Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Income Remix Signal (Low Risk System With One Month Free Trial)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Income Remix Signal (Low Risk System With One Month Free Trial)

Hello All,

I would like to introduce Income Remix Signal which is currently available with a two (2) weeks free trial on the SimpleTrader Network http://www.simpletrader.net/signal/4...ome-Remix.html

The myfxbook reference signal account is http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Inco...-remix/1208626

Signal Information

Approximately 28 currency pairs are analysed for trending or counter trending market conditions and once a high probability setup with a low risk entry is identified, a trade is executed risking less than 1% of capital and a maximum of 50 pips.

A stop loss is entered (beyond a support or resistance zone) and a take profit is entered with each trade. If the market moves favourably in the direction of the trade, the stop loss is moved to breakeven + X pips. Scale in, scale out, and pyramiding are a few of the trade management techniques employed. This system does not utilize grid/martingale position sizing.

Capital preservation is of utmost importance and all systems that I have created are centred around this principle. Therefore, total risk for combined open trades will not exceed 2% of capital and maximum drawdown will not exceed 15%, the system becomes invalidated and will be discontinued if the maximum drawdown is hit. Please note that the Maximum % Drawdown Allowed for this system is set at 15% within SimpleTrader.

This system does not trade frequently as only high probability trades with low risk entries are taken. Additional information available in the Income Remix' Signal FAQ on SimpleTrader Network.

Best Regards.
    Last edited by Income Remix; 12-05-2015, 08:07 PM.

This is an EA or Manual or Manual with tools? News trading time who decides? Do you trade at that times close positions? Thanks

Comment

This is a manual system with some tools. Therefore, if a trade is open before a potential volatile period, based on the unrealized profits and proximity to support/resistance zones, I may choose to; do nothing, tighten up the stop loss or exit the position.

Originally posted by nc! View Post
      This is an EA or Manual or Manual with tools? News trading time who decides? Do you trade at that times close positions? Thanks

Comment

Really nice looking chart there IR.

If you can keep that going for another 6 months and put a bit more money in the account you'll do well.

How do you find Darwinex? I've had some bad experiences with them....
        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Hello Nick,

Thanks for the feedback.

No issues so far with Darwinex (knock on wood), have been using them for a year now and have a couple of accounts.

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          Really nice looking chart there IR.

If you can keep that going for another 6 months and put a bit more money in the account you'll do well.

How do you find Darwinex? I've had some bad experiences with them....

Comment

Someone sent an email asking if there are any affiliations between Income Remix and SPM Capital Management since the last 3 paragraphs in SPM's system description on this forum is somewhat similar to Income Remix. Please note that I do not know the creators of SPM Capital Management and there are no affiliations.

The system description for Income Remix on this forum was created one day before SPM and the same system description for Income Remix has been on SimpleTrader for about 2 months.

Please verify with the administrators of this forum if there are any doubts. Nevertheless, there are no concerns on my part as it could be coincidental or if it is not I am flattered

Comment

Hello All,

The one (1) month free trial on Income Remix will be reduced to two (2) weeks free trial at the end of this week. So take advantage and subscribe this week before it is reduced.

Please take the time to read the Signal Information and FAQ

Comment

Working...
              X