• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FXMAGICIAN are you a scammer ?

Comment

• Originally posted by racon View Post
      FXMAGICIAN are you a scammer ?
      He trades at a regulated brokerage since 2015. Give him a break. https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Pow...h-risk/1271673
      Its aggressive high risk as it states. Yes he has broken his rules and hasn't made a new high watermark on his equity since jan 2017. That should be enough to determine if the signal is worth your time and money.

Comment

• Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post

. Give him a break
        Ok , so am gonna ask you

You blew your signal account , deleted most of your threads and went away for a long time without any replies

1.Are you gonna do that again ??????

Comment

• Originally posted by racon View Post

Ok , so am gonna ask you

You blew your signal account , deleted most of your threads and went away for a long time without any replies

1.Are you gonna do that again ??????
          I can't delete threads and I always replied. I'm not sure how this has anything to do with this thread.

Comment

• Hi guys,

Just a quick note to let you know that I have removed the 6 month subscription option. As of today there are only 1 Month, 3 Month and 12 Month subscription options available for the signal.

Comment

• Originally posted by FX Magician View Post
              Hi guys,

Just a quick note to let you know that I have removed the 6 month subscription option. As of today there are only 1 Month, 3 Month and 12 Month subscription options available for the signal.
              Do you have anything between 5 years to 45 years plan ???

Comment

• Hi guys,

Just a heads up that as of the 1st of August the one month subscription price will be increased to $129

Also starting the 1st of August the 6 month and 1 year subscription options will no longer be available.

Comment

Hi guys,

Just a heads up that as of the 1st of August the one month subscription price will be increased to $129

Also starting the 1st of August the 6 month and 1 year subscription options will no longer be available.
                  Congratulations on the continued success Magician. It's good to see you dig out of the hole from earlier in the year.

I'm a little mindful of any trader offering a 12 month subscription option. What will you do if you decide to stop trading? Will you give clients a pro-rata refund?

12 months is an eternity in this industry, and I'd hate to see people pay for something and not receive it.

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• So much talk about subscription options but what you should really be concerned about is his completely irresponsible way of trading and dealing with DD and his own rules. He went on to break his 30 or 40% DD rule, revised it to 60%, then revised it to 75% (!!) without saying anything to anybody. Even that did not help so he had to quietly deposit $900 (which pretty much doubled his equity at that time) to ease the pressure at least a little bit. Without that deposit his DD would have been at least 85% if not more.

And for service like that he's increasing monthly subscription to $129.

Comment

• Originally posted by RenkoGuy

Are you for real Nick ?

This type of "Traders" should be banned to become signal providers
                      It's not often I agree with any of Renko's posts but I have to agree with this one. Nick's post shows shows how out of touch and how little interest he now has for his own creation.

Pete

Comment

• Originally posted by petermatt View Post

It's not often I agree with any of Renko's posts but I have to agree with this one. Nick's post shows shows how out of touch and how little interest he now has for his own creation.

Pete
                        This is true. I've only taken a very lose interest in Magician over the past few years after plenty of drama's after he first joined. For those of you that don't know he's reinvented himself countless times since he first joined us in 2013. he's been known by Ozpips, Mario Draghi, Forex Junkie and now FX Magician. Being banned multiple times from the trading room for bad behavior.

I even helped him run a signal him back in the day, and if you'd asked me in 2015 if he'd still be going with a track record I'd have bet against him.

But he's still here and that's a hell of an accomplishment however you look at it. Even if he does fiddle with the stats a little and break his own rules.
                        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Hi Guys,

Just a quick reminder that there are only 2 weeks left before the monthly subscription price will increase to $129.95 as of the 1st of August.

Over the past few month I've been working on reducing the DD level and I'm really looking forward to making new equity highs very soon!

Comment

Hi Guys,

Just a quick reminder that there are only 2 weeks left before the monthly subscription price will increase to $129.95 as of the 1st of August.

Over the past few month I've been working on reducing the DD level and I'm really looking forward to making new equity highs very soon!
                            Oh man i think $129.95 is really cheap , u should charge more somewhere around $6969.69 dimwit signal provider
                            waiting for your new username

Comment

• Hi Guys,

Just a final reminder that as of tomorrow the 1st of August the Monthly signal price will be increased to $129.95

Also as of tomorrow the 6 month and 12 month subscription options will no longer be available.

If you have been thinking of joining now would be the best time to do so before the price increase takes effect.

Comment

• Originally posted by RenkoGuy

Are you for real Nick ?

This type of "Traders" should be banned to become signal providers
                                what a nonsense, yes he have been in draw-down, and sometimes for a while before getting back to new equity highs

this is absolutely normal, for longterm traders.

also dont forget his gain on the "high risk" account is like 9%/month or so... with a 70% dd, which is equal to a 2% gain/month with only 15% dd

perhaps people like you should be banned instead, his account is live, his account is real, he is trading successfully for several years, so i have no idea what you are talking about

ps. @magic: keep up the good work magic! however 12 months is indeed a bit too much, 6 is more than enough imo, and just let them talk, they either jealous, or went crazy with multipliers, have no idea how to trade successfully themselves (or all together lol)

Comment

Working...
                                X