Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SmartTrader
    Hi Guys, Happy new year.

I will be closing the trades and start trading afresh from 2017. I am hopeful for a profitable 2017.
    When are you closing positions vijay?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dazz1975
      When are you closing positions vijay?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
      At margin call u need a fresh account for 2017 with fresh funds ..
      Thanks god i left after loosing 45% by smart***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
        Thanks For Checking Out The Smart2 Main Discussion Thread!
        Please feel free to post your questions and comments about this awesome strategy and the trader (Vijay) or I will do our best to answer them.

This automated strategy is one of the most popular on ForexSignals.com for good reason. It's got a fantastic track record of making money for our community!

The algorithm trades a basked of 20+ pairs looking for trend following opportunities then identifying precise points of entry through a sophisticated pull back mechanism.

Check out the Myfxbook links below:

Master account statement dating back to December 2014: Click Here

Nick's follower account: Click Here

FX Fusion Master Account (Smart2 is one of three traders featured on this portfolio account): Click Here
        Guys,

I do not want to be pain in the ass but why on earth do you promote signals like steady capture, kilimanjaro and Smart2.
        The main parameter monthly profit vs. max DD is terrible.
        It is about 1:30 ! For this '''smart''' system.
        • Monthly:1.10%
        • Drawdown:36.50%
        There are much better systems that would provide such small profit with corresponding low risk. I believe you should update your criteria to select the best system as apparently these are not the best ones.

BR

Tomas

Comment

• getting really boring now mr butt hurt

Comment

• Originally posted by vontogr View Post
            I do not want to be pain in the ass but why on earth do you promote signals like steady capture, kilimanjaro and Smart2.
            Yes correct, you are a pain in the ass. Smart2 and Kilimanjaro are no longer promoted. They were dropped last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike O View Post

Yes correct, you are a pain in the ass. Smart2 and Kilimanjaro are no longer promoted. They were dropped last year.
              Dear Mike,

just look at the forum structure, these systems have their own subforums unlike the other systems.

Steady capture and this Gold something are not doing much better.

BR

Tomas

Comment

• Originally posted by vontogr

Dear Mike,

just look at the forum structure, these systems have their own subforums unlike the other systems.

BR

Tomas
                Wow you're quite an annoying one. Why not just promote your superb grid system here? We all know which system is yours

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by shawntan View Post
                  Wow you're quite an annoying one. Why not just promote your superb grid system here? We all know which system is yours

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
                  Yes and you are the rude one. Nevermind why did I expect meaningful answer, my fault

The question is still the same why are such poor systems promoted instead of better ones?

BTW I see something below looks like promotion. MANAGED ACCOUNTS

Comment

• Originally posted by vontogr View Post

Dear Mike,

BR

Tomas
                    Come on man. Get a brain, dude. Stop spamming the forum with stupid shit. These traders used to be promoted. The performance wasn't too great so they are no longer promoted. The managed funds are closed. The forums threads are still open because the traders are still active and some people want to see them recover.

Comment

• Interestingly, have you ever consulted on It, or only forex? It just seems to me that knowledge can be combined .... Who ever heard about the company iturbu.com?

Comment

• Looking to buy CADJPY around 87.50.
                        Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Worked out pretty well so far. CAD gonna move much more if we wait little longer. So i am going to wait and see.

Comment

• Dear Vijay,

not sure why you started talking to yourself now in this deserted thread. Instead of acting like nothing happened and it's business as usual please try to explain why you vanished without a word and kept your few loyal subscribers (to this or any of the other 2 signals you had) in the dark about your plans with ever increasing DD and trading that clearly was going from bad to worse. Nobody cares about your CADJPY trade. One trade that somehow worked out. It's the bigger picture we were interested in. And our answers were left unanswered.

Unless you thought long and hard about your trading and what needs to be done and then found some kind of a solution people will not be interested. I sincerely hope they will not be interested, because doing what you've been doing has serious flaws. If you intend to keep offering signals then the correct way to go about it is to come back, answer the question (or maybe not because it's far too late for that now) and most importantly tell us what it is that you're doing differently now and what the plan is going forward. And if you intend to vanish again when shit hits the fan. Because it will. We have far too many characters around here bragging with some pointless updates and singled out results only when everything is nice and dandy.

Comment

• Originally posted by primi View Post
                              Dear Vijay,

not sure why you started talking to yourself now in this deserted thread. Instead of acting like nothing happened and it's business as usual please try to explain why you vanished without a word and kept your few loyal subscribers (to this or any of the other 2 signals you had) in the dark about your plans with ever increasing DD and trading that clearly was going from bad to worse. Nobody cares about your CADJPY trade. One trade that somehow worked out. It's the bigger picture we were interested in. And our answers were left unanswered.

Unless you thought long and hard about your trading and what needs to be done and then found some kind of a solution people will not be interested. I sincerely hope they will not be interested, because doing what you've been doing has serious flaws. If you intend to keep offering signals then the correct way to go about it is to come back, answer the question (or maybe not because it's far too late for that now) and most importantly tell us what it is that you're doing differently now and what the plan is going forward. And if you intend to vanish again when shit hits the fan. Because it will. We have far too many characters around here bragging with some pointless updates and singled out results only when everything is nice and dandy.
                              Well said mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by primi View Post
                                Dear Vijay,

I understand. I will post a detailed reply.

Comment

Working...
                                X