AFX - Consistent and Steady Signal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Cameron,

Thank you for your reply. It may be helpful in future to perhaps post on the forum those trades that fall outside of your trading "rules" and the reason behind it as you have done now.
    Just a thought
    regards
    Peter

Comment

Hi Folks,

Today we seen adequate price action around the 1.137 levels which aligned with our view, However at this moment we decided against entering an additional trade to reduce our risk with the current positions. Our trading triggers and indicators still have the pair in oversold and bear market territory, tomorrow will likely be a quiet day in terms of volatility with Thursday bringing the ECB Interest Rate Decision and the Initial Jobless Claims from the US into play. Our views remain the same on the pair.

Patience is a virtue.

BR,
      AFX

Comment

Well folks, after the ECB Press Conference and US Initial Jobless Claims coming in better than expected at 259k the market dropped drastically and we made profit.

We managed to scope 148.5 pips so far today. Awaiting market alignment and data for next trading setup.

Thanks,
        AFX

Comment

Well done team. The most profitable trade I have ever had in Forex in 3 years.

Comment

Good job! been following you guys for a while now, never doubted you for a second where many would have failed.

Comment

[
              Originally posted by KGB View Post
              What is the reason for this months lackluster performance as compared to the last two?

You must understand many signals providers come to ST with stellar previous records which they cannot replicate here.

Has this been answered would like to know and I am sure the community? KGB I am with you CIA, nc!
              Last edited by nc!; 10-23-2015, 04:55 PM. Reason: Reply quote got mixup

Comment

Comment

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your message. The long trade was made after some technical analysis at the moment we are only in a drawdown of 1.4%. We may take a loss on it however we will still be in profit for the month if this is the case.

In regards to the "lack luster" performance, this month we have reduced our risk due to the high impact news releases, as getting caught with our pants down if the market swings 400 pips in the wrong direction wouldn't be ideal.

Cheers,
                  AFX

Comment

Why did the Lot size increase almost 10X? This is very concerning to me.
                    regards
                    Peter

Comment

Hello anyone there. Another trade this time 5X. I would really like to know what is going on please

Regards
                      Peter

Comment

Originally posted by petermatt View Post
                        Hello anyone there. Another trade this time 5X. I would really like to know what is going on please

Regards
                        Peter
                        How long have you been following this system Peter?

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                          How long have you been following this system Peter?
                          About 7 weeks but I am becoming extremely wary as they do not appear to be following their own rules and obviously are not replying to my queries.

Pete

Comment

About 7 weeks but I am becoming extremely wary as they do not appear to be following their own rules and obviously are not replying to my queries.

Pete
                            Hello Peter,

Thanks for your message. We will increase lot size adequately enough when we are more certain of a positions outcome. Please be aware we will try our best to respond to questions asap however at times we are generally busier than others so allow us a bit extra time to get back to you.

Kind regards,
                            Cameron

Comment

Pete
                              Only reason I ask is that through the trade history I saw that they open usually 0.10 or 0.15 lots but in past 2 months there have been some periodic 0.50 and 0.75 lot trades but if you've been following for 7 weeks then you should already of noticed this. Is there a problem with the copier maybe or have you just changed risk levels?

Comment

Hi Cameron,
                                Thank you for your reply.

Big River Man,

No the copier is fine and my risk level started at 0.75X and has not been changed albeit my account is a bit larger than theirs.

Pete
                                Last edited by petermatt; 11-13-2015, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X