Betatrader - Swing Trading System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nwboater View Post
    Does anyone here know what the minimum account size to follow Beta would be. His FxBook doesn't show account or trade lot sizes so I can't calculate what a minimum would be to properly scale to his account.

Thanks,
    Rod
    His account is almost 24k... the lot is not the same.
    if you see the discription of strategy says 2% that he risk.

Comment

• Hi everybody,

As you noticed, I'm not listed anymore on the Market Place of Simpletrader. I think it's because the Forexsignals team decided to filter the signals with new strong restrictions (which is a very good point) and one of them is : display all the details of my Myfxbook public account. I didn't do it because I didn't see the purpose of this particular point because all these information are still available on the Simpletrader panel. And to be honest, I don't care about not being listed on the Market Place anymore...
      However, maybe some of you prefer that I'm listed on the Market Place for some reasons... If it's the case, tell it to me and I will change my Myfxbook settings to show all details.
      For information, in parallel, I sent an email to the Forexsignals support to confirm the reason of this disappearance of my signal on the Market Place.
      Another point, I asked the Forexsignals support to fix a graphical issue on the Simpletrader chart panel. Currently, my chart shows an insane 50% drawdown in February 2015. Of course, it's a bug

For the new subscribers, I strongly encourage them to read the first page of this thread to be aware of my trading style and system. I will update it to bring to light crucial points (like copying SL and TP systematically... ).

A little update about the MAM/PAMM : I confirm that a MAM/PAMM will be available in the coming weeks/months. If it's a bit long to create this kind of service it's because of the retail licences and regulations. But it appears that it will come one day and very likely this year.

nwboater : I think I replied to you via Simpletrader PM. As explained, the lot size is different for every trade because it's calculated in relation with the risk exposure : never more than 2% risk per trade.

Edit : I updated the first post of this thread. I strongly encourage all new subscribers to read it.
      Last edited by Betatrader; 03-04-2017, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• Hi, just wondered if anyone is subscribed and if so what their experience has been of the signal to date. Thanks.

Comment

• My sub goes until August and it seems we are priority number 2 or more. Hi Beta do you read, is the service to your priority investors better? Any reply from you will be appreciated do not want to follow signal that trader is not concerned. nc!

Comment

• Hi Betatrader maybe the system has not produced proper setups that's why they are no trades but can you confirm that signal is active and it is not a glitch or you not interested? I know that you are busy so am I but I have subscribe also and want to know if you are trading and if we should expect some trades from your signal? It is a fair question after all we have payed for a service.Thanks kind regards nc!

Comment

• Thanks for the trade as an answer it is alive and not just active. Good swinging ....nc!

Comment

• yes, I agree. Thanks to Betatrader for being active. We should be due for some good trades soon

Comment

• Well Beta Trader your system does not give you trades and we pay your subscription for some trades. Historically you never had such periods of no trades at all. Are you still trading? Your system does not give you any trades maybe it needs tuning? My subscription ends August it it was a losing proposition and I do not think I will renew. Why should I? Will you refund us for the luck of trading? Sure you will take your time to answer and maybe you will never answer. I will unsubscribe any how if they are no profitable trades until the end of my subscription. nc!

Comment

• Well I have disable this signals and will delete it soon since it does not trade. Trader collected subscriptions and vanished from forum with out trading. No refund here, honest trader far from it.

Comment

• ask for refund from paypal and fight the case.

Comment

• I'm sure he will give you a refund for any unused months since you cancelled, he doesn't follow the forum's so you'll need to email him.

Comment

• I did email him. Trader has vanished and he does not report here or trade here. I liked price action and his strategy at least on the small history was solid. Did not loose my equity so that's a plus for him. Others, I cut, have a loss and pay subscription. To many martingale grid systems here, so price action was nice to have. Swing trades. nc!

Comment

• Originally posted by nc!
                            I did email him. Trader has vanished and he does not report here or trade here. I liked price action and his strategy at least on the small history was solid. Did not loose my equity so that's a plus for him. Others, I cut, have a loss and pay subscription. To many martingale grid systems here, so price action was nice to have. Swing trades. nc!
                            Yeah thought I'd wait for abit to unsubscribe too. But last trades have been bad and no correspond so you just pay for nothing basically

Comment

• A bit sad. History seems so promising, and would be a nice addition to any portfolio if there were trades (with profit overall).
                              This year so far has been in loss.
                              I have no issues with SP not posting if he does not want to, but the inactivity has been a concern for me. Also would be a great relief for any follower to see finally some of the great trades that Beta had in the past with good gains but I guess there must have been less favourable setups for his system, unfortunately

Comment

• His lack off response here, lack of trades setups or what ever, makes me feel uncomfortable just in case provider goes havoc and destroys account. I lower my risk but now deleted. If he trades again for 2 months history I will join. We only join based on forward tests but we expect some trades signal should have future not only past history.

Price action, excellent win rate 1:1 2% win or SL.

Comment

Working...
                                X