my trading as usual since today.
                Thanks for your comments. Since I was off, I didn't take the time to reply to several requests and emails. I'll be more reactive now :-)

I understand the subscribers who prefered cancel the subscription because the fee was too high relating to the end-of-year performance. And I understand very well the interest in using a MAM/PAMM. I'm now taking seriously this in account and I'm thinking about the different options. It's possible I will open a MAM/PAMM before the half of the year. As said by sherif, it can be a "win-win" situation for the people who don't have big accounts.
                I know that my trading style is really "swing" because I only take setups I love and sometimes, they can be rare. It's understandable that it doesn't suit everyone. But keep in mind that the patience is the most effective weapon on the Markets, with a true risk management.

Have a nice day

Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by Betatrader View Post
                  I understand the subscribers who prefered cancel the subscription because the fee was too high relating to the end-of-year performance. And I understand very well the interest in using a MAM/PAMM. I'm now taking seriously this in account and I'm thinking about the different options. It's possible I will open a MAM/PAMM before the half of the year. As said by sherif, it can be a "win-win" situation for the people who don't have big accounts.
                  Hooray for this! I am one of those that cancelled recently, and I wish I didn't have to. If you can do a MAM, then I am in.

Comment

• I am in for MAMM too.

Comment

• Hi Beta,

I just noticed on my Simpletrader dashboard that your signal "Master Connected?" status is "No". Is it just me, or anyone else sees it too?

This seems like something that needs to be fixed at the provider's end (???).

Comment

• Originally posted by sanriopurin View Post
                        Hi Beta,

I just noticed on my Simpletrader dashboard that your signal "Master Connected?" status is "No". Is it just me, or anyone else sees it too?

I suggest contacting support via live help or email.

Smart Scalper had the same issue a couple of weeks ago. Forexsignals support will either fix it or contact the trader directly if necessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillHuppert View Post
                          I suggest contacting support via live help or email.

Smart Scalper had the same issue a couple of weeks ago. Forexsignals support will either fix it or contact the trader directly if necessary.
                          Thanks for the tip, emailed support... support will alert Beta about it.

Comment

• Hi beta, does it affect your system as more people follow your strategy? Such as become unworkable?

Comment

• Originally posted by dummyFX View Post
                              Hi beta, does it affect your system as more people follow your strategy? Such as become unworkable?
                              More followers will affect scalping FAR more than swing trading. Will have no impact here at all

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dummyFX View Post
                                Hi beta, does it affect your system as more people follow your strategy? Such as become unworkable?
                                Generally speaking, if you use a trading system which is not working properly when a lot of people use it, you can be really skeptical about the efficiency of this system.
                                If you are speaking about the risk of time delay when plenty of orders are filled in the same time, it's more the scalping style trading which is concerned as pearcy2 mentioned it. But in this case, it's not due to the system itself but rather the technical architecture behind it.
                                Here, we're in a swing trading system. We have plenty of time to put an order, plenty of time and liquidity to be filled, using major Support/Resistances levels (where the biggest order clusters are located). With these kind of system the number of orders, the spread and the slippage are not a problem.

Edit (I forgot to reply to sanriopurin) :
                                Originally posted by sanriopurin View Post
                                Hi Beta,

Let me know if you still have the problem because I entered the Market today. You should have one running trade on GBPNZD.
                                Last edited by Betatrader; 01-19-2016, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X