Robin Hood Hedge Fund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robin Hood Hedge Fund

You can copy if you want discount early pricing: However, feel free to wait several months for acquired history, we strongly encourage it.

Signal account: (VERY small deposit to show minimum, he said large copying accnt coming soon)
    View the profile of Forex Trader RobinHoodFX - forex trading systems, strategies and forum posts.

Simple Trader Link:
    FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

Reserved spot for more info: THIS WILL GET EDITED WITH MORE INFO AS I COMPILE IT FROM ROBIN HOOD.

Growth:
    80-100% a year, (Around 5-8% month)
    DD Limit: 20% hard, 10% soft.

System: (I am adding more as I compile all Robin Hood is willing to share publicly)
    Proprietary EA developed commercially (Big Bank) is initiated by Robin Hood, and managed throughout. Pending hedge at key levels of supply and demand to act as safety net. It is extremely well tested, and he can gaurentee it has traded more money in the markets over the years than any signal on ST so far :-)

Info:
    - ***HEDGING USED*** (USA Clients like ourselves, use Tallinex ECN accounts)
    - NO Martingale (Negative pips are caused from hedging ONLY).
    - Hidden SL's with pending opposite orders
    - Visible TP's
    - Most trades GBPJPY
    - Swing trades on all majors, and crosses and Gold.

Copying:
    - Same old story, get the best spread you can with lowest latency to Simple Trader servers.
    - Setting up a few "slave" copying accounts to show performance will be matched by copying
    - Absolutely do NOT edit copied orders, it will cause problems if you don't understand :-)
    Last edited by RobinHoodFX; 05-11-2016, 12:39 PM. Reason: More info

Comment

hi daniel, I'm one of the members on our skype chatroom. thx for hard work you are putting into this, I will be subbing shortly. between this and goldstar, i feel very safe!

you mentioned restricting the signal to private links, or raising price in a few months...when this happn and how much $?

Comment

Folwing on demo, vry interesting style...will it be good long time? we'll see. Good thing, risk sms limited nicely

if early sub, we keep discounted pricing after you raise price?

Comment

Originally posted by Dalibor Ivanković View Post
          Folwing on demo, vry interesting style...will it be good long time? we'll see. Good thing, risk sms limited nicely

if early sub, we keep discounted pricing after you raise price?
          Thanks guys, no you keep the discounted pricing if you sign up before June 14th, when we officially launch. However, for a lot of people, they are more comfortable paying higher price with more months history which is totally fine.

I'm also glad to hear the reports from our test group of minimum slippage, and accurate profits when copying. We're going to keep this up and make much profit together!

Follow @RobinHoodForex for his live alerts straight from his console

Comment

Working...
          X