Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consistent profit signal | 3300% gain within 5 month | 100% monthly average

Hi guys,
    Hope all are well by the grace of GOD. Really happy to get such a community. This is RSH and I am a full time Forex Learner and trying to be a successful trader.
    Trading more than 5 years and working with some investment company as well. As I am new in this community so just added a signal. Will add more 5 to 10 signal time to time.

Signal Name: Consistent Profit

Signal Details: I started trade this account in April 2015 last week. My Broker is ILQFORX ( ASIC) and my initial deposit was 1000 USD later I got some rebates so overall now total deposit can be seen appx 1800 USD. I always prefer to withdraw profit time to time and withdraw almost 13.5K just within 4 month. Signal average monthly growth over 100%. Maximum draw-down 35%+. This is all about my trading account.

My Trading Strategy: I generally focus on scalping trading strategy just following price trend. But sometime I changed my trading strategy on the basis of market condition. For example: When I faced high slippage and re-quote then I shift to price action basket trading. Where I will close my trade with average gain.
    NOTE: I also do high frequency trading during news time like NFP, FOMC etc.

My Trading Specialty: My every trade includes STOP LOSS. I also use some trading tools and custom EA to do proper trade management.

SIGNAL LINK: CLICK HERE

MYFXBOOK PROFILE LINK: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/copy...profit/1279872

Screenshot_10.jpg

MY TRADING PORTFOLIO: Here you can find some of my old trading account and record. I also have million $ trading portfolio that I am currently trading with some company.
    View the profile of Forex Trader copytrades - forex trading systems, strategies and forum posts.

CONTACT DETAILS: If you have any question regarding my trading signal then please don't hesitate to inform me. You can contact with me form my signal page:
    FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

DISCLAIMER: I am a human being so my past trading record never determine future trading success. Please if you follow or want to follow my signal then must check Forex High Risk Warning and understand it properly. Forex Market always uncertain and any trader can face loss anytime although a knowledgeable trader can maintain good risk management but there also have some limitation.

HIGH RISK WARNING: Forex, Futures, and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risks. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. You must be aware of the risks of investing in forex, futures, and options and be willing to accept them in order to trade in these markets. Forex trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Please do not trade with borrowed money or money you cannot afford to lose. Any opinions, news, research, analysis, prices, or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on such information. Please remember that the past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.

You have my interest. Im thinking of clearing 1000 - 2500 euro for you on an account and start following u. I will set you on my watch list. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Tripzor View Post
      You have my interest. Im thinking of clearing 1000 - 2500 euro for you on an account and start following u. I will set you on my watch list. Good luck.
      Thank you mate for your interest. Pray for me so that I an full fill your expectation.

Comment

Please can you open up your myfxbook history (including lot size) so we can actually see the trades you took.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Deposits $1,873.08
          Withdrawals $-13,298.52

So trader is in worries because of risk

Comment

Originally posted by withnail View Post
            Please can you open up your myfxbook history (including lot size) so we can actually see the trades you took.

I see that this week he already has 84 trades and 13.71 lots for an account of 3k. I also think it's risky, but if it makes 100% per month with DD 50% we could lower by half and it would make 50% with DD of 25% or even more for more conservative approach. But we need more info and open history...

Comment

Hi mate,
              If you want to see all my trading history then please go to this link: https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...nt-Profit.html
              And click on close trade. You will see my all trading history.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by fxsuccess View Post
                Hi mate,
                If you want to see all my trading history then please go to this link: https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...nt-Profit.html
                And click on close trade. You will see my all trading history.

Regards
                Hi

It may be because I'm looking at it on my iPhone, but I can't see the lot sizes on that link?

Comment

Originally posted by smejko View Post
                  Deposits $1,873.08
                  Withdrawals $-13,298.52
                  So trader is in worries because of risk
                  Hi mate,, May I know what is the definition of risk? I know so many trader who started to grow very slowly but after some month ultimately getting margin call.
                  From my trading style: I can say I am moving on the correct way. My all trade includes with STOP LOSS,, if I face any loss that it will be calculative,, and I know how to recover that loss.

AND PLEASE NOTE: My Actual Deposit was: 1000 USD, I got 800+ bonus.

Thank You

Comment

Hi

It may be because I'm looking at it on my iPhone, but I can't see the lot sizes on that link?

Just now I make my trade history public: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/copy...profit/1279872

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by fxsuccess View Post
                      Just now I make my trade history public: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/copy...profit/1279872

Thank you
                      Thanks.

What is the max risk per trade? I.e. If Sl is hit? I saw one trade lost over 23% in 3 mins..

Comment

This is nuts.

Copying would have to be an issue here with the frequency of this. Plus massive lots for size of account 98 lots in a day for a $12k account so be careful peeps.

Keep up the good work though provider.

Comment

Holy moly, I am remortgaging today and paying off my house by next week with this signal.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottFX View Post
                            Holy moly, I am remortgaging today and paying off my house by next week with this signal.
                            I smell Sarcasm :P

Looks like he knows what he's doing and he is active on the forums with hes subscribers, I personally like that. I just got myself burned with Passive Income Grow signal because it was only 30 weeks old and had not so much history. This signal is also very young so I'm going to watch it a bit more for sure and maybe in a month I will take some profit from my other signal to a new account and get you started :P Its looks very risky but also very rewarding.

Why do you always withdraw the money ?
                            Is it not better to have like 5000 - 10 000 on it and double or triple that every time ?

Why keep the balance so low ?
                            Last edited by Tripzor; 08-26-2015, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Not trading few days...?

Comment

Working...
                              X