Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RedRhinoFX

Hello everyone,
    I've noticed this signal, as you can see is an high risk/high reward signal but has almost a year track history now, there is somebody here which is following it? I would like to have some opinions.
    Cheers.
    FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

Originally posted by Pianetti View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I've noticed this signal, as you can see is an high risk/high reward signal but has almost a year track history now, there is somebody here which is following it? I would like to have some opinions.
    Cheers.
    https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...hinoFX-10.html
    Hi Pianetti , I would like to know also. Looks good except that the broker is unknown to me and maybe results and history are not properly verified. Any opinions? Also master does not report here. Hi RedRhinoFX do you read this? I am thinking of following... nc!

Comment

Originally posted by nc! View Post
      Hi Pianetti , I would like to know also. Looks good except that the broker is unknown to me and maybe results and history are not properly verified. Any opinions? Also master does not report here. Hi RedRhinoFX do you read this? I am thinking of following... nc!
      Hi nc!, please forget this signal, I was looking at RedRhinoFX 10 system on another track record on Myfxbook, which I think was on cTrader, anyway has just blown this week with a havey basket of GBPJPY buy. I don't know why there isn't those basket on simple trader account, in any case one account blown is enough to stay away.
      Cheers.

Comment

Also the broker is in Belize jurisdiction not reputable. I was looking at the RedRhinoFX 10 link of simpletrade that is ok for now. Do you have the link of the blown account? nc!

Comment

Originally posted by nc! View Post
          Also the broker is in Belize jurisdiction not reputable. I was looking at the RedRhinoFX 10 link of simpletrade that is ok for now. Do you have the link of the blown account? nc!
          He deleted it Thursday I believe, last time I saw was about at 30% equity.

Inviato dal mio SM-G925F utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pianetti View Post
            He deleted it Thursday I believe, last time I saw was about at 30% equity.

Inviato dal mio SM-G925F utilizzando Tapatalk
            Im not sure, Maybe an account got blown but its not the RedRhinoFX ATS 10 EUR/USD EA.

Maybe its a special version of RedRhinoFX.
            You see they always want to cover up blown accounts, 1 indicator to stay away.
            Well not every EA can work or make profit ofcourse but its a panic button for me .

Comment

Originally posted by Tripzor View Post
              Im not sure, Maybe an account got blown but its not the RedRhinoFX ATS 10 EUR/USD EA.

Maybe its a special version of RedRhinoFX.
              You see they always want to cover up blown accounts, 1 indicator to stay away.
              Well not every EA can work or make profit ofcourse but its a panic button for me .
              this was the link http://www.myfxbook.com/members/RedR...rcalgo/1439846, as you can see was ATS 10 on cTrader

Comment

Working...
              X