Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New signal now available on SimpleTrader

Hi Guys,

FX Magician Sys2 Low DD is now available for subscriptions.

To check it out please click on this link https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...2--Low-DD.html

Myfxbook link https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Pow...low-dd/1328183

Signal overview -

*Manual trading system.

*Strategy revolves around price action and is traded based on certain price levels and support/resistance points.

*System aims for 5%-10% growth per month.

*Max % Drawdown allowed = 15% and has been set in Simpletrader as a safety precaution, so you have peace of mind that should open trades reach this limit all trades will then be automatically closed by this setting.

*Pairs traded are AU, NU, EU, EJ, AN and XAU ( XAU is not traded very often and when traded initial position size will be 0.01

*Trades can be in both buy and sell in the same pair.

*System also utilizes a number of methods when in draw down to effectively reduce/minimize any loss that may result from unprofitable trades.

*Max open number of trades including all pairs in any given time will not exceed 12 trades.

*Minimum lot size per trade = 0.01
    *Maximum lot size per trade = 0.25

*Recommended startup balance = $3,000
    *Recommended risk setting = 1x

Please use this thread for any questions related to this signal only and I will do my best to answer within 24 hours.

Looking forward to a profitable 2016 year ahead together.

FXMagician
    Last edited by FX Magician; 12-21-2015, 11:37 AM. Reason: Added myfxbook master account link

Finally you put the Signal Public . It was about time.
    Have a nice 2016 . I think you are going to make some nice profit in 2016.

Goodluck

Comment

Thanks Tripzor.

All the best to you and your family for the year ahead as well

Comment

Still quite locked up on myfxbook at

//Ben

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dupapa View Post
          Still quite locked up on myfxbook at

//Ben

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
          Hi Ben,

Everything is open for viewing on the signal page in Simpletrader, the only thing not visible on there is current open trades. https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...2--Low-DD.html

Comment

Originally posted by FX Magician View Post

*Max % Drawdown allowed = 15% and has been set in Simpletrader as a safety precaution, so you have peace of mind that should open trades reach this limit all trades will then be automatically closed by this setting.
            Good luck Magician,

I just want to touch on one of your points regarding the max DD safety net.

When you set it on your master account (as you've done) all that does is create a default setting for the clients subscribing. They still have the ability to over ride it.

We've also experienced issues in the past when multiple signals are attached to a single account, so please don't use it as an absolute safeguard.
            Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              Good luck Magician,

I just want to touch on one of your points regarding the max DD safety net.

When you set it on your master account (as you've done) all that does is create a default setting for the clients subscribing. They still have the ability to over ride it.

We've also experienced issues in the past when multiple signals are attached to a single account, so please don't use it as an absolute safeguard.
              Thanks for pointing that out Nick, will keep it in mind.

Have a great Christmas.

Comment

Update

Hi Guys,

The following pairs will be added to the signal as of now -

EURJPY
                USDCAD

Cheers

Comment

Hi Guys,

We had a great day today up +0.83% and +236 pips for the day.

Comment

Hi Guys,

To protect our gains for the month no further trades will be opened until after the Fed Interest Rate Decision announcement.

Comment

I just want to give a shout-out to FX Magician..

I joined on the 7th of this month, running on 2x risk, so far got 24 trades and $195 in profit, so the $99 fee is already covered. I like that he trades both directions and is not so trigger happy. The trades work itself out really good. I need to sit on my hands not to do anything. But this is also why I joined I have other work to do, what I aim for 10% a month return. For the DD I will consider going flat every quarter or every 6 months and still reaching my target. I did the mistake end of January not going flat and suffered losses. Now the plan is to aim high and give back if needed.

So far so good, lets see where 2016 goes, maybe I need to switch to the multi month plan to save more on the sub fee.

Comment

Why are you hiding you're open trades ? How can I ever get to know you're trading style ?
                        When I am looking for good signals I just dont always look at the history but also at the open trades.

Do you consider opening that up for us ? Or are you going to keep setting it on private ?

You look like a really nice trader, I see you have a 99% win rate, And that makes me suspicious. Do you cut losing trades when needed etc..
                        This I can only see and learn you're style when you set you're open trades to public. Im not asking to do this in Fxbook. Just on simpletrader.

Comment

Originally posted by fivepips View Post
                          I just want to give a shout-out to FX Magician..

I joined on the 7th of this month, running on 2x risk, so far got 24 trades and $195 in profit, so the $99 fee is already covered. I like that he trades both directions and is not so trigger happy. The trades work itself out really good. I need to sit on my hands not to do anything. But this is also why I joined I have other work to do, what I aim for 10% a month return. For the DD I will consider going flat every quarter or every 6 months and still reaching my target. I did the mistake end of January not going flat and suffered losses. Now the plan is to aim high and give back if needed.

So far so good, lets see where 2016 goes, maybe I need to switch to the multi month plan to save more on the sub fee.
                          Thanks Fivepips it's really nice to hear positive feedback from a subscriber. 2016 is already shaping up to be an awesome year

Comment

Originally posted by Tripzor View Post
                            Why are you hiding you're open trades ? How can I ever get to know you're trading style ?
                            When I am looking for good signals I just dont always look at the history but also at the open trades.

Do you consider opening that up for us ? Or are you going to keep setting it on private ?

You look like a really nice trader, I see you have a 99% win rate, And that makes me suspicious. Do you cut losing trades when needed etc..
                            This I can only see and learn you're style when you set you're open trades to public. Im not asking to do this in Fxbook. Just on simpletrader.
                            Hello Tripzor,

Thanks for your feedback.
                            I have now set open trades to public on Simpletrader.

Comment

A lot of waiting long duration of trades is part of this strategy. It is profitable but the constant DD duration of open orders, months should be consider.

Comment

Working...
                              X