Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully just a bad period and it's gonna end in May

Comment

• NZDUSD almost hit stop loss and since then has reversed nicely and now we have another AUDUSD trade in profit. Maybe our luck is changing...

Comment

• Originally posted by Okda
        Audusd was closed at profit less than 1/4 the normal, is strategy changed now? Let the loser run and cut your profit quickly?

Are you sure the AUDUSD trade was closed? It is still open on my account. Maybe you closed it by accident Okda

Comment

• Originally posted by Coy0te View Post

Are you sure the AUDUSD trade was closed? It is still open on my account. Maybe you closed it by accident Okda
          yes, the problem is from my side indeed, my partner did close it and i missed his note

i will edit my post above since it is wrong

thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Coy0te View Post
            NZDUSD almost hit stop loss and since then has reversed nicely and now we have another AUDUSD trade in profit. Maybe our luck is changing...
            Darn broker hit my stop at 0.70545. Does anyone know exactly when stop was changed from 0.70545 to 0.7056?

Comment

• missed AUDUSD

Comment

• Hi Beta nice to see USD CAD hit take profit. Thanks.

Comment

• This signal is going nowhere, after six months i am on the losing side plus signals fees. I am unsubscribing. Good luck guys

Comment

• Auto trading is secure but it is depend on your choosing, some really work and some can also lose your all money, from your Forex account. To know more about automatic trading you need to visit: https://sites.google.com/site/forexstartegy
                    There are many traders who want to create their own Forex trading strategy so that they can get more benefits.

Comment

• hi betatrader, can i subscribe to your signal copy through forexsignals or simple trader? if so, how much is your monthly fee? if not, how do i subscribe to your signal?
                      thanks, rfx

Comment

• Originally posted by robertfx View Post
                        hi betatrader, can i subscribe to your signal copy through forexsignals or simple trader? if so, how much is your monthly fee? if not, how do i subscribe to your signal?
                        thanks, rfx
                        Here is the link to join Betatrader on SimpleTrader.

FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

Comment

• An easy to learn forex swing system especially designed for the hourly charts. Feel free to experiment with the indicator settings.

Chart Setup

Indicators: Moving Averages (52 SMA, 22 EMA, 9 EMA), !De_Munyuk
                          Preferred time frame(s): 1 Hour
                          Trading sessions: Any
                          Preferred Currency pairs: Majors, Currency Crosses

Download

Download the 1 Hour Forex Swing Trading System for Metatrader 4.

GBP/USD 1 Hour Chart

forex-swing-system

As shown in the GBP/USD chart above, we have two valid buy trading signals at respectively 1.6366 and 1.6525 exchange rate. The yellow 9 period exponential moving average back above the red 22 period exponential moving average and white 52 period simple moving average from below + green !De_Munyuk indicator dot (below the main trading chart).

Trading Rules

Buy Rules:
                          • Criteria #1: Yellow 9 EMA back above the red 22 EMA and 52 SMA from below
                          • Criteria #2: !De_Munyuk indicator must be green (bullish)

Buy the currency pair and place stop-loss 5 pips below the previous swing low.
                          Target Method 1: Close your position at 1:2 risk-to-reward ratio. Use a trailing stop.
                          Target Method 2: Close your long position when the yellow EMA crosses the red EMA from above (short-term bearish).

Sell Rules:
                          • Criteria #1: Yellow 9 EMA back below the red 22 EMA and 52 SMA from above
                          • Criteria #2: !De_Munyuk indicator must be red (bearish)

Sell the pair and place stop-loss 5 pips above the previous swing high level.
                          Target Method 1: Close your position at 1:2 risk-to-reward ratio. Use a trailing stop.
                          Target Method 2: Close your long position when the yellow EMA crosses the red EMA from below (short-term bullish).

Lowest Brokerage - 0.005%

Comment

• MAM please!!!

Comment

• Yes, this signal is better with MAMM.

Comment

• Nice trades Beta thank you. nc!

Comment

Working...
                                X