No announcement yet.

Atlas Fund Trading System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you have calculate it wrong when u say "Honestly 100 trades gone out the window for what seems like no good reason?" Its totally wrong my friend.

Please explain to me how I am wrong?
    In the myfxbook analysis it says you have made 100 trades exactly on GBPJPY,. Fact.
    That single loss on GBPJPY cost the master account $840
    10.12.2016 01:31 10.12.2016 08:36 GBPJPY Sell 0.61 125.66000 127.22400 -156.4 -837.41 7h 5m -8.22%
    Under the total amount won for 100 GBPJPY trades is says NEGATIVE $540
    This means that 99 trades made $300 on GBPJPY and then a single trade lost *$840
    If you expect that 2-3 times a year then what on earth is the point? With 99 trades you only make $300 but then with 1 loss you lose $840. If that happens 2-3 times a year as you say then it would cause big problems with the system. I guess what I am trying to say is with 100 trades that is statistically significant that 1 loss blows an entire years profit on that pair and 2 more times loss that it made.

Could you please explain to me how I am totally wrong? Honestly I would like to know because I would want to subscribe to this signal but I will take out GJ. But I could be a moron here and not see something obvious so please point it out to me. I am not being sarcastic by the way I genuinely want to know where my maths has gone wrong.

Can anyone else see that i am totally wrong??????? Feel free to point it out to me.

BRM

Comment

I think you have calculate it wrong when u say "Honestly 100 trades gone out the window for what seems like no good reason?" Its totally wrong my friend.

Please explain to me how I am wrong?
      In the myfxbook analysis it says you have made 100 trades exactly on GBPJPY,. Fact.
      That single loss on GBPJPY cost the master account $840
      10.12.2016 01:31 10.12.2016 08:36 GBPJPY Sell 0.61 125.66000 127.22400 -156.4 -837.41 7h 5m -8.22%
      Under the total amount won for 100 GBPJPY trades is says NEGATIVE $540
      This means that 99 trades made $300 on GBPJPY and then a single trade lost *$840
      If you expect that 2-3 times a year then what on earth is the point? With 99 trades you only make $300 but then with 1 loss you lose $840. If that happens 2-3 times a year as you say then it would cause big problems with the system. I guess what I am trying to say is with 100 trades that is statistically significant that 1 loss blows an entire years profit on that pair and 2 more times loss that it made.

Could you please explain to me how I am totally wrong? Honestly I would like to know because I would want to subscribe to this signal but I will take out GJ. But I could be a moron here and not see something obvious so please point it out to me. I am not being sarcastic by the way I genuinely want to know where my maths has gone wrong.

Can anyone else see that i am totally wrong??????? Feel free to point it out to me.

BRM
      [/QUOTE]

Hi,

U are not a moron. I think u should not count the wins and losses in $ but in pips! If u analyze further u will see the gbpjpy trades are made in different account equities and we must take that into considiration. The only way to count if a pair is profitable or not here is to look at the pips and not $ made, I use 100% risk management without any martingale or greed technique and the risk is the same as the beginning, if we have positive pips when using the same risk setup at all times will we then have negative $ if we have gained positive pips?

I hope u understand my point here,

Cheers

Sam

Comment

Hmmmm okay but still in pips it was 190 pips made in 100 trades before the loss but then the loss was 155 pips so now in 100 trades the profit is only 35 pips.

Okay so this is better and still profitable for the year. Still seems high. I went through the MAE for all the 100 trades so yeah looks like about 10 of the trades lost, so it's a high win rate.

Okay, thanks for your patience. I will watch for another couple of weeks until the election.

Kind regards

BRM

Comment

Nicely played this week, Sam. Thanks!

Have a nice weekend

Comment

Originally posted by ales View Post
            Nicely played this week, Sam. Thanks!

Have a nice weekend
            Thank you for your support Ales!

missed your post earlier

Have a nice week

Comment

Montly update for Atlas account:

Trades: 33
              Profitability: 61%
              Pips: +58
              Average Win: 21.16 pips
              Average Loss: -28.02 pips
              DD: 8%
              Gain: 1%

I hope u enjoy the profits made from AtlasFX!

Comment

Comment

Just for interest, have the algo changed in any way? It seems that the evening trades do not close even though they are over 10pips in profit. An example is the eurcad this evening.Not sure if this is the norm but it seems that last year, most of the evening trades close within a short period of time.

is there any tweak to the algo?

Comment

Originally posted by nutkaze View Post
                    Just for interest, have the algo changed in any way? It seems that the evening trades do not close even though they are over 10pips in profit. An example is the eurcad this evening.Not sure if this is the norm but it seems that last year, most of the evening trades close within a short period of time.

is there any tweak to the algo?
                    Hello,

Nothing have changed in the Algorithm dear nutkaze. The trades can go much more than 10 pips before we close the trades or vice versa.. the closing technique depends on market movement and different indicators and not on pips goes x pips up or down

best regards

Sam

Comment

Hi , TitanTrader , i send you private message . have email ? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X