Clear All

• alexgrote
    replied

Leave a comment:

• nc!
    replied
    [
    Originally posted by KGB View Post
    What is the reason for this months lackluster performance as compared to the last two?

You must understand many signals providers come to ST with stellar previous records which they cannot replicate here.

Has this been answered would like to know and I am sure the community? KGB I am with you CIA, nc!
    Last edited by nc!; 10-23-2015, 04:55 PM. Reason: Reply quote got mixup

Leave a comment:

• seanedwards
    replied
    Good job! been following you guys for a while now, never doubted you for a second where many would have failed.

Leave a comment:

• petermatt
    replied
    Well done team. The most profitable trade I have ever had in Forex in 3 years.

Leave a comment:

• AFX
    replied
    Well folks, after the ECB Press Conference and US Initial Jobless Claims coming in better than expected at 259k the market dropped drastically and we made profit.

We managed to scope 148.5 pips so far today. Awaiting market alignment and data for next trading setup.

Thanks,
    AFX

Leave a comment:

• AFX
    replied
    Hi Folks,

Today we seen adequate price action around the 1.137 levels which aligned with our view, However at this moment we decided against entering an additional trade to reduce our risk with the current positions. Our trading triggers and indicators still have the pair in oversold and bear market territory, tomorrow will likely be a quiet day in terms of volatility with Thursday bringing the ECB Interest Rate Decision and the Initial Jobless Claims from the US into play. Our views remain the same on the pair.

Patience is a virtue.

BR,
    AFX

Leave a comment:

• petermatt
    replied
    Hi Cameron,

Thank you for your reply. It may be helpful in future to perhaps post on the forum those trades that fall outside of your trading "rules" and the reason behind it as you have done now.
    Just a thought
    regards
    Peter

Leave a comment:

• AFX
    replied
    Originally posted by leon33 View Post
    Hi Cameron,
    You mentioned 1% SL per trade. One of current Eur/Usd shorts went close to 8-10% drawdown a couple days ago and didn't have SL.
    Is it a special situation trade, what's the risk management here if it kept going higher? Would you bail-out at some level?
    I'm not judging, just trying to understand risk profile and potential drawdown
    Thank you,
    Leon

Hi folks,

You are correct this was a special situation trade where we decided to alter the SL as we believed the market was widely oversold and the pair would reverse drastically which it has done so today. Goldman have stated just now that they still expect a US Interest Rate rise in Dec. with currently 13 out of 17 Fed members also agreeing at this stage. The US Dollar Index also rose 0.3% to 94.82 earlier in the day amid China GDP data coming in at a better than expected third-quarter rate.

This month has been a slow one thus far generally October is seen to carry lower volatility throughout the month. However at this stage we have still not encountered a losing month with a low drawdown in the process. And the two week free trial is still available should you wish to test us before subscribing.

Thank you for your support.

BR,
    Cameron

Leave a comment:

• KGB
    replied
    What is the reason for this months lackluster performance as compared to the last two?

You must understand many signals providers come to ST with stellar previous records which they cannot replicate here.

Leave a comment:

• petermatt
    replied
    Originally posted by AFX View Post
    Thank you for your input pearcey2.
    Yes we have a SL set for all trades and risk 1% per trade generally.
    Thanks,
    Cameron
    Yes, I must admit, I am curious too.

Peter

Leave a comment:

• leon33
    replied
    Hi Cameron,
    You mentioned 1% SL per trade. One of current Eur/Usd shorts went close to 8-10% drawdown a couple days ago and didn't have SL.
    Is it a special situation trade, what's the risk management here if it kept going higher? Would you bail-out at some level?
    I'm not judging, just trying to understand risk profile and potential drawdown
    Thank you,
    Leon

Leave a comment:

• AFX
    replied
    Originally posted by nvenr32 View Post
    Hello Cameron, just curious does AFX stand for "AdjustedFX" I saw that signal on a couple of sites like myfxbook and signal start with a name Mark Docherty from the UK? Are you affiliated in any way? Just trying to do some due diligence before I subscribe hope you understand.

Kind Regards,

Nick
    Hello Nick,

Thank you for your interest in our trading.

You are quite correct AdjustedFX is the name of our business however the signal you mentioned is a completely different signal from AFX.

The latter is one using a more conservative approach while AdjustedFX is a more aggressive signal.

BR,
    Cameron

Leave a comment:

• nvenr32
    replied
    Hello Cameron, just curious does AFX stand for "AdjustedFX" I saw that signal on a couple of sites like myfxbook and signal start with a name Mark Docherty from the UK? Are you affiliated in any way? Just trying to do some due diligence before I subscribe hope you understand.

Kind Regards,

Nick

Leave a comment:

• AFX
    replied
    Today we received a reduced risk loss on our AUDUSD short trade. However due to the reduced risk in that trade, we overall recorded a successful day in terms of profit overall.

Please make sure that your risk management is in place folks. We recommend using a risk multiplier setting of no more than 2x.

BR,
    Cameron
    Last edited by AFX; 10-11-2015, 07:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AFX
    replied
    Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
    Would be worth posting a myfxbook link with all viewable information and verified stats..

Thanks.
    The master account should be available once you click "master account" via simple trader. It will likely come up with an "error page" and the link on that page. The reason being is to show that it is our account the myfxbook link is from as it states on the page it is from our account.

BR,
    AFX

Leave a comment:

Working...
X