XedFX NightScalper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FXCM which hasn't had any issues in the past
    Last edited by KGB; 01-08-2016, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Even I, with ICMARKETS, I had -143.9 pip on the first trade and - 95 pips on the second trade GBPAUD, both closed at 3.17 (now ICMAKETS). In fact, at 3.15 the M5 chart showing a candle which covers 219 pips.
      It is, therefore, a huge slide and I do not count the VPS but the broker. At this point I believe that it follow the advice of Paul: for this signal must necessarily use the broker DARWINEX.

Comment

Originally posted by greenfield View Post
        I got -1.15 and +53.8. With Darwinex. There was a huge move down immediately after the trader closed. His timing was first class. On the 5 minute chart, the movement was 221 pips. He closed right at the top. Well done!
        So you've got results almost identical to those of the master account.
        VPS that uses?

Comment

Originally posted by laracroft View Post
          So you've got results almost identical to those of the master account.
          VPS that uses?
          The VPS is Traderscolo.

Comment

Originally posted by pearcey2 View Post
            What times were the trades closed on your account? On the master they were both closed at the same time but on my (and others' accounts they were closed 2 minutes later)
            01:15:16 was the time that both of them closed. The second one was a 144.7 second delay, but still manage to gain 48.4 pips.

Comment

Hey guys,

Why paying 69 usd per month if you can spend 99 bucks only and buy the same EA he is using?
              Also the EA seller gives you the right to use if with 5 different account numbers

The EA's name he is using start with M and finishes with 5. = ) Mystery....
              I am 100% sure of it, because I have this EA and my trades match his 100%.

lol...

Comment

Originally posted by robinhoodtrader View Post
                Hey guys,

Why paying 69 usd per month if you can spend 99 bucks only and buy the same EA he is using?
                Also the EA seller gives you the right to use if with 5 different account numbers

The EA's name he is using start with M and finishes with 5. = ) Mystery....
                I am 100% sure of it, because I have this EA and my trades match his 100%.

lol...
                I compared the account master xedfx night scalper with live account of M .... 5 using myfxbook and starting (with custom analysis) both accounts by August 20, 2015.
                I believe that is not the same, and although the two expert advisor working on the same pairs and maybe use a very similar code.
                Xedfx has a profit factor 2,67, made 433 trades getting 1858.3 pip
                In the same period M... 5 has a profit factor of 1.57, made 333 trades gaining 564.1 pip.
                In addition, the trading hours and the durations of the trades are different.

Comment

Ok,
                  Whatever, you know what... Believe what you want.
                  I am 100% sure of what I am talking about.

Originally posted by laracroft View Post
                  I compared the account master xedfx night scalper with live account of M .... 5 using myfxbook and starting (with custom analysis) both accounts by August 20, 2015.
                  I believe that is not the same, and although the two expert advisor working on the same pairs and maybe use a very similar code.
                  Xedfx has a profit factor 2,67, made 433 trades getting 1858.3 pip
                  In the same period M... 5 has a profit factor of 1.57, made 333 trades gaining 564.1 pip.
                  In addition, the trading hours and the durations of the trades are different.
                  Last edited by robinhoodtrader; 01-09-2016, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Some signals just dont work following them. I also was following a Signal a few month back. It was TwilightScalper, The slippage is so important in those trades that I always was making tiny losses and the Signal profits...
                    Some Scalpers only work when you buy the EA itself.

Looks like a nice scalper..
                    But I only use Signals of 1.5-2 Years old.

Goodluck

Comment

Originally posted by robinhoodtrader View Post
                      Ok,
                      Whatever, you know what... Believe what you want.
                      I am 100% sure of what I am talking about.
                      Hello robin hood, because you have modified the original post?
                      I saw him quickly on my smartphone, but then you changed by deleting the link to your account myfxbook

Comment

can anybody write full name of this M .... 5 EA please?

Comment

Well,
                          I thought, why wasting my time convincing people of something I am sure of?
                          you can do your home work... I gave you a tip and I think it is enough clear to me.
                          Once you find you will know what I am talking about

Comment

Can give more hint pls? Will like to take a look

Comment

Funny, lets play a game..

Just tell them the name
                              Its a community and we should help each otter

Comment

I just got a confession from the author:

He is trying to give all kind of excuses.
                                He also says he changes some position manually.
                                But if he does, it is just random, without backtesting.
                                And I know he doesn't change 99% of the trades because my trades match his...

Comment

Working...
                                X