X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok thankyou i will have a look .

Comment

Originally posted by phillipnaz View Post
      How do you join your signal to receive trades.
      You can copy my trade from here: https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...nt-Profit.html
      If you need any help then you can contact with live support. They really helpful and cooperative.

Regards

Comment

should of held in there, but its easy to look back and use hindsight,

still very happy with the result

Comment

Originally posted by dupapa View Post
          should of held in there, but its easy to look back and use hindsight,

still very happy with the result
          That's why trading success is closely related with patience.

Comment

Hello,

Do you plan to close trades at the end of month? So 1.9. start flat?

Br

Comment

Originally posted by smejko View Post
              Hello,

Do you plan to close trades at the end of month? So 1.9. start flat?

Br
              Hi, I will close timely when I feel comfortable. But if you want you can close your trade. As I post it already. Some people ask me when I close trade? So anyone can close trade when they want.
              Regards

Comment

I supose that if we are ti expect to match your results we should not close trades before the masters close. Iv closed this time but from now on Ill let you take care of that... nice trading

Comment

Hi, I subscribed and so far impressed . You are very talented indeed. Just there is something Im not understanding in your fxbook history . You have invested as little as 572$ and made 1175% in one month is that right ?
                  Anyway I hope you stick around your system looks very promising indeed but I guess not so siutable for larger accounts. But I guess no need to risk alot of personal cash when it can be grown so effectively on the house)) hope I make sense ) good luck with your trading Im in for the ride!!

Comment

One more question , is this account in your mind suppose to out live your other accounts where you made yours and closed and why?

Comment

look the way i see this signal as a subscriber is its got large jumps in equity, it averages in which alot of people dislike, it will hit a DD, i mean just look at the reward, which also bring risk

but it is unique from what else is on offer,

if your risk tolorence is low then use a low risk multiplier like 0.01even, im going for the 50% gain mark then set a all close protection stop to protect the original investment,

Comment

Hmm) like a trailing SL . With a .01 risk it is actually a low dd signal. What troubles me is how fast all his other accounts were closed. Doesnt seem consistent like the name sugests

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by yabanda View Post
                            Hi, I subscribed and so far impressed . You are very talented indeed. Just there is something Im not understanding in your fxbook history . You have invested as little as 572$ and made 1175% in one month is that right ?
                            Anyway I hope you stick around your system looks very promising indeed but I guess not so siutable for larger accounts. But I guess no need to risk alot of personal cash when it can be grown so effectively on the house)) hope I make sense ) good luck with your trading Im in for the ride!!
                            Hi,
                            My investment was 1000 USD ( Later I got 800+ rebates from fXSUCCESS LTD)
                            I always suggest all subscriber to check some days with low risk. If goes well then they can increase risk level and other staff.

Comment

Originally posted by yabanda View Post
                              Hmm) like a trailing SL . With a .01 risk it is actually a low dd signal. What troubles me is how fast all his other accounts were closed. Doesnt seem consistent like the name sugests
                              Hi,
                              I trade in different account with different style. Some monthly target only 5%, and some monthly target is 500%. And when I fill up my target then I try to avoid that account. Because when a account hit high growth then the broker or liquidity provider impost slippage, re-quote, and high spread on that particular account. Its a deed issue and I understand in last 5 years.
                              Hope you understand.

Regards

Comment

I think there will be no problem. For first some days I suggest you to use low lot size and high control money management. When you feel confident then you can increase your risk level.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                                X