Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cboy10
    replied
    Yeah oils been crazy been a while since it's been this low. Good job, I pm'd you btw.

Cheers
    Craig

Leave a comment:

• petermatt
    replied
    Hi Cameron,

Thank you for the update.

Pete

Leave a comment:

• AFX
    replied
    Hi guys,

We have closed our recent trade in profit for 43.3 pips, taking us up to a 4.75% gain so far this month. We have one small lot size trade open to keep risk to a minimum before the ECB decisions coming up. On plunging oil prices and the lack of growth from the Chinese economy, nevermind it's own domestic concerns it's expected the ECB are likely to warn that inflation will stay at extremely low levels for longer than expected, heightening the chances of further easing this year.

Thanks for your support and we look forward to another profitable year with you all.

Leave a comment:

• petermatt
    replied
    And to you.
    Peter

Leave a comment:

• AFX
    replied
    Thanks for your patience guys we have closed our trades in profit. We are now sitting at a 2% gain for this month so far without a losing month and max DD of 6.76% since we have been on here.. We look forward to a profitable 2016 with you all.

Happy new year!

Leave a comment:

• seanedwards
    replied
    Nice trading especially over Christmas well done guys. Whats your thoughts do u see the euro going lower?

Happy New Year!

Thanks
    Sean

Leave a comment:

• AFX
    replied
    Originally posted by petermatt View Post
    Hi Cameron,
    Thank you for your reply.

Big River Man,

No the copier is fine and my risk level started at 0.75X and has not been changed albeit my account is a bit larger than theirs.

Pete
    Hi Peter,

Just to clarify that the lot sizing has not increased to any new sizes that we have not used in the past, although it was increased in comparison to the last few trades.

Thanks for your support.

Kind regards,
    Cameron

Leave a comment:

• petermatt
    replied
    Hi Cameron,
    Thank you for your reply.

Big River Man,

No the copier is fine and my risk level started at 0.75X and has not been changed albeit my account is a bit larger than theirs.

Pete
    Last edited by petermatt; 11-13-2015, 12:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    About 7 weeks but I am becoming extremely wary as they do not appear to be following their own rules and obviously are not replying to my queries.

Pete
    Only reason I ask is that through the trade history I saw that they open usually 0.10 or 0.15 lots but in past 2 months there have been some periodic 0.50 and 0.75 lot trades but if you've been following for 7 weeks then you should already of noticed this. Is there a problem with the copier maybe or have you just changed risk levels?

Leave a comment:

• AFX
    replied
    About 7 weeks but I am becoming extremely wary as they do not appear to be following their own rules and obviously are not replying to my queries.

Pete
    Hello Peter,

Thanks for your message. We will increase lot size adequately enough when we are more certain of a positions outcome. Please be aware we will try our best to respond to questions asap however at times we are generally busier than others so allow us a bit extra time to get back to you.

Kind regards,
    Cameron

Leave a comment:

• petermatt
    replied
    Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
    How long have you been following this system Peter?

Pete

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Hello anyone there. Another trade this time 5X. I would really like to know what is going on please

Regards
    Peter
    How long have you been following this system Peter?

Leave a comment:

• petermatt
    replied
    Hello anyone there. Another trade this time 5X. I would really like to know what is going on please

Regards
    Peter

Leave a comment:

• petermatt
    replied
    Why did the Lot size increase almost 10X? This is very concerning to me.
    regards
    Peter

Leave a comment:

• AFX
    replied
    Hi Alex,

Thanks for your message. The long trade was made after some technical analysis at the moment we are only in a drawdown of 1.4%. We may take a loss on it however we will still be in profit for the month if this is the case.

In regards to the "lack luster" performance, this month we have reduced our risk due to the high impact news releases, as getting caught with our pants down if the market swings 400 pips in the wrong direction wouldn't be ideal.

Cheers,
    AFX

Leave a comment:

Working...
X