No announcement yet.

Blitzkrieg Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i ask for the refund of the signal and no.......one week of trading 30%DD !!
    Bad luck or stupidity.
    Last edited by gbguimaraes; 10-09-2016, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gbguimaraes View Post
      Bad luck or stupidity.
      I have received my refund, But my subscription renewed only 1 day before that so I got mine refunded because the month was not yet started.

Blitzkrieg is again trading under the name Overlord btw.
      Last edited by Tripzor; 10-10-2016, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gbguimaraes View Post
        Bad luck or stupidity.
        dispute it through paypal.

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post

dispute it through paypal.
          Hi

Thanks Hedge, he refund me today.

Comment

Originally posted by Tripzor View Post

I asked him on Skype and he told me he does not have to pay the 3000 to Darwinex
            How is that possible? Is it because the broker is under FCA Regulation?

Anyway, do you know if he's going to make an official thread of the signal?

Comment

Originally posted by MrStix View Post

How is that possible? Is it because the broker is under FCA Regulation?

Anyway, do you know if he's going to make an official thread of the signal?
              I dont know, He or she is not really a talker . He/she created a new account for Blitzzkrieg but it first need's 3 months of history so meanwhile is Blitzzkrieg -> Overlord now with increased risk.

Comment

I like to follow him again but, is so fresh in my mind that i don t know.
                i see that is again in GBP pairs... is not a good thing for me, because he opens a lot of orders.

Comment

Thanks Bart for following again and talking with him. I got the link from your signature

FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

I won't be following in the future until I see a real 20% stopout to ensure that it exists in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin
                    Thanks Bart for following again and talking with him. I got the link from your signature

FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

I won't be following in the future until I see a real 20% stopout to ensure that it exists in the first place.
                    Currently following on 0.50x but will lower it to 0.25x in the future. Im hoping on a fast recovery but this time I have my own drawdown limit set in simpletrader.

Comment

I agree with Bart. That is the best way you can protect yourself. Put the Equity Stop in your own hands and dial down the risk setting to prevent reaching that EQ. OverLord is doing a great job on the fast recovery. I hope you all recover quickly.

Comment

Working...
                      X