TitanTrader Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gbguimaraes View Post
    Hi Sam if i only open the EURUSD trades you see any problem?
    i start day 18 this mouth and i sum the profit of Titan and have negative result and you gain 1%.
    you think open a Tickmill MAMM ?
    Sorry I have no plans to open MAM with Tickmill Yet.. Its strange that it differs alot from broker to broker. I think like I previously said slippage, spread difference between brokers and this things will happen when copying from a copier.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisdk2016 View Post
      With the 5 min delay on open in ic markets what is the difference in return if one runs this signal as a MAM account?
      It will differ a little bit but not that much. I have My pepperstone account and they open 5 min later and the result is good there as well.

Comment

• worst thing is that in my case is in the same broker Tickmill... or i will close the ea when market open or just open EURUSD trades.

Originally posted by TitanTrader View Post
        Sorry I have no plans to open MAM with Tickmill Yet.. Its strange that it differs alot from broker to broker. I think like I previously said slippage, spread difference between brokers and this things will happen when copying from a copier.

Comment

• Huh, another missed profitable trade, just on rolover time. I don't mind missing a few trades once in a while, but it seems I always miss the profitable ones while losers keep adding, so this month is just at small profit.

Sam, I have seen a few times our EURUSD trades to almost touch TP, but than return back and hit SL. Can't you implement a break even or trailing stop for profitable trades? This week some trades were around 60 pips in profit and than they went in opposite direction and closed at loss. It's a waste to lose such a profitable trade, what do you think? Can't you use trailing stop on such profitable trades?

Comment

• I missed the AUDcad trade aswell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Because trade immediately go in profit :S

Top signal but hard to copy,... I will try with FxPig, they do not have rollover freeze.
              Last edited by Guest; 04-27-2016, 10:06 PM.

Comment

• mine.jpgtitan.jpg
                Last edited by gbguimaraes; 04-27-2016, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• This is normal, you got slipped only for 3 pips. You can't expect trade will be copied instantly. Price moves when he entered and since you have probably deaufult 3 pip slippage it had to return back so you could enter into trade. This is all within normal.

I didn't get that trade only loser today and my difference between master and my account is 2,5% now, which is not so small as I thought. And this will be for all brokers that have pause during rollover. Also for those that don't have pause, the spread widening during rollover time will get them to have bigger slippage, so if Titan closes trade at 3-5 pips profit this will mean we get loss or at best break even.

Comment

• I don t think this is normal, is in same broker my accoUnt. I expect to open instantly like other signals, why not? Why vipEr, smart an goLdstar don t have this problem, orders opEn in the same second.

Comment

• I think it's because spread is wider on rollover and also in Asia session overall spread is bigger than during EU/US session. If he opens and spread is at that time 5 pips and it moves and you have deaufult slippage 3 pips it won't open trade, because it is too far from his entry, it will open only when it goes back to 3 pip difference. This means you get worse entry level or miss trade or sometime you can get better entry if it jumps to better price.

Comment

• This is not a slippage problem, even when he close in mine just close 40 sec. to 1 min. after.
                        Have delay in conection.

The spread in Tickmill is not so different from eu/us session, the spread is wide in first hour when market opens on sunday/monday.

Comment

• Hello,

Sorry to hear that so many having problem with My signal.

I Will discuss things with simpletrader support and see IF we Can solve this issue.

Best regards,

Sam

Comment

• There is really something wrong here ... all my trades being closed with bigger loss and smaller profit compare to the master account. Not mentioning missing the bigger profitable ones for not being copied at all...

Comment

• Does your broker pause during rollover time? If so than you are the same as me, because all those profitable trades were opened durring that time and went in profit almost instantly. I get slipped about 2-3 pips on average, but so far those trades ended with simillar result as master minus that pip difference. If he closes at 3 pip profit I get BE if he closes at BE I get small loss and so on... So mostly similar result except for those missing profitable trades.

Comment

• yep. im with IC Markets...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X