XedFX NightScalper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XedFX NightScalper

Anyone has experience with this signal provider?

Originally posted by HSD Trading FX View Post
    Anyone has experience with this signal provider?
    I just signed up for this signal. His results seems good so far.

Comment

Got this signal on my radar ...

Comment

I subscribed to this signal by about ten days and so far I am quite satisfied. In my opinion this is one of the best signals available on simpletrader.
        Use a real account ICMARKETS and VPS CNS NewYork
        This week I did +114.9 pips with 20 trades (the master account has made 20 trades with + 111.8 pips).
        In fact I noticed that in general my trades earn less pips of corresponding trades in the account master, except in some cases. For example, the trade closed tonight on GBPAUD gave me +35.1 pips while the account master got - 1.3 pips.
        I think that these differences are due not only to the slippage but also to different data feeds between ICMARKETS and DARWINEX (which is the broker of account master).
        It would be interesting to know what he thinks the signal provider, namely Paul
        Last edited by laracroft; 01-07-2016, 04:34 PM.

Comment

joining next week, these bank wire transfers taking ages...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by laracroft View Post
            I subscribed to this signal by about ten days and so far I am quite satisfied. In my opinion this is one of the best signals available on simpletrader.
            Use a real account ICMARKETS and VPS CNS NewYork
            This week I did +114.9 pips with 20 trades (the master account has made 20 trades with + 111.8 pips).
            In fact I noticed that in general my trades earn less pips of corresponding trades in the account master, except in some cases. For example, the trade closed tonight on GBPAUD gave me +35.1 pips while the account master got - 1.3 pips.
            I think that these differences are due not only to the slippage but also to different data feeds between ICMARKETS and DARWINEX (which is the broker of account master).
            It would be interesting to know what he thinks the signal provider, namely Paul
            A big part of the difference is IC Markets closes for a few minutes at the end and start of each day but the master makes trades in this period. So any trade that moves against the master in this time will be entered by the copier at a better price

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Both GBPAUD position closed as a big loss. Anyone else experience this?

Comment

Originally posted by KGB View Post
                Both GBPAUD position closed as a big loss. Anyone else experience this?
                I did but the master closed in profit...interestingly my trades closed about 2 mins after the master but on the control panel it shows about a 1second delay. Check what your close time was. I'll get the ST guys to look into it

Comment

Originally posted by pearcey2 View Post
                  I did but the master closed in profit...interestingly my trades closed about 2 mins after the master but on the control panel it shows about a 1second delay. Check what your close time was. I'll get the ST guys to look into it
                  What was your loss
                  I got -96 on first and -148 pips on second position, which is an apocalyptic difference between master.

Comment

Originally posted by KGB View Post
                    What was your loss
                    I got -96 on first and -148 pips on second position, which is an apocalyptic difference between master.
                    KGB, what broker are you using?

Comment

Very similar results KGB. I'm with IC Markets

Comment

I had a big gain on the first GBPAUD, but the second one was epic slippage in the worst kind of way -152. Idk what happened. I chatted with ST and I switch their VPS from New York to London since I just switched brokers yesterday from ATC to Tallinex and though maybe it was just me since the VPS was in New York. I'm hoping that's all it was, but looks like I wasn't the only one. It looks as though I had slippage more than the norm on every trade today.

Comment

Originally posted by IvanTrader View Post
                          I had a big gain on the first GBPAUD, but the second one was epic slippage in the worst kind of way -152. Idk what happened. I chatted with ST and I switch their VPS from New York to London since I just switched brokers yesterday from ATC to Tallinex and though maybe it was just me since the VPS was in New York. I'm hoping that's all it was, but looks like I wasn't the only one. It looks as though I had slippage more than the norm on every trade today.

What times were the trades closed on your account? On the master they were both closed at the same time but on my (and others' accounts they were closed 2 minutes later)

Comment

Did you guys with loss have tp enabled in ST settings?

Comment

I got -1.15 and +53.8. With Darwinex. There was a huge move down immediately after the trader closed. His timing was first class. On the 5 minute chart, the movement was 221 pips. He closed right at the top. Well done!

Comment

Working...
                              X