Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GoodboyFX Managed Account (recovery by Ryan)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoodboyFX Managed Account (recovery by Ryan)

I'm pleased to confirm that the GoodBoyFX managed account is now open!

Here's the deal.
    Broker: Mt Cook Financial
    Min Investment: $1,500USD (only available in USD)
    Cost: 30% performance fee on high watermark basis, no entry, exit or management fees
    Brokerage Fee: Discounted to $4.50 per lot
    Safeguard: We have an automated safeguard built into the MAM account that closes ALL trades in the event the open equity hits 40% floating drawdown.

What you need to know before investing:
    This is risky. We take no responsibility for any loss associated this investment, if you are going to invest you need to be aware of the risks. The 40% cutoff is a safeguard, but it's not an absolute guarantee. In the unlikely event this level is breached we take no responsibility for any financial loss or otherwise.

I'm personally putting in a small amount to start, and will be looking to withdraw my profits at the earliest opportunity. I would suggest you guys do something similar.

How to get started:
    1) Open an account at Mt Cook by clicking here.
    2) Fill out the LPOA by clicking here.
    3) You'll then get investor access to view your account as well as a daily statement straight to your email.

GoodBoy's MAM Myfxbook

Any questions, please let me know.

Original post from the beginning of the thread
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ladies and Gents,

One of the most polarizing members of our community, GoodBoyFX has returned, and brought with him an impressive looking, brand spanking new track record.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/dood...ignals/1614352

For the original thread with more info on his history here please check out this thread: https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/f...is-coming-soon

Ok, let's start with a couple of truths:

1) He can obviously trade, even if it's only over the short term, laying it all on the line to produce exceptional gains.

2) There is a big part of the community here that LOVES this stuff

3) He's been very aloof with many of his answers to date, and is hard to believe/trust

So, here's my proposition.
    We'll start a MAM service at Mt Cook, where we will have ultimate control over the account. On our end we'll put a 40% equity stop in place, to avoid absolute carnage if/when it happens.

Minimum investment of $1,000 and a 30% performance fee (no markup).

I'm actually interested to see where this thing could go. I'll be putting a small amount of my own money in play with the expectation of withdrawing the intial capital as soon as possible, and then letting the account run until we eventually hit the 40% stop.

Why bother?
    Because he is going to do this regardless of whether we're involved, so I'd rather it be done with some form structure and transparency.

I've chatted with him over Skype and don't think he's a scammer whatsoever, he's just overly confident in his abilities.

What about his old account?
    It's gone, I don't have it and I think it's fair to say that it would have hit the 40% drawdown level a number of times. If you're going to do this you need to do it with your eyes open and be willing to accept the likely inevitable consequences.

I'm interested to hear your thoughts on this idea before I push it any further.
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

I'm interested for signal

Comment

Better to have it managed, because 40% DD will be hit soon. If you look at his latest account on myfxbook it would take about 1 month to get hit with SL. You would just waste your money on subscription, that way he needs to make profit if he want's to get paid and it has to be constant, since performance will be charged on monthly basis and not on weekly as he has it now. We'll see how he can be good at risk managing. If he can learn how to properly manage risk he can be great, but risking all on one trade idea is dangerous.

Comment

Maybe a Tallinex option for US clients?

Comment

I am interested as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hmm.... not exactly an overwhelming response!

Comment

Hello Nick, not everyone can shallow his trading style while trade history is only months... If this is happening, I will give it a try with small deposit 10k and lets the result tells

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe cause his attitude in the old thread was not convincing even for a gambler

But anyway, do you want a minimum amount of cash to start that mam? Of not then I do suggest to start it even with the skinny you mentioned that you will risk after him and let it advertise itself with the results

Also maybe a blocking point ( at least for me) is the broker itself

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Okda View Post
                  Maybe cause his attitude in the old thread was not convincing even for a gambler

But anyway, do you want a minimum amount of cash to start that mam? Of not then I do suggest to start it even with the skinny you mentioned that you will risk after him and let it advertise itself with the results

Also maybe a blocking point ( at least for me) is the broker itself

Ok, I'll get to work on it.

What's your reservation with the broker? You've been here for long enough and seen how they operate by now, what's the concern?

Comment

No concern regarding their business model
                    Just that I am not able to send money to their accounts for the time being cause of the current financial crisis in Egypt and that I do prefer signals to mam
                    But for sure if the performance of the mam will be near expected I will have to find a way to join

Comment

I will go with the minimum

Comment

Good to see good boy contributing aswell. Lets see it rock.

Comment

Nick - count me in. I can risk 1000 usd.

Comment

I'm in if you choice AxiTrader or. IC Markets for broker.

Comment

would have to be a signal for me to get onboard, good luck anyway

//Ben

Comment

Working...
                              X