Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPM Capital Management Signal SimpleTrader Network.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't get me wrong Steve, i want to see you keep doing great, your success is good for all of us, i just wanted to bring your attention to the fact that gbpusd and usdjpy have been falling off a cliff for the last 5 or 6 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by SPM Capital Management
      The yen appreciates in a risk off market and depreciates in a risk off
      I guess you meant depreciates in a risk ON.

Great post, especially about "the trend" If you want the trend to go the other way, just switch the timeframe you are looking at.
      I think it was made up so that people go around spouting "the trend is your friend". I have better friends than that old thing.

Comment

Well done, Steve. Keep it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great Job Steve, i hope you will keep up the good work, just one request, could you please up the balance on your account to at least 10K, it will make a big difference in many things, believe me

Comment

hi steve
            i am a new subscriber to your signals. your signals seem quite ok, but i am concerned to see a couple of trades dating back 6 weeks still open and with several hundred pips down? admittedly they are small positions but just a tad worrying to me..

Comment

yes I kind of figured that- especially as they are so small.
              My worry is a reflection of my own bad habits, where I have a strong tendency to hold onto bad trades assuming(OR PRAYING) that mean reversion will occur sooner or later.
              anyway nice to hear from and keep up the good work

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by drpavel View Post

PPS: i hope i didn't harm any forum rules with writing some of above account details?!
                  I don't think anybody will object to you posting that information. This is a very relaxed and open forum.
                  As long as you don't post affiliate links, or that type of thing you will be fine.
                  Reporting your genuine success is good to hear and motivates others, especially the traders!

Comment

A quick status from my side:
                    ................................ Keep up the good work Steve, you deserve every penny, cent, whatever you prefer!
                    Last edited by greenfield; 01-31-2016, 01:34 AM.

Comment

I really like this signal, but what stops me from signing up is the lack of capital in the master account . Keep up the good work Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottFX View Post
                        I really like this signal, but what stops me from signing up is the lack of capital in the master account . Keep up the good work Steve.
                        Agree with this statement 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottFX View Post
                          There is a saying here in, well in mid europe, saying that little money won't grow big but big money even gets bigger. I would say with patience, time and doing the right moves, even a smaller amount of money grows nicely as time goes by.
                          But always be aware that you must not start with money you need somewhere else (flat, food, whatever). It stays a risky investment, even with good money and risk management! I like the way Steve treats the risk and of course the fundamental approach!

EDIT: i've just seen that Steve will stop working with myfxbook! Thats a shock for me because i liked myfxbook a lot. Got to check the other signal provider, but it's a pitty that the relationship of SPM and MyFXBook ends soon. :-(
                          Last edited by drpavel; 01-31-2016, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Bad news for me... and maybe some others too?

I kind of understand you as a trader and what's the best for your situation as a good trader.
                            After weeks of research i ended up at myfxbook and FXCM, it took time to build trust in the signal provider and the broker. Now that everything is settled, things are changing again (not always a bad thing of course, but i'd rather keep it as it is)

Right now after just giving it a few minutes of browsing the homepage, i just see "high" monthly fees, PayPal payments and i doubt that FXCM can be used with forexsignals.com as my broker; so the research starts again... (i loved the "1 pip fee for winning trades" at myfxbook and the more or less big selection of brokers)

When will your signal be shown on forexsignals.com so that users can follow you again?

Comment

Originally posted by SPM Capital Management
                              Hi. The only reason that I have not put more capital in the account, is that I also use the same account to provide signals under a different name with another provider. I get good commissions from this provider & at the moment it makes the bulk of my monthly income. They have asked me to keep my balance low in this account. The reason being is something to do with the way their subscribers receive the signals.

I had a conversation with Nick last week, and he said he is going to take me on as a trial trader. This will hopefully give you all a lot more confidence in me, and get me more subscribers. Once the amount of new subscribers meets the income of the other signal provider, I will stop providing signals to them. This therefore means that I will be able to put some more capital in my master account. The reason I will be stopping providing signals with Autotrade (myfxbook) is that they are a direct competitor of forexsignals.com, so understandingly Nick has asked me to stop providing signals to them.

Hope that clears things up guys and makes more sense.

Cheers

Steve
                              That's great news Steve. I had an inkling that might be about to happen, Nick has an Eagle eye!

Warning to any current followers using myfxbook AutoTrade:
                              When the signal is removed, all open trades will be automatically closed without warning.
                              If you don't want this to happen, change your settings for the signal in the myfxbook control panel.

Nick - you've just swiped a subscriber away from AutoTrade!

Comment

i doubt that FXCM can be used with forexsignals.com as my broker;
                                forexsignals.com is not a broker. You will be able to use the same account if you wish.
                                It would be worth checking your account though, to see if they are charging an extra mark-up on the spread to cover the cost of the trade copying. If so, you will need to change your setup, otherwise you will be paying twice over for the signal.

Comment

Working...
                                X