No announcement yet.

Consistent profit signal | 3300% gain within 5 month | 100% monthly average

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi fxsuccess just sub will follow you good luck to us. I am in disable mode now waiting better entries and increase of my leverage from broker. Cheers nc!

Comment

TRADE UPDATE:
      After long waiting I closed last week trade and it give me 30% profit. Hopefully you got more than 40% if you set your Copier Correctly.
      For now we will wait for perfect opportunity then place trade. I am expecting your patience.

NOTE: Trading always risky so never use any illogical lot size, never be greedy. Be safe.

If you unable to make profit with trade copier then must inform me. I have MAM investment opportunity where you must make consistent and logical return on every month.

Regards

Comment

I thought you made the History open for public view on Myfxbook.. I once did what you are doing put in 1000 made almost 10,000 then turned around and lost it all on some false hope. what's to say this will not happen to you. Great stats on Myfxbook and all I would like to be a success story following your signal one day. but we'll see.

Comment

Rsh will say pray for me and hope our jorney will be a profitable one))
          Last edited by yabanda; 08-31-2015, 07:41 PM.

Comment

The trades close to breakeven or with high frequency suffer the natural slippage due to the copy: please consider it in planning operations.
            I pray for you! and a bit 'for me :-)

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Hi fxsuccess got my first two profitable trades with positive slippage at Global Prime 11.9 profit 12.3 positive slippage 2943188 id and 7.4 3.6 2943186 id.
              So total 15.9 pips positive slippage.

Thanks Pray for all of us, nc!

Comment

Originally posted by EricB View Post
                I thought you made the History open for public view on Myfxbook.. I once did what you are doing put in 1000 made almost 10,000 then turned around and lost it all on some false hope. what's to say this will not happen to you. Great stats on Myfxbook and all I would like to be a success story following your signal one day. but we'll see.
                HI mate, I don't like to open history in Myfxbook it will be remain private. Some dishonest people doing marketing using my myfxbook link and trying to get investor. Another issue if you want to see my closed trade that you can see from simple trader signal page.
                NOTE: I always suggest my all follower to use small lot size for some days so that they can understand my trading. After getting confidence then you can higher lot size.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by bud72 View Post
                  The trades close to breakeven or with high frequency suffer the natural slippage due to the copy: please consider it in planning operations.
                  I pray for you! and a bit 'for me :-)
                  Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
                  In signal description I mention my trading strategies in signal page. Where I mention about news trading and it will be short term ,, sometime very short term. So I suggest you to use small lot size for some days to understand my trading strategy properly. After proper understanding you can moderate your account very well.
                  FOR example: During high volatile news time you just set low risk % from your copier.

Hope you understand.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by nc! View Post
                    Hi fxsuccess got my first two profitable trades with positive slippage at Global Prime 11.9 profit 12.3 positive slippage 2943188 id and 7.4 3.6 2943186 id.
                    So total 15.9 pips positive slippage.
                    Thanks Pray for all of us, nc!
                    Thanks god that you make some profit.
                    Regards

Comment

Its funny how you put so mutch time in talking to you're subscribers, Meanwhile u have a 500 000 Account just chilling arround in you're portfolio. 3% every month would mean 15 000 every month. Dont get me rong, I like what you are doing, But can I ask why are you doing it ? Is it to make extra money from the subscriptions or you just like helping people earning some money ?

Comment

Originally posted by Tripzor View Post
                        Its funny how you put so mutch time in talking to you're subscribers, Meanwhile u have a 500 000 Account just chilling arround in you're portfolio. 3% every month would mean 15 000 every month. Dont get me rong, I like what you are doing, But can I ask why are you doing it ? Is it to make extra money from the subscriptions or you just like helping people earning some money ?
                        Where is this?

Comment

Originally posted by Tripzor View Post
                          Hi my friend, there is a hidden happiness when I help people. Subscription fees is not a issue for me. And if people able to make money then I will continue otherwise stop. Hope you understand.

Another issue,, if people subscribe my signal and I don't support them then its really unethical.

Comment

Hi FXsucess,

I also didn't get the AUDUSD trade a few hours ago. I noticed someone else on simpletrader noted that. Just wondering if anyone else had that issue.

Cheers

Craig

Comment

I got it no issue here hope it helps.. nc!

Comment

Thanks,

I only subbed yesterday and got the AUDUSD signals. I have restarted VPS, so hopefully just a blip

Comment

Working...
                                X