Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPM Capital Management Signal SimpleTrader Network.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Guys,

We've decided to put SPM Capital Management on hold as a result of the recent trading activity.

This experience really shows how a trader can fall apart once put in the public sphere.

Before he joined his track record was absolutely outstanding, as soon as he joined and started interacting on the forum directly with clients everything went to shit... I don't think this is a coincidence.

God bless Vijay, Jeff, Phil and Jay who not only trade beautifully, but can handle the additional pressure that direct client interaction brings.

No hard feelings towards Steve. He's done his best and no doubt feeling like garbage at the moment, I'm confident in time he'll recover in time and be a better trader for the experience.
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• It's a real pity. I think Hans has the same qualities as the main traders you listed above as well .

Comment

• Nick, with all due respect, this guy was using an EA at one time on this account also - without informing subscribers. He was called out on it on the forum. After Dayfox a lot of the older subscribers have trust issues. I don't mind losing trades -- but dishonesty is a no-no.

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        Hi Guys,

We've decided to put SPM Capital Management on hold as a result of the recent trading activity.

This experience really shows how a trader can fall apart once put in the public sphere.

Before he joined his track record was absolutely outstanding, as soon as he joined and started interacting on the forum directly with clients everything went to shit... I don't think this is a coincidence.

God bless Vijay, Jeff, Phil and Jay who not only trade beautifully, but can handle the additional pressure that direct client interaction brings.

No hard feelings towards Steve. He's done his best and no doubt feeling like garbage at the moment, I'm confident in time he'll recover in time and be a better trader for the experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by alazarus View Post
          Nick, with all due respect, this guy was using an EA at one time on this account also - without informing subscribers. He was called out on it on the forum. After Dayfox a lot of the older subscribers have trust issues. I don't mind losing trades -- but dishonesty is a no-no.
          I whole heartedly agree.
          Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Hi Guys,

Currently 17.5% drawdown.

I understand he wants to recover but he wont recover our trust by braking 15% drawdown.

Goodluck

Comment

• He thoguht that hidding his main account's transactions on Myfxbook will hide his breaking of 15% dd rule ?
              He breakes it regulary and he will blow accounts some day.

Comment

Working...
              X