Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sherif View Post
    Dear fxsucess..
    I think u got me wrong in my previous post ...
    I meant that high returns as this account will be accompanied by very high risk for sure even with the best traders ..
    I meant that the strategy used on this account specifically. The one named " million dollat project " .. do u still offer it or what ..
    Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
    Just an earlier argument with this guy ..
    I was trying to be kind about knowing he will blow sooner or later
    Originally posted by fxsuccess View Post
    HI, Glad to inform you that,, I am not such trader that I face margin call. I may face loss but I also come back suddenly. Hopefully you will get such kind of trading in future... COOL

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• He didn't blow but he is not straight and he doesn't care. He trades very safe and then makes withdraw and starts trading gamble . No warning to subs whatever . no comment after 50% loss . no care . He offers signal for free on Facebook . Good luck to all how continue to follow . If trading with crazy lot sizes is the key to these kind of profits then there are much better traders to follow just up the risk. Anyway , honesty and communication is very important after taking loss like this . No money on the side he will not be getting from my end...!

Comment

• So Raj pray for me dude that was it? No comments, gambling trades, withdrawing before gambling. Consistent what?

Comment

• anyone was able to reach him on FB or Skype ??

his last trade was 11 days ago

is this signal dead already but he is waiting for the new month subscriptions before announcing that ?

Comment

• I had the following reply this morning via ST portal:

"My signal will remain running and we will make good money. No need to worry. I will reduce my risk level and do as usual trading from this week.

Thanks"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunther View Post
              I had the following reply this morning via ST portal:

"My signal will remain running and we will make good money. No need to worry. I will reduce my risk level and do as usual trading from this week.

Thanks"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• My sub is until end of month if i do not see any result this signal goes to trash bin.

Comment

• I just didnt like the way he was talking to me made me realise this guy is not serious about subs. Telling me he does not open his signal for newbies and what not etc, offending my knowledge and being ignorant.

Lucky for him he generated alot of profits through his high risk signal.

Comment

• I'm sticking with this signal till the end of November I'll reassess at that point based on 3 months subscription.

Comment

• hopefully the exit strategy of the current trade will give us more faith in this signal

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Finally better than words a profitable trade pray that u hv more...$$$$.nc!

Comment

• You lot got balls to keep going on I give you that,

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dupapa View Post
                            You lot got balls to keep going on I give you that,

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
                            have in mind that the capital traded now is very small and also a small portion of the profit

so really nothing to lose from now on

Comment

• So also we have placed into the master hands small profits to become big $$$$$ profits and would be wise to tell us master also when to pull the funds so we synch on the MM cycle. Is this a bad idea? Cheers nc!

Comment

• no, nice idea if we can get him to reply again
                                maybe he can set goals and with each goal achieved we withdraw a set amount of profits

Last edited by Okda; 10-23-2015, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X