Clear All

• Ibrahim91
    replied
    still earning ?

Leave a comment:

• ArtJan
    replied
    Also, Forex MT4 Indicators
    Best Expert Advisors(EAs) for Automated Trading, Trading Systems, Forex Expert Advisors, MT4 Indicators and Scripts for MetaTrader Platform,Forex Robots PRO.

Leave a comment:

• sanriopurin
    replied
    Hi Beta, are you still trading? It's been ages since you executed a trade.

Leave a comment:

• Westie
    replied
    Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
    Looks like a positive trade is going to happen and I am not on it as I have the signal suspended until someone hears something from the guy. Really disappointing as I have got all the previous losers and the EJ winner. #frustrated

I am Just a Man Frustrated with Tapatalk and New Forum Integration
    I signed up had 3 months of losses, then cancelled.

It's difficult to stay with a trader no matter what, after 3 months of losses in a row.

Betatrader is a great signal provider, it's just I cannot psychologically cope with the way he trades.

Leave a comment:

• Hansen
    replied
    Yes a trade is running atm - good to see a nice trade - been some time since last one.

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Looks like a positive trade is going to happen and I am not on it as I have the signal suspended until someone hears something from the guy. Really disappointing as I have got all the previous losers and the EJ winner. #frustrated

I am Just a Man Frustrated with Tapatalk and New Forum Integration

Leave a comment:

• nc!
    replied
    His lack off response here, lack of trades setups or what ever, makes me feel uncomfortable just in case provider goes havoc and destroys account. I lower my risk but now deleted. If he trades again for 2 months history I will join. We only join based on forward tests but we expect some trades signal should have future not only past history.

Price action, excellent win rate 1:1 2% win or SL.

Leave a comment:

• Hansen
    replied
    A bit sad. History seems so promising, and would be a nice addition to any portfolio if there were trades (with profit overall).
    This year so far has been in loss.
    I have no issues with SP not posting if he does not want to, but the inactivity has been a concern for me. Also would be a great relief for any follower to see finally some of the great trades that Beta had in the past with good gains but I guess there must have been less favourable setups for his system, unfortunately

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Originally posted by nc!
    I did email him. Trader has vanished and he does not report here or trade here. I liked price action and his strategy at least on the small history was solid. Did not loose my equity so that's a plus for him. Others, I cut, have a loss and pay subscription. To many martingale grid systems here, so price action was nice to have. Swing trades. nc!
    Yeah thought I'd wait for abit to unsubscribe too. But last trades have been bad and no correspond so you just pay for nothing basically

Leave a comment:

• nc!
    replied
    I did email him. Trader has vanished and he does not report here or trade here. I liked price action and his strategy at least on the small history was solid. Did not loose my equity so that's a plus for him. Others, I cut, have a loss and pay subscription. To many martingale grid systems here, so price action was nice to have. Swing trades. nc!

Leave a comment:

• Westie
    replied
    I'm sure he will give you a refund for any unused months since you cancelled, he doesn't follow the forum's so you'll need to email him.

Leave a comment:

• Spland FX
    replied
    ask for refund from paypal and fight the case.

Leave a comment:

• nc!
    replied
    Well I have disable this signals and will delete it soon since it does not trade. Trader collected subscriptions and vanished from forum with out trading. No refund here, honest trader far from it.

Leave a comment:

• nc!
    replied
    Well Beta Trader your system does not give you trades and we pay your subscription for some trades. Historically you never had such periods of no trades at all. Are you still trading? Your system does not give you any trades maybe it needs tuning? My subscription ends August it it was a losing proposition and I do not think I will renew. Why should I? Will you refund us for the luck of trading? Sure you will take your time to answer and maybe you will never answer. I will unsubscribe any how if they are no profitable trades until the end of my subscription. nc!

Leave a comment:

• Hansen
    replied
    yes, I agree. Thanks to Betatrader for being active. We should be due for some good trades soon

Leave a comment:

Working...
X