No announcement yet.

Betatrader - Swing Trading System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like a positive trade is going to happen and I am not on it as I have the signal suspended until someone hears something from the guy. Really disappointing as I have got all the previous losers and the EJ winner. #frustrated

I am Just a Man Frustrated with Tapatalk and New Forum Integration

Comment

• Yes a trade is running atm - good to see a nice trade - been some time since last one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
        Looks like a positive trade is going to happen and I am not on it as I have the signal suspended until someone hears something from the guy. Really disappointing as I have got all the previous losers and the EJ winner. #frustrated

I am Just a Man Frustrated with Tapatalk and New Forum Integration
        I signed up had 3 months of losses, then cancelled.

It's difficult to stay with a trader no matter what, after 3 months of losses in a row.

Betatrader is a great signal provider, it's just I cannot psychologically cope with the way he trades.

Comment

• Hi Beta, are you still trading? It's been ages since you executed a trade.

Comment

• Also, Forex MT4 Indicators
            Best Expert Advisors(EAs) for Automated Trading, Trading Systems, Forex Expert Advisors, MT4 Indicators and Scripts for MetaTrader Platform,Forex Robots PRO.

Comment

• still earning ?

Comment

Working...
              X