Smart2 Main Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart2 Main Discussion Thread

Thanks For Checking Out The Smart2 Main Discussion Thread!
    Please feel free to post your questions and comments about this awesome strategy and the trader (Vijay) or I will do our best to answer them.

This automated strategy is one of the most popular on ForexSignals.com for good reason. It's got a fantastic track record of making money for our community!

The algorithm trades a basked of 20+ pairs looking for trend following opportunities then identifying precise points of entry through a sophisticated pull back mechanism.

Check out the Myfxbook links below:

Master account statement dating back to December 2014: Click Here

Nick's follower account: Click Here

FX Fusion Master Account (Smart2 is one of three traders featured on this portfolio account): Click Here
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

I hope this will fix the issue. I still like the old latest activity though
    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

You an me both vijay hope similar functions are restored going forward

Although the new layout seems worse I hope given time the old functionality is restored

As noted this is an upgraded forum let's hope it starts showing it's strengths soon..

P.s thanks for the recent manual trades!! Lots pips

I'm back an I'm invested more than ever so fingers crossed

Keep doing as you do as I love your systems

Oh about systems was anything finalised on scalper? ?

I'm away on business shooting films for a few weeks, looking forward to hopefully coming back to profit hehe

Yours

//Ben

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dupapa View Post
        You an me both vijay hope similar functions are restored going forward

Although the new layout seems worse I hope given time the old functionality is restored

As noted this is an upgraded forum let's hope it starts showing it's strengths soon..

P.s thanks for the recent manual trades!! Lots pips

I'm back an I'm invested more than ever so fingers crossed

Keep doing as you do as I love your systems

Oh about systems was anything finalised on scalper? ?

I'm away on business shooting films for a few weeks, looking forward to hopefully coming back to profit hehe

Yours

//Ben

Thanks Dupapa, but what functions do you miss? The latest activity works virtually the same as before?
        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Nick

Thanks Dupapa, but what functions do you miss? The latest activity works virtually the same as before?
          It doesn't show the latest post Nick, rather it shows the first post in the latest activity. We have to click on the >> button to go to the latest post

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk

Comment

The new forum really mess up in reading new post.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

daily mails don't work as explained here

Hey guys, We've upgraded the forum to the latest version of VBulletin - Its quite different but this is 1 of the first moves we needed to take to start doing

Comment

All replies sum up the loss of functionality since the change

Small things but they seem amplified when using only tappatalk to browse the forum which is what I use when away on trips

Thanks for listening though let's hope it's back to normal soon

Comment

The most annoying issue is unable to track what is un-read post. The new forum does not register the post that was read like previously. I use Tapatalk as well to catch up on posts on the road. I have to go to the lastest post and read backwards to where I last read. I hope this can be fixed soon.

Comment

Guys, please stay on topic of smart2 trading here. Vijay, I see lately you place a lot of manual trades. Is this because market conditions are not met for your EA trading? Any update on scalper?

Comment

Originally posted by oportunis
                      Guys, please stay on topic of smart2 trading here. Vijay, I see lately you place a lot of manual trades. Is this because market conditions are not met for your EA trading? Any update on scalper?
                      Trader is not finding trades. Trends are not being consistent. I don't want to forc trading when it's not there. So taking some manual trades. I am still working on improving the risk reward fire scalper. Nothing is finalised yet. Wil update you guys soon

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk

Comment

Vijay thanks for pips this week

Comment

Hey Guys,

we have closed 2 trades this week. We made 3+% this month. This is being very cautious.

Comment

Thanks for the quick and plentiful green pips Vijay.

Comment

I don't have Scalper so I am not getting these trades unfortunately until the changes on Scalper are made. Can't risk another GJ nightmare.

Comment

Working...
                              X