• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signal - LYC FX

edoppg@gmail.com

the balance is in JPY ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks, but I still don't see how it works.

The JPY to USD is roughly 100:1. If I follow the signal, but my account is USD, does that mean an auto conversion of some kind will take place during the copy process? If, for example LYC FX makes a .13 lot purchase, what purchase would I end up seeing in my USD account? And where would that conversion take place, in simpletrader.net or via mt4?

Comment

Originally posted by edwardopp View Post
        Thanks, but I still don't see how it works.

The JPY to USD is roughly 100:1. If I follow the signal, but my account is USD, does that mean an auto conversion of some kind will take place during the copy process? If, for example LYC FX makes a .13 lot purchase, what purchase would I end up seeing in my USD account? And where would that conversion take place, in simpletrader.net or via mt4?

Comment

Im quite satisfied with lyc fx. Had a small drop in mid Dec and recovered well. Been with him for month+ and im up cca 7%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks all for your help! I do think Simpletrader could explain this a little better on the simulation page. I'll share my view on LYC FX in a day or so...

Comment

Comment

What I like about this signal in an exceptional risk-adjusted return. With the worst drawdown to date 7.93% and the average monthly return 4.85% it would take less than two months to recover.
                I like to see the maximum DD of no more than 20%, so for this signal I can safely set a multiplier of 20/7.93=2.52 and expect huge 12.2% average monthly return. Since the signal is still relatively young the DD can exceed my limit in 1.5 times, so I'll actually cut it off once it hits not 20% but 30%.
                So it's like a hidden gem which definitely deserves more attention. It would be great if a signal provider could appear in this thread and tell us a little bit more about his trading method and his approach to money management.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingr View Post
                  .......So it's like a hidden gem which definitely deserves more attention. It would be great if a signal provider could appear in this thread and tell us a little bit more about his trading method and his approach to money management.
                  Agreed. It's quite refreshing to see a trader using a (comparatively tight) sl and tp on every trade.

In fact he closes about half the trades before he reaches either. Most trades are closed in about 3 to 4 hours. The longest trade closed in 8 hours 1 minute. No sitting on huge open DDs for months on end!

A monthly gain of 4.53%, max DD 8.58%. Most traders would die for that! Though it's a pity that he hasn't more in his account. Glad to be a subscriber.

Comment

Agreed

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello
                      I would like to help
                      I was I have no idea now

Comment

This is stupid ea

Comment

Working...
                        X