Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raj, well said my man

Comment

• Just wanted to clarify something, I am following you using a friend's account
      My funds are under his name cause I have problems in send it funds from Egypt
      Same thing for Viper and betatrader
      I can provide his uid in a private msg if requested

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Okda View Post
        Just wanted to clarify something, I am following you using a friend's account

I don't think it was directed to you at all. There is some people at simpletrader that made some comments about this signal and not you

Comment

Just wanted to clarify something, I am following you using a friend's account

What kind of problems in transfers from egypt ??. I am from there 2 and was just wandering ... is it difficult to withdraw money or what or difficulties in depositing only ??

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• Let's discuss it in pm to avoid hijacking the thread

Comment

• I am sorry but I need to talk cause what I have seen in the last 6 days has put a lot of mental pressure on me
              Trades are looking as if they are a result of random entries hoping for the trend to go the same way, nothing is wrong with that, but the decision of letting profit go into big dd and then closed in loss is not something I am used to
              I have seen most of the trades goes like below:
              Buy, get a small amount of profit, hold, go in a big negative, close in big lose , then sell, small profit, hold, big negative, close in big lose, buy again!!!

I need an old follower to confirm if this is the normal way of trades so I shut up and keep watching or confirm that this is a new trading style.

EurCad / EurUsd / EurGbp
              And seems like AudUsd / NzdUsd / CadJpy are following the same scenario

Again sorry for this reply but really watching the trading style during the last 6 days has been very stressful

Current available equity is 23% less than when I joined 6 days ago
              Actual loses : 12%
              Floating DD : 12%

Last edited by Okda; 09-15-2015, 03:14 PM.

Comment

I am sorry but I need to talk cause what I have seen in the last 6 days has put a lot of mental pressure on me
                Trades are looking as if they are a result of random entries hoping for the trend to go the same way, nothing is wrong with that, but the decision of letting profit go into big dd and then closed in loss is not something I am used to
                I have seen most of the trades goes like below:
                Buy, get a small amount of profit, hold, go in a big negative, close in big lose , then sell, small profit, hold, big negative, close in big lose, buy again!!!

I need an old follower to confirm if this is the normal way of trades so I shut up and keep watching or confirm that this is a new trading style.

EurCad / EurUsd / EurGbp
                And seems like AudUsd / NzdUsd / CadJpy are following the same scenario

Again sorry for this reply but really watching the trading style during the last 6 days has been very stressful

Current available equity is 23% less than when I joined 6 days ago
                Actual loses : 12%
                Floating DD : 12%

There are no old followers, this is a new signal.

The EUR/USD buy trades really baffle me as well.

Comment

• I'm close to closing all European trades ec can offset some of the loss not liking a buy going into tomorrow standing aside for now

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Okda. In simpletrader, you can took at his closed trades going back to July 1 2015. You might want to look at those. Just for info.

Comment

• Hi guys, I subscribed to this signal as well, and over at simpletrader there is an interesting conversation going on about the Consistent Profit signal.

Here are the screen shots I have taken of the conversation.

Screen Shot 2015-09-15 at 12.43.04 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2015-09-15 at 12.43.38 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2015-09-15 at 12.44.12 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2015-09-15 at 12.45.08 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2015-09-15 at 12.45.31 PM.png

All I can say is to be very cautious about this signal......

Comment

• Oh, that is not good
                        Hope we will be proven wrong soon ( i.e. Before the account is blown away)

Comment

• Originally posted by nemo100 View Post
                          Okda. In simpletrader, you can took at his closed trades going back to July 1 2015. You might want to look at those. Just for info.
                          I did so, although I am not a pro , I don't see many trades closed in loss in opposite directions for the same pair in less than 48 hours

Thanks for the suggestion for sure

Comment

• Everyone should close the trades before the big news tomorrow and Thursday to stay protected and see if this account implodes. I suggest reading what nvenr32 posted above.

Comment

• does anyone know if you can see the consistent profit conversation on simpletrader? I cant find it and i can barely read those screenshots above

Comment

• @KGB I may close my positions as well, i'm keeping a close eye on them. Also it is worth noting where is Rsh? He seems very quiet now? When he first introduced his signal he was all over here and now not so much????

Comment

Working...
                                X