Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPM Capital Management Signal SimpleTrader Network.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone
    Just wanted to ask why the 20k AxiTrader account that Steve recently opened is not verified at all ? We can't tell it's for real until we see the 2 green ticks, just like Viper has on his master account.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve
      Hi guys

I use the kiss ea on another account in the fundamental direction, not on auto & not in this account normally. I have been having issues since the 30% hit I took. And I placed it on my account yesterday. After these few trades are closed I will remove it. After they are closed I will take a few days off as in still not ready to trade again after taking the 30% hit. Sorry chaps.

I see first record and all next with this comments on master account myfxbook http://www.myfxbook.com/members/auto...gement/1253408 at 2015/11/11. So you started use Kiss EA from November?

Comment

• Nice Lol here
        Manual trading strategy with 3rd party EA

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve
          Hi guys

I use the kiss ea on another account in the fundamental direction, not on auto & not in this account normally. I have been having issues since the 30% hit I took. And I placed it on my account yesterday. After these few trades are closed I will remove it. After they are closed I will take a few days off as in still not ready to trade again after taking the 30% hit. Sorry chaps.
          If times what you need to get winners under your belt again, take as much as you need.

All the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Steve: What matters is how you behave when its happening to u. As every new entrant here gets an initial shock, so did you. Its good to see you took the blow with open mind and started pulling your way back up.

Hope to see you start the smooth pull up.

Good Luck
            Last edited by Bangash; 02-15-2016, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• SPM Capital Management Signal SimpleTrader Network.

Steve,

You where short GBPJPY, but now have changed to long. Could you mention why, just interested in your thought process.

Hope you dont mind.

Comment

• This is another briliant move,puting this trader in trial traders.

I hope i will get a chance to become trial trader.I will just lose subscribers money.Sorry
                Last edited by Fxtsunami; 03-08-2016, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fxtsunami View Post
                  This is another briliant move,puting this trader in trial traders.

I hope i will get a chance to become trial trader.I will just lose subscribers money.Sorry
                  Honestly i was surprised nick took this step. .. no offence here but it was too soon and without the normal statistical due delegence that nick used to make on traders ...
                  Steve is swinging back and forth from buys to sells on different pairs .. with no clear view on any ...
                  I still wonder if he is the guy that produced these results last year or its another trader .. ??

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• I think Steve is a fundamentals trader and he often follow the directions of the banks orders. In the last 2 months the markets run in low liquidity and don't have a clear direction. Also don't respecting fundamentals, S/R and patterns... (very dramatic situation for a lot of forex strategies) in 5 years I don't have seen a similar situation, only in holidays time like Agust. If this situation persists, this year will be very hard for every trade to make good profits... also, for Steve will be very hard to recover his last loss

Comment

• SPM Capital Management Signal SimpleTrader Network.

You've increase the stop on your AUDUSD short trades and are both long and short of eurusd, could you explain please.

Are you also still sticking with your 15% hard stop?

Also could you comment on the GBPJPY Trade from a few days ago.

Comment

• any why should he explain to You every move he make, every thought he has ? This is ridiculous.

Comment

• If he wishes not to answer it I'm sure he can speak for himself. Thank you for your input Crash

Comment

• Once again 15% DD rule broken :S

Comment

• Originally posted by smejko View Post
                              Once again 15% DD rule broken :S

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1676[/ATTACH]
                              Really? Wow it's the trial trader curse!!

Comment

• yeah, he will blew it again, he is not a real trader, just a rookie one

Comment

Working...
                                X