X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

Originally posted by TitanTrader View Post
    Hi ,

Yes of course. The big difference between the two accounts is that Atlas Fund have more filters than Titantrader account, the result will be less trades but more accurate in the long run, Different pairs is traded will differ between the two accounts and the risk is slightly higher with atlas fund as well but strictly controlled like the other accounts as well.. I recommend to follow one of the accounts or set up one account each if you want it both, the reason is that we have a little positive correlation between the accounts.

I hope all is clear now.

Regards,

Sam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

News: I have added a MAX allowed investment at 100k , If you reach this amount you must subscribe again or join our MAM/PAMM solutions.

/Sam
      Last edited by TitanTrader; 03-01-2016, 04:58 PM.

Comment

That's a shame - I was quite interested in subscribing until I read that.

News: I have added a MAX allowed investment at 100k ( I will lower it to 50-60k in the future) , If you reach this amount you must subscribe again or join our MAM/PAMM solutions.

/Sam

Comment

Sorry to hear that.. I have come to conclusion that if you have more than 100k its better to have it in a PAMM/MAM account or split the accounts.. it will not hurt for a 100k account is it ?

Comment

News: I have added a MAX allowed investment at 100k , If you reach this amount you must subscribe again or join our MAM/PAMM solutions.

/Sam
            Looks like you edited the 50k bit for future. Will that still be the case?

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
              Looks like you edited the 50k bit for future. Will that still be the case?
              No lets say 100k and above.. Im okey with all under that investment

Comment

Will MAM be available in 2x or 3x risk settings?

Comment

Originally posted by hardyli View Post
                  Will MAM be available in 2x or 3x risk settings?
                  Yes Hardy it will be available as well soon

Comment

Ok, I'll give this a shot

No lets say 100k and above.. Im okey with all under that investment

Comment

What is the max number of trades you will have open at same time?

Comment

Originally posted by hardyli View Post
                        What is the max number of trades you will have open at same time?
                        I dont have a " max number of trades up and running " I use risk management on all trades so if we have 30 up and running we still have the max DD under our parameter of risk. But to give you a number I would say the eurusd pair can open as much as ~20 trades with 0.01 lot size. The other pairs alltogether could open 12 trades within the risk paramater!

Cheers

Comment

Hi guys,

First I want to thank you for your trust and welcome all my new followers!

Weekly updates:

Trades: 23
                          Pips: +88
                          Profit Factor: 2.08
                          DrawDown: <1%
                          Gain: 1%

Best Regards,

Sam

Comment

Well,if somebody this guy must become trial trader and his signal vip.Thank you for soo many pips today.

Comment

Your numbers look pretty solid, thinking about subscribing... What is the max DD you are allowing before closing all positions?

Comment

I recall his max DD is 15%

Comment

Working...
                                X