Betatrader - Swing Trading System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everybody,

It's been a while I didn't post anything here. Looks like scams and ads love this thread.
    Just to let people know I will not trade anymore this year. I will resume trading in January as usual.

Merry Christmas and happy new year to everybody

Comment

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too and everybody here on this forum. nc!

Comment

• Originally posted by Betatrader View Post
        Hi everybody,

It's been a while I didn't post anything here. Looks like scams and ads love this thread.
        Just to let people know I will not trade anymore this year. I will resume trading in January as usual.

Merry Christmas and happy new year to everybody
        Good, solid performance without any hype, well done.

This signal is greatly overlooked and underrated by this community.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillHuppert View Post

Good, solid performance without any hype, well done.

This signal is greatly overlooked and underrated by this community.
          i think it is not overlooked.. it is rather a signal you want to follow via MAM and not a copier.. reward and risk looks great but how do you want to pay fees and be in profit with 13% yearly gain unless you have xxxxx$?? fantastic job especially the low drawdown is amazing!!.. so dont get me wrong.. trader is very likely on many of watchlists but i guess people want the MAM solution!

so merry christmas and keep up the good work.. maybe there will be a MAM in the next year

Comment

• Merry Christmas Beta. Thanks for a great year. You're a legend.

Comment

• Hye guys does anyone have the current UJ long trade still open?
              Beta signal isnt available on the market place anymore and he isnt connected to the reciever EA it also says on the simpletrader website that Beta is down 193 pips but actually he is down more than that but as he isnt connected it's hard to see if he has stopped out. A little bit frustrating how Beta doesnt just have it on a VPS? Not sure whats going on. I closed the trade straight away as didnt want to trade for trumps inauguration. Does anyone still have it open?

Comment

• According to his myfxbook account the UJ long trade stopped out at -247 pips on the 23rd. for -1.68%

Comment

• Originally posted by kmf
                  According to his myfxbook account the UJ long trade stopped out at -247 pips on the 23rd. for -1.68%
                  Thanks kmf the ST stats still have it as opened.
                  Cheers.

Comment

• Thanks for the heads up. Didnt know that this position is not being managed at all now... damn.

still in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Mine closed -246 pips. The signal will no longer be available? Betatrader do you read this? nc!

Comment

• I wrote the guy an email as well. master account is disconnected from ST for some time... Giving him a few days to respond and then probably gonna have to escalate this as ive just paid for a 6 month upfront subscription... ;( ...

fingers crossed this is just a tech **** up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by ales View Post
                          I wrote the guy an email as well. master account is disconnected from ST for some time... Giving him a few days to respond and then probably gonna have to escalate this as ive just paid for a 6 month upfront subscription... ;( ...
                          So any insight on what happened during this period? Anyone currently following the Betatrader signal can say if everything is normal now?

Comment

• Hi everybody,

Sorry for the delay, I'm a bit busy these days.
                            What happened at the end of January was a technical issue, which is now fixed. The USDJPY was a loser one and I lost 1.68% as you can see on my Myfxbook public profile.
                            My master was disconnected but if my trade was properly replicated on your accounts, you don't have to worry because the SL and the TP are always set (you have to systematically copy the SL, always...). However, this technical issue should not have appear.
                            My trading is going as usual. You can see on my profile that I took a GBPAUD trade last week and I'm currently shorting the CADCHF.
                            Keep in mind that my positions are always managed because in every cases, a SL and TP are set. My positions are then left alone to trigger the SL or the TP (sometimes I can move my SL at BE or move my TP depending on the context).

For those who are interested, a MAM/PAMM solution (mainly for retail investors) is very likely to come in the coming weeks/months. The licenses/regulations can take time to gather (contrary to the majority of traders offering MAM/PAMM solution illegaly, I have to benefit directly from specific retail licenses to work within a legal framework for this kind of service).

I'll try to be more reactive the next time :-)

Beta

Comment

• Hi Betatrader, when you have MAMM account you can post it i will be interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Betatrader View Post
                                Hi everybody,

Sorry for the delay, I'm a bit busy these days.
                                What happened at the end of January was a technical issue, which is now fixed. The USDJPY was a loser one and I lost 1.68% as you can see on my Myfxbook public profile.
                                My master was disconnected but if my trade was properly replicated on your accounts, you don't have to worry because the SL and the TP are always set (you have to systematically copy the SL, always...). However, this technical issue should not have appear.
                                My trading is going as usual. You can see on my profile that I took a GBPAUD trade last week and I'm currently shorting the CADCHF.
                                Keep in mind that my positions are always managed because in every cases, a SL and TP are set. My positions are then left alone to trigger the SL or the TP (sometimes I can move my SL at BE or move my TP depending on the context).

For those who are interested, a MAM/PAMM solution (mainly for retail investors) is very likely to come in the coming weeks/months. The licenses/regulations can take time to gather (contrary to the majority of traders offering MAM/PAMM solution illegaly, I have to benefit directly from specific retail licenses to work within a legal framework for this kind of service).

I'll try to be more reactive the next time :-)

Beta
                                Beta,

You must have been REALLY busy to not to reply to any of mine questions to all sort of your contacts nor have you did to Simple Trader representatives who tried to contact you and find out what is going on. It took more than 2 weeks... You left mine position on USDJPY unmanaged, uncontroled. I admit, I dont have set up fixed SL either TP but this should not be your excuse. I find it highly unprofessional to be treated like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X