• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by petermatt View Post
    Hi Cameron,
    Thank you for your reply.

Big River Man,

No the copier is fine and my risk level started at 0.75X and has not been changed albeit my account is a bit larger than theirs.

Pete
    Hi Peter,

Just to clarify that the lot sizing has not increased to any new sizes that we have not used in the past, although it was increased in comparison to the last few trades.

Thanks for your support.

Kind regards,
    Cameron

Comment

Nice trading especially over Christmas well done guys. Whats your thoughts do u see the euro going lower?

Happy New Year!

Thanks
      Sean

Comment

Thanks for your patience guys we have closed our trades in profit. We are now sitting at a 2% gain for this month so far without a losing month and max DD of 6.76% since we have been on here.. We look forward to a profitable 2016 with you all.

Happy new year!

Comment

And to you.
          Peter

Comment

Hi guys,

We have closed our recent trade in profit for 43.3 pips, taking us up to a 4.75% gain so far this month. We have one small lot size trade open to keep risk to a minimum before the ECB decisions coming up. On plunging oil prices and the lack of growth from the Chinese economy, nevermind it's own domestic concerns it's expected the ECB are likely to warn that inflation will stay at extremely low levels for longer than expected, heightening the chances of further easing this year.

Thanks for your support and we look forward to another profitable year with you all.

Comment

Hi Cameron,

Thank you for the update.

Pete

Comment

Yeah oils been crazy been a while since it's been this low. Good job, I pm'd you btw.

Cheers
                Craig

Comment

Originally posted by AFX View Post
                  Hi guys,

We have closed our recent trade in profit for 43.3 pips, taking us up to a 4.75% gain so far this month. We have one small lot size trade open to keep risk to a minimum before the ECB decisions coming up. On plunging oil prices and the lack of growth from the Chinese economy, nevermind it's own domestic concerns it's expected the ECB are likely to warn that inflation will stay at extremely low levels for longer than expected, heightening the chances of further easing this year.

Thanks for your support and we look forward to another profitable year with you all.
                  I cant find any myfxbook links for the master .. would u pls tell me ur myfxbook link .. thanks

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

you can use this link to view previous performance
                    FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

Thanks

Comment

Dear followers,

Today we managed to scope 30 pips, tomorrow we have the FOMC which will bring back more volatility and we will be eventually out of this sideways market and our view of course remains the same. We have one small lot trade open which will still close in profit.

Thank you,
                      AFX

Comment

Hi folks,

We have booked a 5.93% gain for the month of January. January certainly has been an interesting month to say the least, we had prices of oil drop to the same price as a KFC bucket of chicken having drastic adverse affects on the Canadian and Saudi economy amongst others. EURUSD has been in a sideways market for now almost two months. Today we seen the EURUSD plummet 100 pips in the space of two hours partly due to US GDP releases, although these were negative the market priced them in to be more negative than the produced figure.

This year will certainly be an eventful one and we look forward to snap up the opportunities the market throws at us.

Kind regards,
                        AFX

Comment

Originally posted by AFX View Post
                          Hi folks,

We have booked a 5.93% gain for the month of January. January certainly has been an interesting month to say the least, we had prices of oil drop to the same price as a KFC bucket of chicken having drastic adverse affects on the Canadian and Saudi economy amongst others. EURUSD has been in a sideways market for now almost two months. Today we seen the EURUSD plummet 100 pips in the space of two hours partly due to US GDP releases, although these were negative the market priced them in to be more negative than the produced figure.

This year will certainly be an eventful one and we look forward to snap up the opportunities the market throws at us.

Kind regards,
                          AFX
                          Do you have myfxbook account to review the performance? Thanks

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Comment

We don't operate with myfxbook. Not only is our track record available on simpletrader.net but it also available on fxblue.

Here is our live strategy;

Here are also just two client accounts, (two we are authorized to share, we don't generally show private client accounts however these two parties are trying to build a network with us).

We have not encountered a losing month on any of our accounts be it personal or managed to date.

Thanks,
                            AFX

Comment

Hi Cameron,

I'm not sure if you are aware but there are 2 identical trades open in my Simple Trader account (and in yours) from 01/02/2016. In your fxblue account there is only the 1 trade on the same date?

Regards
                              Pete

Comment

Originally posted by petermatt View Post
                                Hi Cameron,

I'm not sure if you are aware but there are 2 identical trades open in my Simple Trader account (and in yours) from 01/02/2016. In your fxblue account there is only the 1 trade on the same date?

Regards
                                Pete
                                You have to click "stats" then "open/closed" there are two open showing on there too..

Comment

Working...
                                X