Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPM Capital Management Signal SimpleTrader Network.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the cost of a monthly and a 6 month subscription pls ?
    Thnx

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif View Post
      Whats the cost of a monthly and a 6 month subscription pls ?
      Thnx
      Click on 'copy trades!' All the information is there.

https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...anagement.html

Comment

Originally posted by greenfield View Post
        Click on 'copy trades!' All the information is there.

https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...anagement.html
        Not working for some reason on my mobile ...

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

There you go:
          spm-price-15dec2015.jpg

Comment

Interesting Point of View - about SPM Capital - http://www.jltrader.com/2015/11/15/f...o-your-wealth/

Comment

I wanna see what JLT has to deliver first.

Let's just say that so far I'm not convinced to pay for his mentoring.

Still, -2.9 in one month is better than +100 like some guys showed here thinking we're all idiots.

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Can't say that I'm in any rush to pay 4,500 euros for JLT's 'mentoring!'

Got to say – that's a first class entry point on the cable short.

Season's Greetings - and looking forward to a successful 2016 trading year!

Comment

Going real

Hi!

I follow the SPM strategy since end of Nov. 2015 on myfxbook on demo. So far, i'm impressed! :-)
                  I watched several strategies and SPM makes the best overall impression imho. Now i'm about to open an acount at "FXCM" to auto copy the trades into a real account.

About a thing that "JLT" mentions in his blog post, this is something i also asked myself (sorry if this is already answered in posting before):
                  "17 trades with no stop loss" -> i have also seen that most of the time there is no stop loss set. Why is this the case?
                  And for example: there is still an open trade from Dec. 3rd 2015 which is out of the money since opening. Could you explain whats the thought behind a trade like this?

I wish you a happy and successful new year 2016! Greetings from EU

Edit:
                  Hi Littlemax,

The stops I have in the market are emergency stops of 300 pips. I don't intend for these to get hit.

Thanks

Steve
                  Ok, i think the stop loss question is answered... didn't see it before.
                  Last edited by drpavel; 01-02-2016, 12:59 PM.

Comment

ok,just this is your first post and,you are new subscriber but you follow since november.

Comment

Hello Steve,

Before i start copying your signal, I want to ask if you're going to give your signal the same attention and good work you did in 2015 ? also how long are you planning on keeping this signal available ?

Comment

I hope you will keep your DD below 15% like it has been in 2015 and your position sizes the same, you're doing an excellent job, please don't let greed or lack of discipline destroy what you did.

Comment

Congrats. on your top spot on AutoTrade.
                          I've been following your trading for some time and like the way you control risk by not over leveraging, and reducing risk where possible.
                          I also like the fact that you will take a loss when necessary, without drama when the market proves you wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BillHuppert View Post
                            Congrats. on your top spot on AutoTrade.
                            I've been following your trading for some time and like the way you control risk by not over leveraging, and reducing risk where possible.
                            I also like the fact that you will take a loss when necessary, without drama when the market proves you wrong.
                            Hi Bill

Thank for your kind words..Spread the word!!

Comment

Is this man on fire or what? Some really nifty trading on the usdcad.

I got 55.9 pips on the usdcad trades, 48.4 on the eurusd, 89.6 on the nzdusd, 44.7 on the audusd.

Up 13.31% this month (risk at approximately x1.86 (usd account)).

Well done Steve!

(N.B. Were you adding some more capital to your account? Also, at one point, in your simpletrader description panel, you mentioned using x1, x2 and x3 risk. That information is no longer there. Do you no longer recommend x2, x3 etc.?)

Comment

I like your trading a lot, and the fact that you will cut all losing trades at 15%, i hope you will keep doing great, i just have one question about 2 losing trades, the buy GBPUSD on the 19th of this month and buy USDJPY closed on the 15th of this month, i am just wondering why did you decide to trade against the strong down trend, you are doing great trading with the trend ?

Comment

Working...
                                X