No announcement yet.

Consistent profit signal | 3300% gain within 5 month | 100% monthly average

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agree with Rich, everyone is an expert until they lose money then they blame the signal provider, when most of the time money management is the key in trading. Positive minded ppl left on the signal I hope, could do without the haters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• a question please,

the last USDCAD trade of size 0.5 lot, is the lot size was done by mistake or on purpose ?

i am asking to be able to set the maximum lot size allowed to a proper value to avoid missing trades

Comment

• Hi my all friends,,
        We just completed last month with slight loss ( almost 5%). Had problem with last USDCAD trade and I complain it to my broker and they also agree to provide compensation. Anyway,, we will recover all loss in this month and please note 5% loss is nothing for me. Just a matter of 2 or 3 effective trades. As you saw that we come back 14% loss to 5% just a matter of 1 trade. Just keep patience.

HERE IS MY TRADING PORTFOLIO: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/copytrades

I belief that now I have only mature subscribers who understand Forex and its risk related issue. SO my trading psychology now stable and expecting coming month will be profitable.

Thanks for your cooperation. If you have any questions or need any help then just add me in skype so that I can provide you proper guideline and support. And I suggest all subscriber please add me in skype instead of sending message and other staff.

Regards
        Last edited by fxsuccess; 10-01-2015, 01:32 AM.

Comment

• Fxsuccess, thanks for the update what's your Skype address, I tried one but I think it was wrong.

All the best for October brother.

Comment

• Fx success, just please confirm the suitable max lot size settings, what is the maximum lot size you would use on your current balance?
            Thanks in advance

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunther View Post
              Fxsuccess, thanks for the update what's your Skype address, I tried one but I think it was wrong.

All the best for October brother.

My skype: raj.saha6

Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by Okda View Post
                Fx success, just please confirm the suitable max lot size settings, what is the maximum lot size you would use on your current balance?
                Thanks in advance

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
                Hi mate,

Generally I may use maximum 1 standard lot in my account depending on trading opportunity. But I suggest you to focus on your suitable RISK management and lot size based on equity. For example: 1000 USD maximum 0.10 lot etc.

Must add me in skype.

Regards

Comment

• Nice to see you back Fx

Comment

• My hosted account lost connection during an open trade. Great timing master got 2 pips I got 54

Comment

• Good day today! 100 pips on the UJ!

Comment

• Hi my all friends,,
                        Hope you enjoying a nice weekend. Thanks god,, we started our month with positive growth and I have confidence that we will make money. I expect your patience and cooperation. I may face loss sometime but its not final,, I know how to recover so must wait to see the game finishing.
                        I am trading many account and all are growing smoothly. Recently started some MAM account where I am making consistent profit as well. If anyone want to join then you can. I only can say,,,, definitely we will make money.

MAM DETAILS:
                        Broker: ILQ Australia ( ASIC Regulated)
                        Minimum Invest: 1000 USD
                        Monthly Expectation: 10 to 20%
                        Maximum Draw Down: 20%
                        MAM Joining Link: CLICK HERE
                        Performance: Click here ( MyFXBooK) Also you can see different account.

This is not a advertising,, its just sharing as some people talking about MAM. If you have any question or suggestion then don't hesitate to inform me. Contact with me using skype.

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND....
                        Last edited by fxsuccess; 10-05-2015, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• Nice to hear from you fx im with Axitrader in Australia what does ilq stand for.

Comment

• Originally posted by phillipnaz View Post
                            Nice to hear from you fx im with Axitrader in Australia what does ilq stand for.
                            I don't know this broker, why do you speak about Axi? is it somehow correlated?

Comment

• Institutional Liquidity LLC (ILQ)

Comment

• Originally posted by nemo100 View Post
                                Institutional Liquidity LLC (ILQ)
                                thank you but still don't know nothing about this broker and the correlation with Axi, can you be more clear than only write the name?

edit: I found this http://www.financemagnates.com/forex...orex-offering/ but never heard anybody use ILQ.

Comment

Working...
                                X