Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GoodboyFX Managed Account (recovery by Ryan)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was thinking if goodboy made an appearence here today...

Comment

• Why not have ryan and bring goldstar hans in the picture and have a x2 risk together, if goodboy can join in that would be great but i dought it. Otherwise our money is just going to evaporate

Comment

• Originally posted by FX Magician View Post
        Bring back GBFX! The guy is killing it!!
        Is he ever!! What a turnaround he has made since his two 40%DD's suffered here. His results since then have been amazing. It's too bad that the GBFX MAM never worked out here. I know it's in hindsight, but what a recovery he would have made for the account. I was lucky enough to have put some money with him myself at the beginning of August and he managed to double my account. I have now withdrawn the original amount and running on profits. I will continue to withdraw profits along the way.
        Last edited by kmf; 09-01-2016, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• You guys should have runned him on 0.5 risk, Then you guys would have had you're 50% stopout. And he would have blown he's account. Running him on 1x risk with only 40% drawdown. That is not how he trades. He's a high risk trader. He will blow, Ofcourse he will but he withdraws from time to time. Not everyone is right all the time. Everytone got he's own style of trading. Like you can see, Ryan is also not right all the time.

Just bring the guy back and run him on 0.40x. You still have 50% monthly....

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripzor View Post
            Just bring the guy back and run him on 0.40x. You still have 50% monthly....
            If that clown had a single ****ing brain cell he would have run it at 0.5x risk himself. He knew the 40% stop was in place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike O View Post

If that clown had a single ****ing brain cell he would have run it at 0.5x risk himself. He knew the 40% stop was in place.
              Also true, But the guy likes to break rules, When he margin calls you have you're safe stopout.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripzor View Post
                Also true, But the guy likes to break rules, When he margin calls you have you're safe stopout.
                It's as if you're referring to him as a trading creature, without the faculty of reason, for which we just need to figure out how to harness it in the correct manner in order to exploit its behavioral patterns for profit.
                Last edited by Mike O; 09-01-2016, 09:19 PM.

Comment

It's as if you're referring to him as a trading creature, without the faculty of reason, for which we just need to figure out how to harness it in the correct manner in order to exploit its behavioral patterns for profit.
                  The guy just doesnt have the expierence of having alot of money behind him, Its better to just chain him, so he cant blow more then 40%.
                  But lets just shut up about him, I have also cut Ryan because he will also not recover this mamm. Its already blown 3 times. its better to just close the mamm and put the money in Goldstar or somthing, Then it is getting managed by a pro.

Last edited by Tripzor; 09-01-2016, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Who to follow seems a lot of guys just blowing here?

Comment

• Originally posted by davidkalugin View Post
                      Who to follow seems a lot of guys just blowing here?
                      Ryan at his recommended 1x risk would be OK.

My money is now in:

* Gold Star
                      * Waffen
                      Last edited by Mike O; 09-01-2016, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Ok....

From what I can tell, all you guys that are throwing mud around and jumping up and down like hysterical hippopotamus's aren't actually invested.

You're just here to express your glee at others disappointment. Get a life, honestly.

This is a play money experiment that didn't work out, and those who have half a play money account left are letting it ride for the hell of it.

That's all there is to it.

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Hi Nick, I requested to be disconnected from the MAM on live help around 12 hrs ago but today I am still connected & a new trade on the account.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemax View Post
                            Hi Nick, I requested to be disconnected from the MAM on live help around 12 hrs ago but today I am still connected & a new trade on the account.
                            Have you emailed partners@mtcookfinancial.com? That's your best bet.

Everyone else - I'm going to lock this thread. It's become a farce without any relevance or purpose. If you want to ask Ryan about his trading then feel free to use his thread.

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemax View Post
                              Hi Nick, I requested to be disconnected from the MAM on live help around 12 hrs ago but today I am still connected & a new trade on the account.
                              You need to log into the Client Portal, and click "REVOKE LPOA" . They might take a few hours to process the request.

Comment

You need to log into the Client Portal, and click "REVOKE LPOA" . They might take a few hours to process the request.
                                Thanks Mike.

Comment

Working...
                                X