Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[COLOR=#000000 !important]MEDIUM RISK: Blackwave Pacific[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000 !important][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]AUDUSD. Thursday's candle was a hammer and Friday managed a higher high so let's see if we can build a base here for a move higher. NZDJPY getting close to breakeven on this basket. Lot's of Fed speakers next week. Expect volatility.[/COLOR]

Comment

[COLOR=#000000 !important][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000 !important]NZDJPY remains choppy inside a wedge formation. Support at 73 but on any rally we not only look to get out of our long trades but to perhaps sell short afterwards. That may change however it is the current thinking. AUDUSD presents an oversold technical picture with a series of indecisive candles suggesting the market has absorbed a lot of news about the diverging RBOA and FED rate expectations. What next? Australia GDP mid week. If it is not all that bad then expect a rally towards 73.00[/COLOR]

Comment

[COLOR=#000000 !important] NZDJPY gapped higher following the RBNZ news flow but took it all back. Watch 75.11, a move lower sets us up to close the gap. AUDUSD long only strategy is working but a close above 75 would set us up for a move towards 78.00 [/COLOR]

Comment

Hi Gary do u plan on reducing our trades before Thursday on the audience account.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

Australian account

Comment

Originally posted by phillipnaz View Post
              Australian account

Questions answered if the VIDEO http://www.fxlight.co/managed-forex-...-copy-trading/

AUDUSD 75 still remains resistance. We are net short though not by much so largely hedged. Blackwave Australia stands to benefit from volatility around the vote. We will not be halting trading around the vote as the strategy is to trade AUDUSD in both directions at the same time and abandoning one direction would make no sense.

Comment

VIDEO: Click HERE.

AUDUSD 75 remains resistance and it would be interesting to see any last minute polls next week and if the horriffic murder of a UK Member Of Parliment has strenghtened the "REMAIN" campaign. A "REMAIN" outcome would likely favour the long side of AUDUSD which would obviously benefit us. I will play this one by ear and decide whether to trade through based primarily on 1.) if we can close out the existing basket and then 2.) the balance of risks of opening any new AUDUSD basket. NZDJPY positions sizes are half that of AUDUSD and the decision here is already made. I will trade this basket right through the referendum and should the vote be to "LEAVE" this basket would likely benefit from a strengthening of the YEN.

Comment

VIDEO: HERE

AUDUSD 75 remains resistance and it would be interesting to see any last minute polls next week and if the horriffic murder of a UK Member Of Parliment has strenghtened the "REMAIN" campaign. A "REMAIN" outcome would likely favour the long side of AUDUSD which would obviously benefit us. I will play this one by ear and decide whether to trade through based primarily on 1.) if we can close out the existing basket and then 2.) the balance of risks of opening any new AUDUSD basket. NZDJPY positions sizes are half that of AUDUSD and the decision here is already made. I will trade this basket right through the referendum and should the vote be to "LEAVE" this basket would likely benefit from a strengthening of the YEN.

Comment

VIDEO: http://www.fxlight.co/managed-forex-accounts-mt4-copy-trading/

Wow! What a night. The MAM account made $12K on Friday morning alone with our short NZDJPY positions giving us $22K so far this month, and the copy account is up 16.5% for the month so far. Long AUDUSD which suits us given the massive hammer daily candlestick on Friday. Short NZDJPY, did the BOJ intevene on Friday morning? In anycase I welcome the opportunity to short from higher levels.

Comment

VIDEO: http://www.fxlight.co/managed-forex-...-copy-trading/

MEDIUM RISK: Blackwave Pacific

This account behaved perfectly in June. 16.5% gain in the copy account and a $22,600 profit in the managed forex account of the same name. All said and done we've departed June with lots more money and just a 1.2% draw down.

Comment

Checking out the monthly candles and the big Fib numbers. Is this market poised to make a run at the 23.6% Fib at circa 0.7840. A break of this resistance opens up (in Fib terms) a measured move to 0.85. Let's not get too excited. NZDJPY trading at former support now becomes resistance and as we are short we could stand to benefit greatly from a flight to risk assets ie. Yen. MANAGED FOREX ACCOUNT UP $30K SINCE MARCH.

Comment

AUDUSD may decline next week but expecting initial support at 75.00. Global political developments strengthened the Yen and our short NZDJPY trades are therefore now moving in our favour again.

Comment

In last weeks note I said "AUDUSD may decline next week but expecting initial support at 75.00." This has now occurred and initial support at 75 did not hold for long pointing to lower prices in the week ahead. In the video I do however note the series of weekly higher lows and these do point to higher prices in the medium/longer term. Thanks to governor Kuroda our NZDJPY short trades are close in being in the money now and I look forward to closing out those trades perhaps next week.

Comment

Pretty much went like clockwork. Closed out our short NZDJPY positions on the BOJ disappointment and closed out our long AUDUSD trades on the US GDP miss. The MAM account for this strategy made $10K in July. Really grateful to all my clients.

Comment

Latest VIDEO: http://www.fxlight.co/managed-forex-...-copy-trading/

Trades AUDUSD and NZDJPY. FIFO compliant. 6.88% so far in August with a draw down of 1.69% is good. Friday's volatile AUDUSD made us more money and we continue to remain long this market even into the drop but with only two positions open gives us lots of fire power with our trading grid. NZDJPY rallied but finished well off the highs on a daily shooting star. We remain short this market.

Comment

Working...
                                X