Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPM Capital Management Signal SimpleTrader Network.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice end to the week on aud/nzd, thanks for the pips Steve. Do you resume trading 4th Jan?
    Last edited by littlemax; 11-27-2015, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Well done Steve – a couple of useful euraud trades. 63.8 pips here. Good trading!
      spm-euraud-30nov2015.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by greenfield View Post
        Well done Steve – a couple of useful euraud trades. 63.8 pips here. Good trading!
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]1482[/ATTACH]
        Hi

Your'e welcome!

Comment

Well done today, Steve ... joined over the weekend, that was a good start!

Comment

Originally posted by ales View Post
            Well done today, Steve ... joined over the weekend, that was a good start!

Thanks!!

128 pips for the day guys

Comment

Hola Steve, how is it going? Any thoughts on these December markets? Looks like everything being squeezed in drying up liquidity to me...

Comment

cheers Steve. yeah, kiwi has it that 6750 target (Aud too), 6600 looks pivotal on the downside now, with all the risk off mood now it looks like we might get thru...

good to have you aboard my trading team. professionaly im trading as well so its good to have it diversified...

had to cut short eurusd, smells like 1050-1100 possible but god knows. keepin the risk low now.

good luck! stay in touch...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well put ... You speak my language, Steve... ... stick to that...

Think if it wasnt December doubt we would get such a rally like we did now after that ECB release. The story is still there, cemented by that NFP print ... probably just the year end clean up, WTI melt down, EM preasure causing some position sq ups ...

Stay focused. Keep it up.

Tks man.

Comment

might make sense... 88.00 bit of a good support tho ... 89.60 sell area ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thats the trade right there. Let see if we get the pullback...

Comment

Hi Steve, I noticed you entered SL on the current trades but mostly not used before, is that due to FOMC next week or adjustment to your trading from now on?

Comment

Nice bit of trading to reduce open DD & increase margin by offsetting some profit against nzd DD after the big up move Steve. Neutral profit outcome on balance for me but only as result of lot sizes traded vs. partial amount closed, although I see your account was up after those moves, useful either way as no loss.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemax View Post
                            Nice bit of trading to reduce open DD & increase margin by offsetting some profit against nzd DD after the big up move Steve...................
                            Looks like some clever trading going on. Up 5.33% this week here.

Comment

Thanks guys. NZD move after cut was unexpected.

Comment

hey steve,

allow me to quote you:
                                "I offer a fundamental discretionary approach to the market forming a bias from a global macro-economic perspective & central bank interest rate diferentials, thus generating its concept for the market sentiment."

i am interested in learning more stuff about fundamental analysis. can you advise some real good literature about this? or other sources of information? i lack in building a bias for my own trading. maybe you can help?

kind regards

Comment

Working...
                                X