Profit Alex signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profit Alex signal

Seems like nice signal with reasonable trading style, but the history is too short

Anyone following or interested in it that can share his opinion?

FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

i don't like the signals where master account has low depo - 1k.
    You can try to follow buy setting up new account, with 1kusd and try to follow him.

keep withdrawing profits each month.

Comment

I believe he is also the provider of Big Profit too.

FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

I plan on running Profit Alex too.

Comment

Anyone following it?

Comment

Nick & @WillT

can you please tell me why his signal was removed from the market place

i contacted support using live chat yesterday and today and i got two different reasons why was that done, one blaming how your system calculated his growth and that it will be re-checked and the other blamed the signal owner breaking rules (which the support refused to mention to me )

i would like to have more transparency here for the sake of my real money following him please

on a side note, i have been following him for nearly a month now and my results match his results exactly which are shown on his myfxbook page, also for real his trading style is very very nice and if you take care of him i am sure that you can have a new winner
          Last edited by Okda; 08-04-2016, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Okda I also follow this signal on a low risk setting, only since Sunday, results are consistent with the master so far. I did ask the provider if he could get his myfxbook verified, I got a reply today to say that he has tried but as English is not his/her first language he is having trouble following the instructions. If anyone could help with this it would be a appreciated and add more credibility to the signal.

Comment

I offered him my help and he replied that he will think about

Really do like the signal and wish that Nick will give it his usual level of support sincebit has a lot of potential to be one of his best signals here

I can't believe that I am doing all of this effort to help nick make more money where his support team isn't

Comment

Originally posted by fabx
                Okda I also follow this signal on a low risk setting, only since Sunday, results are consistent with the master so far. I did ask the provider if he could get his myfxbook verified, I got a reply today to say that he has tried but as English is not his/her first language he is having trouble following the instructions. If anyone could help with this it would be a appreciated and add more credibility to the signal.

Did you get today's trades?

This is his typical way if trading, immediately post news and in the same direction of it

Comment

Okda yes I got todays trades all good so far

Comment

I have my slippage settings set to zero and I didn't miss a trade since 11 of July

Last edited by Okda; 08-04-2016, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Can't we get a reply from any admin?
                      Aren't you willing to look into that for your own sake of finding another good signal?

Comment

Originally posted by Okda View Post
                        Nick & @WillT

can you please tell me why his signal was removed from the market place

i contacted support using live chat yesterday and today and i got two different reasons why was that done, one blaming how your system calculated his growth and that it will be re-checked and the other blamed the signal owner breaking rules (which the support refused to mention to me )

i would like to have more transparency here for the sake of my real money following him please

on a side note, i have been following him for nearly a month now and my results match his results exactly which are shown on his myfxbook page, also for real his trading style is very very nice and if you take care of him i am sure that you can have a new winner

Hi Okda - I can confirm that Profit Alex has been added back into the Market Place today. Will and I have been walking through the code and logic in which we calculate the SimpleTrader statistics and we discovered a major bug in regards to when someone deposits and withdraws whilst there is a trade open (which has created the over inflated returns in Profit Alex case).

In short this has now been fixed and rolled out. A lot of the market place will be updating over the next few hours so keep an eye out for that.

If you have any other technical issues please raise a ticket directly to our support so that we can work through and iron out any problems we're otherwise not aware of
                        -"An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn't happen today"-

Follow me on Quora for Q&A on Forex: https://www.quora.com/profile/Dominic-Gilbert-2

Comment

Awesome
                          Glad my nagging was helpful at the end

Comment

Working...
                          X