FX Magician Aggressive (High Risk) Signal account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by primi View Post
    He's way past that now. Down to about 30% as of 3 hours ago and now probably less. He revised max DD rule to 70% so it's safe to say he reached and breached it again without saying anything or doing anything about it.

You can't believe a single word he says.
    He is an idiot , he will showup again with a new username
    still cannot believe that Hans tried to defend a guy like him or maybe he is just promoting his new ea

Comment

• Originally posted by primi View Post
      He's way past that now. Down to about 30% as of 3 hours ago and now probably less. He revised max DD rule to 70% so it's safe to say he reached and breached it again without saying anything or doing anything about it.

You can't believe a single word he says.
      85% Drawdown
      FX_magi_2hours ago_85percent DD.png

Comment

• Originally posted by RenkoGuy
        The stats are not updating for 23 hours on MyFxbook. But maybe he has a delay build in

to protect his intellectual property.
        Can we blame the russians ?

Comment

• RenkoGuy lets blame the trolls because they manipulated the market against fxmagician

Hans needs to go see a doctor asap

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMcmahon View Post
            RenkoGuy lets blame the trolls because they manipulated the market against fxmagician

Hans needs to go see a doctor asap

I must comment now as I feel this type of trading is doing a huge harm and dis-service to Forex and fund management.
            Right now I see three more "systems" blowing up, and their managers sit back and seemingly stick their heads in the sand and have no cut off limit where they accept that either:
            1. A range has broken
            2. A new trend has emerged
            3. their entry price was more inaccurate than their system can cope with
            It is my policy to not mention names of the above-mentioned systems/strategies that are blowing up. One trader has banned me from commenting on their MyFXBook discussion for their profile, all because my analysis of their behavior is not what they want to hear or for others to hear. Then the 80 to 90% of less-knowledgeable copiers come along, and they invest in these systems disregarding the equity curve but instead following only the balance curve.

Care to guess which systems I am referring to, that are all listed on SimpleTrader?

Comment

• His equity is $750, he's going to blow but here's the thing. He, like many other signal providers could care less as he has already made money from withdrawls and monthly sub fees and once he blows up will simply resurface under another name with another bullshit grid/martingale "system". Perhaps he will resurface as Magic Reborn!

Comment

• his equity is $ 1862.00 going by myfxbook,

the dd is nothing to sneeze at, not for the faint of heart thats for sure. i currently see systems all over in massive dd, mostly grids of sorts or countertraders. gu and eu and gold sure moved big causing a lot of trouble.

i still firmly believe the trend is your friend.

gee i think even fx viper is in major dd by now, since he was heavy long eu and gu, but maybe not, it sure would be a shame if his accounts dont make it.

Comment

• Last myfxbook update was two days ago, eur/usd fell much more after that, so 750$ sounds reasonable.

Comment

• simpletrader is showing $750 for equity

FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billyt View Post

simpletrader is showing $750 for equity

FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.
                      myfxbook was delayed in updating, so yes thats about right obviously, party will be over soon margin call must be imminent.

Comment

• Originally posted by reinerh View Post

myfxbook was delayed in updating, so yes thats about right obviously, party will be over soon margin call must be imminent.
                        All quiet on his front. And more bleeding. This is not trading appropriate for managing others money.
                        You can throw out risk management if you want to trade your own money (not advisable anyway) but not making a plan and promises here in a public forum for the purpose of offering financial management and trade copying etc.
                        I often wonder about sorts such as FXMAGICIAN SteadyCapture and the trader behind Chronicity ali66sh . e's blocked me on Myfxbook and now he's down to 25% equity as well. Quite a run these traders/signals have had, but if they end like this, or even if they don't end like this, I'm searching for the reasons people would feel 70% to 80% drawdowns are desirable given the historical returns. I have a High Risk strategy, which I say could reach 50% drawdown, but this is offset by the 50% to 100% monthly returns that are realistic.

He began on this forum in Nov 2016 stating that his max DD would be 40%. Has exceeded this level at least 3 times since that statement. Same story, different signal/trader.
                        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

• SteadyCapture is nothing like Magician. His performance is not good compared to DD at this point but he never broke a single rule. With Magician it's entirely different. Nobody signed up for 90% DD and even then his account only survived to this day because he sneaked a deposit in. I don't think he'll sneak another one so he will only survive if things turn around right now and never look back.

Comment

• FXMAGICIAN https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6q8slqBO_U

Comment

• Originally posted by FX Magician View Post

I'm really looking forward to making new equity highs very soon!
                              Hans Bowles SteadyCapture FXMAGICIAN ali66sh

Grid Traders Unite. You got my back, I got yours. Sales pitch after sales pitch. With no eye to the slimy foundation upon which it is built.
                              Grid or die.
                              Over the past 2 years I have followed the stories of ForexSignals traders with a keen analytical eye. This has been my education. Education is not what people WANT to teach you, it's what you learn apart from any type of guidance or subtle manipulation or control of any kind. This is how we truly learn. I wish I had known this before my marriage went south. I could have avoided a lot of needless heartache, loss, and pain.

But here. This story. Again it really does grieve me on both sides. I grieve for all the people who lost money (although there were some profits along the way) and for those who got enticed and rewarded into thinking that this is a good, long-term way to trade / invest.
                              There simply aren't enough good traders out there, who can make money consistently enough to warrant following them, and then who also retain those gains.
                              Grid trading does not require:
                              1. adhering to pre-set limits
                              2. humility
                              3. re-assessment after trades that did not go as planned
                              So how long before other systems go south?
                              Which ones have invisible rot in them?
                              Please comment below if you see other systems that experience large open drawdowns over a long period of time.
                              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post

Hans Bowles SteadyCapture FXMAGICIAN ali66sh

Grid Traders Unite. You got my back, I got yours. Sales pitch after sales pitch. With no eye to the slimy foundation upon which it is built.
                                Grid or die.
                                Over the past 2 years I have followed the stories of ForexSignals traders with a keen analytical eye. This has been my education. Education is not what people WANT to teach you, it's what you learn apart from any type of guidance or subtle manipulation or control of any kind. This is how we truly learn. I wish I had known this before my marriage went south. I could have avoided a lot of needless heartache, loss, and pain.

But here. This story. Again it really does grieve me on both sides. I grieve for all the people who lost money (although there were some profits along the way) and for those who got enticed and rewarded into thinking that this is a good, long-term way to trade / invest.
                                There simply aren't enough good traders out there, who can make money consistently enough to warrant following them, and then who also retain those gains.
                                Grid trading does not require:
                                1. adhering to pre-set limits
                                2. humility
                                3. re-assessment after trades that did not go as planned
                                So how long before other systems go south?
                                Which ones have invisible rot in them?
                                Please comment below if you see other systems that experience large open drawdowns over a long period of time.
                                You forgot to include minkw in your list. Btw, some of your posts put me to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                                X