Consistent profit signal | 3300% gain within 5 month | 100% monthly average

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all friends,,,
    We completed another successful week. We are moving like that. Thanks for your cooperation and confidence.
    Just wanna say: We must make profit. Keep patience

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND.

Comment

• Originally posted by fxsuccess View Post
      Hi all friends,,,
      HAVE A NICE WEEKEND.
      You Too!

Comment

• I missed many trades also AUDUSD, USDCHF, USDCHF, NZDUSD at broker GP. Is there a way to find why? nc!

Comment

• Originally posted by nc! View Post
          I missed many trades also AUDUSD, USDCHF, USDCHF, NZDUSD at broker GP. Is there a way to find why? nc!
          me too, I missed 2 USDCHF, 2 NZDUSD, 1 AUDUSD on IC

Comment

• trades were taken with nearly 4 minutes after the start of the "FOMC Meeting Minutes" & "BOE Gov Carney Speaks" at which the market did move several pips with each tick, so for sure we missed them cause of slippage and short duration of trade

nothing to worry about guys, we all should understand that scalping during high volatile market conditions will most probably be missed using a trade copier with tight slippage settings ( 3 pips slippage is considered very tight during such conditions)

Comment

• Take care guys, a withdrawal was done of around 3500$, the current balance is only around 1300$
              adjust your risk according to the new balance , cause i see two trades GBPUSD with total lots of 0.8 which is frightening in mu humble opinion

EDIT: and now after the two GBPUSD trades balance is down to around 750$

can we discuss what happened today or you will call me a newbie ?
              Last edited by Okda; 10-14-2015, 09:39 AM.

Comment

• Okra, thanks for the info. I reduced my risk to less then .5 a few weeks ago given the markets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Be aware of this signal he withdraw around 3600 and than trade GBPUSD with big lot sizes. Lucky me that ICM was down .

Comment

• 2 questions:
                    - I do not understand the trades on GBPUSD
                    - where it ended the signal in the market place?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

• wow.... not good, whats with the absolutely MASSIVE lot size?

Comment

• Signal also disappeared from market. Big loss today for signal subscribers.

Comment

• Maybe the signal was hacked?

Comment

• Yes... by its owner... :-)

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

• oh well knew what i signed up for

note to self, stop looking for the quick big buck even if it is fun to think about or to watch it play out if you want anything other than likely a loss

onwards!

Comment

• Originally posted by FX Magician View Post
                                Maybe the signal was hacked?
                                very unlikely , not the first time to open two scalping trades at the same time for the same pair, he was looking for a retrace against the good news for GBP

the lot size compared to the enw account size ( even before the loss) is the main concern now

did he turn into gambling ?

Comment

Working...
                                X