Consistent profit signal | 3300% gain within 5 month | 100% monthly average

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear friends,
    Today NFP and market volatility expected. During high impact news you may get high slippage, re quote, high spread etc.
    As usual I will do NFP trade that can be high risky. So my request if you don't want to take risk of your account then please try to avoid today's trading. Or if you want to trade then must use low risk ( low lot size). My lot size can be 0.01 to 1 Standard lot.
    As we have experience that due to high slippage some trade may not open in your terminal. So please be careful.
    HIGH FREQUENCY TRADE ALWAYS RISKY.
    High-Volatility.jpg

Comment

• Thanks for the advice fxsucess.

for today I am going to keep you active and only @ 0.5% risk. I am also subscribed to Viper and he also trades on NFP so its something I'm used to in terms of slippage and high risk trading. Good luck today!!

Are you seeing a positive or negative NFP today

cheers

Craig

Comment

• Thankyou. Now here is a trader who really cares for his subs. I have been following your communication fx success and it is really great to see. It is one thing being a successful trader but it is really something else being a good communicator also.

Comment

• Why open 4 separate EURGBP trades at the same time?

Comment

• maybe to avoid the hassle of partial closing at different levels of TP and instead close each one separately
            by the way, only one has TP set at a wonderful amount of profit , hope the 4 trades will reach that level in the next 5 minutes

EDIT: just started following the signal today , good luck to all of us
            Last edited by Okda; 09-09-2015, 02:23 AM.

Comment

• Last EUR/$ trade that closed 25%+ was traded same exact way) hope this will follow same path..

Comment

• Hi fxsuccess, can you reply my email or PM from 3 days ago? Need your priority attention as it's payment related. Thanks.

Comment

• Hi Fxsuccess - Any comments on the current DD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yeah I'd like to know if you're managing these trades or just letting them run to stop loss.

Can't for the life of me work out why you took the NZD/USD buy at a resistance level when everybody knew they were cutting rates today????? But I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

It would be good if you could chime in now given your normal activity on this forum!!!!

Comment

• All these pairs seem to be collaborated and are retracing very nicely right now . I think we will see profit from this basket .
                      Would be nice though to hear a comment from you success.

Comment

• Originally posted by sloozefx View Post
                        Yeah I'd like to know if you're managing these trades or just letting them run to stop loss.

Can't for the life of me work out why you took the NZD/USD buy at a resistance level when everybody knew they were cutting rates today????? But I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

It would be good if you could chime in now given your normal activity on this forum!!!!
                        That's kind of the point isn't it, if you knew better than fxsuccess you'd be trading yourself.

I can't believe some of the negative comments both here and one the simple trader site.

Fxsuccess please continue with your current trading and ignore the haters, most of them have no idea what they're doing and expect 1000000% returns with no draw down and every single trade justified. I'm loving the signal and your performance so far, heaps of green pips and the open basket is improving

Comment

• Some question and answer:
                          1. What about draw-down?
                          Ans: Yesterday I expected good profit but market suddenly move against us. Hopefully it will move on the way soon. Draw down currently 10% to 20% of my currently balance. And this is basket trading so we must have to face draw down like this. So you guys must focus on money management and if you follow it properly then no question about draw down. I will not hold more than 10 to 12 trade at a time.
                          2. I unable to active in this forum and simple trader website for now. Extremely busy so if you need any urgent issue then only knock me otherwise keep patience.

ALWAYS UNDERSTAND SIMPLE EQUATION:
                          IF I LOSS THEN YOU HAVE TO LOSS. IF I MAKE PROFIT THEN YOU ALSO.

REGARDS

Comment

• Yeah, fxsuccess...just go about doing what we paid you to do and trade! No one knows how this signal will go and even fxsuccess mentions that. If he is able to continue to trade as he has in the past, we will do well. But certainly, the profit he is making won't be done without significant drawdowns from time to time. This is forex trading and drawdowns happen all the time. It is a normal part of trading forex. If one is uncomfortable with the signal, then one can disable and cancel it. For the moment, I am quite happy with his trading and see nothing out of the ordinary. But every investor must make their own choice of what is right for them.

Comment

• I joined yesterday knowing that drawdown could reach and did reach 50+% before
                              So a dd of around 20% should not be something to discuss or waste our or the trader's time on

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hi Rsh, I'm missing two trades of EUR/gbp long In the open basket. Should I add them manually or leave it be ??

Comment

Working...
                                X