No announcement yet.

FX Magician Aggressive (High Risk) Signal account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Korea and stock exchange are not compatible terms. Since when do they even have a stock exchange?

Comment

• Hi Guys,

Just a quick note to let you know that the monthly withdrawal of any funds gained above 3k has just been submitted and will be processed today.

Looking forward to a great month!

Comment

• Hi Guys,

The monthly withdrawal has just been submitted.

Comment

• Originally posted by RenkoGuy

Bought yourself a new Ferrari ?
          This scammer is still selling signals , lol
          RenkoGuy should we call him Fxmagician or Fake Viper ?

Comment

• my favorite hater is back! you haven't through shit recently... I thought you sick or sth.

btw just for clarity sake. if you though shit like scammer around, just provide proof behind.

Comment

• Originally posted by ace View Post
              b if you though shit like scammer around, just provide proof behind.
              Lets do a poll of the subs

Let them decide if this signal provider is a scammer or not

Any former subs of this signal care to give us some reviews ????

Comment

• He's calling himself magician. Definition of magician

1 : one skilled in magic; especially : sorcerer

2 : one who performs tricks of illusion and sleight of hand

I believe we can all agree that (1) does not apply. (2) on the other hand is pretty accurate. He's trying to create an illusion that he's good at trading. Which he's just not. Being a magician and a scammer has some similarities but I'm not going to speculate any further, you decide.

He has a longish history but by now it should be clear that he doesn't really know what to do with positions that don't go his way. He started with zero DD and max allowed DD was supposed to be at 40%. Then some positions went against him and he doesn't really know what to do about that to this day, it's just slowly getting worse.

The new "normal" now is pretty much constant 40% DD and it's not really clear what the new max DD level is. He just said that "rest assured that max DD level will not exceed the previous all time high DD" and of course that level is so high that I have zero confidence that he'll actually respect that. Once he gets that far it's probably going to be "make it or break it" and it's much more likely to be "break it". The size of his account just reinforces this view.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Hi Guys,

Just a quick update to let you know that I will be resuming gold trading again.

Comment

• Originally posted by RenkoGuy

I assume you are the only follower so you are talking to yourself
                    How long before he runs away with his scam shop . Maybe Joepro and Fx magician can start a joint signal service next year and even recruit Forexreborn

DreamTeam Mam

Last edited by MrMcmahon; 04-24-2018, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• Hi Guys,

We finished the month of April with over 7% gain. DD is also slowly been reduced. Looking forward to a great month and making a new equity high soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by FX Magician View Post
                        Hi Guys,

We finished the month of April with over 7% gain. DD is also slowly been reduced. Looking forward to a great month and making a new equity high soon!
                        Nice work FXM, great monthly result!

Comment

• Are you serious? As a Mod here at forexsignals, you praise a signal with a 60%dd and no strategy at all...?

Comment

• Originally posted by Amadorian View Post
                            Are you serious? As a Mod here at forexsignals, you praise a signal with a 60%dd and no strategy at all...?
                            I am just simply saying he had a good monthly result. Btw, not sure if you realise, but my moderator status, means absolutely nothing. I have no more power than you do, I can't delete posts, I can't ban users, I can't modify posts, I can't do anything, other than flag a post for possible spam. That is all. Only reason I ever had mod status in the past, was when the forum was being over whelmed with the Spam, and I asked Nick if I could delete some of the spam over the weekends, when the staff at FS.com were away.

Anyways, sorry I offended you, just wanted to give the guy some encouragement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drcdp View Post

Nice work FXM, great monthly result!
                              Thanks Drcdp.

I'm aiming for either a similar or even better one this month!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drcdp View Post

Btw, not sure if you realise, but my moderator status, means absolutely nothing. I have no more power than you do, I can't delete posts, I can't ban users, I can't modify posts, I can't do anything, other than flag a post for possible spam. That is all. Only reason I ever had mod status in the past, was when the forum was being over whelmed with the Spam, and I asked Nick if I could delete some of the spam over the weekends, when the staff at FS.com were away.
                                Okay, i didn't know that, i thought the Mods here are more involved with forexsignals.

I'm not offended, why should i... but i still find it odd to encourage this kind of trading, when it actually hurts the whole FS/simpletrader/social trading business. It's a time bomb after all.

Comment

Working...
                                X