FX Magician Aggressive (High Risk) Signal account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Billyt View Post
    I can only imagine if I was locked into some of his trades before I joined the signal. Looking at the Master signal all 13 of his current open trades are in DD and the total amount of pips is (let me get my calculator out) a whopping -9,500. The total of all the open trades on the master are almost 10,000 pips in DD. Small, Medium, or large orders that's a boatload of pips underwater eh?
    1. he has always dd - see history
    2. he is doing equity high very often - this year was April, June. Looking for next in following 1-2 months.
    3. now best opportunity to join - 27% dd, usually he will get to 12-13% again, meaning free 13% profit that will be buffer for you.

and the last one - you are withdrawing pips or equity? of course equity. Talking about pips is meaning less if you dont add leverage to equation..
    he is managing risk / his dd well. You see he is able to manage it, because for last 2y he is doing equity high.

comparing him to ASAD or viper makes no sense. Asad is ****ed because he stick to eu short to long and when it hedge at 1.1706 he should be shorting... if you recall even steady capture were small hedge pos on GJ... it also goes 100s pips against but no one complains.

Comment

• I agree with you there, Ace. One has to have patience with this signal, but 1) patience is rewarded with equity highs over time (real account value) and 2) provider gives updates pretty regularly. One thing that maybe could be better could be if he updates more during DD but I don't expect him to reveal all his plans for the open trades anyway. I leave that up to him.
      All in all I'm happy as long as we get to new equity highs regularly (and he has proven with a substantial amount of trades and OK amount of history that he can pull this off over time).

Comment

• Mr. Magic Martingale Man, What are you going to do with your EUR/USD shorts when the EUR hits 1.20 which may happen tomorrow. You have thousands of pip DD of short EUR positions at 1.09, 1.10, 1.12, and 1.16? And please saying they are small positions has gotten old. Why have you not put on a hedge or cut some of these as the EUR has gone ballistic? Are you against buying the EUR? So at 1.20 will you add to your grid of current Deep DD shorts or will you hedge, or cut? Because I don't see any strategy here of consistently shorting on the way up from 1.09.

Comment

• small pos = small impact. If you want - cut it at very top and see how price will move lower without you on board.
          talking about hedge at very top makes no sense as he can easily got trapped. that would be good advise around 1.10 not around 1.19. Would you agree?

eu already made 1500 pips this year and looking for pullback.

from your tone i think you are new joiner and you didnt get comfy with trader yet. One request to you - please be at least respectful to his nickname. dont call him mr martingale man its offensive. Based on your assessment you could call joePro/Steady/Viper/Hans martingale man too... as they are adding to losers.

Comment

• Nothing wrong with shorting euro at 1.09. I mean viper started at 1.03.

Comment

• Mr. Magic Man I don't think we are ever going to get out of this basket. Now I know why you don't show your open trades on your signal Massive DD.PNG

Comment

• Drawdown.PNGDrawdown.PNG What is your plan moving forward? You have not responded as to how you are going to get out of this current Basket of DrawDown that has been going on for years. You keep Selling the Euro and buying the CAD.
                Last edited by Billyt; 09-06-2017, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• First months of this signal high returns then constant DD once you are in, you can not get get out with out a big loss or a blown account eventually. Investors may be lured by stats but it is not my style to have DD so the provider locks my funds and makes and charge montly fees. Very few signals are of quality in one hand you can count them. I do not follow this signal good luck to those who do.
                  Last edited by nc!; 09-08-2017, 01:15 PM. Reason: Edit commision to subscription fees to be more exact

Comment

• Originally posted by nc! View Post
                    First months of this signal high returns then constant DD once you are in, you can not get get out with out a big loss or a blown account eventually. Investors may be lured by stats but it is not my style to have DD so the provider locks my funds and makes commissions. Very few signals are of quality in one hand you can count them. I do not follow this signal good luck to those who do.
                    On what basis do you speak if you are not a subscriber of this signal?

What commission do I make? It's a signal and the only thing that would be payable is the signal monthly subscription fee. What are you basing your statement on when you say people can not get out without having a big loss or a blown account if they are following at the recommended 1x risk? or you just making stuff up?

The signal has been making money and is still making money and will continue to make money.

Comment

• Originally posted by FX Magician View Post

The signal has been making money and is still making money and will continue to make money.
                      Returns have sucked the past few months. If returns are not good and drawdown is huge and for many years that is not good. Not going to sub much longer for this crap. I see Huge Martingale with continued Selling of EUR/USD and buying of USD/CAD as other user pointed out.

This signal has been making drawdown, and is still in drawdown, and will continue to be in drawdown for many more years.

Comment

• Originally posted by atxfx View Post

Returns have sucked the past few months. If returns are not good and drawdown is huge and for many years that is not good. Not going to sub much longer for this crap. I see Huge Martingale with continued Selling of EUR/USD and buying of USD/CAD as other user pointed out.

This signal has been making drawdown, and is still in drawdown, and will continue to be in drawdown for many more years.
                        Yes please unsubscribe if your not able to handle the DD. The current DD is within the limits of the signal as per signal's description which I'm sure you would have read before you decided to become a subscriber.

The signal has been around for nearly 3 years and I have no hesitations that it will continue to be around and break equity highs again in the near future. If you will be around when that happens and benefit from it so be it and if not that's fine as well, it's your choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by FX Magician View Post

Yes please unsubscribe if your not able to handle the DD. The current DD is within the limits of the signal as per signal's description which I'm sure you would have read before you decided to become a subscriber.

The signal has been around for nearly 3 years and I have no hesitations that it will continue to be around and break equity highs again in the near future. If you will be around when that happens and benefit from it so be it and if not that's fine as well, it's your choice.
                          You are such an ASSHAT Man. all you do is tout equity high while you continue to Martingale and sell the EUR/USD. Go ahead and suck in your subs with your strategy to keep them forever due to your endless BullShi&T basket of bogus drawdown. Yeah the signal has been around for 3 years but the Drawdown has been around for just as long. I just love how the signals in multiyear drawdown talk about equity highs while always forgetting about the Drawdown they have for years.

Comment

• Originally posted by atxfx View Post

You are such an ASSHAT Man. all you do is tout equity high while you continue to Martingale and sell the EUR/USD. Go ahead and suck in your subs with your strategy to keep them forever due to your endless BullShi&T basket of bogus drawdown. Yeah the signal has been around for 3 years but the Drawdown has been around for just as long. I just love how the signals in multiyear drawdown talk about equity highs while always forgetting about the Drawdown they have for years.
                            Such a constructive post. Please go ahead and disconnect the signal and then enjoy watching as I continue to make new equity highs and eventually clear out the DD.

I'm 100% confident in my strategy and in continuing to make money for many years to come.

Comment

• I have not subscribe and I will never do. If one wants to unsubscribe you will take a loss. That's how he locks you up and separates you from your cash. First months of signal was exceptional with DD, now only DD and you money is locked. Sure there is a market for it and there are far worst signals here. Eventually it will blow.... fate of martingale and grids....

Comment

• Originally posted by nc! View Post
                                I have not subscribe and I will never do. If one wants to unsubscribe you will take a loss. That's how he locks you up and separates you from your cash. First months of signal was exceptional with DD, now only DD and you money is locked. Sure there is a market for it and there are far worst signals here. Eventually it will blow.... fate of martingale and grids....
                                See you at new equity highs, mark my words it WILL come. Also you have no understanding of how martingale and grid systems work. Please look up the description of what a martingale or a grid system is first before talking crap as it has nothing to do with how my signal's strategy works.

Comment

Working...
                                X