Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radical Trading

tbc tbc tbc tbc tbc tbc tbc
    Last edited by Radical FX; 09-23-2016, 01:15 PM.

Doesn't make sense to me

you can't make three months history but here is a month fxbook statement oh an BTW it's over $100 to jump onboard

Is it just me??

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

I think you have not fully understand it. Next week, I will withdraw 10k, left 2k...Meaning I have make 10k in a mth from an account of 2k. See fx book.

I started with 2k all the times and if I lose, I will lose this 2k so I will not get nice 3 months history at one shot.

Did you realise that I have made 400% in 1 mth with my swing trades. If I tell you, deposit an amount that you are willing to lose completely and you will make 400% times within a mth. Do you want to try it? For exmaple, you put 2k at a start to follow me. The account is 12K+ now Think out of the box for the money mgt. Invest what you can lose.

BTW, I did not say is $100 per mth. It should be more. Imagine you put $2000 and you make 400%+ in this mth. Thats why I'm more keen in doing pamm.
      Last edited by Radical FX; 07-24-2016, 06:24 AM.

Comment

We do understand that you turned 2k into 12k
        But how many times were you able to repeat this? Got any myfxbook links to show that you were able to do such thing before?
        And if yes, then how many accounts were blown for every time you succeed in your goal?

If you can't provide such thing then don't blame us when we consider that this is the first time for you to do it which might be pure luck

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

yes, i am prepare for this 2,000 to blown up, I will then start again but mind in mind I have already gain 500% which is 10k. This is not about magic trading but just normal confident swing trading. I could use a bigger account and trade how the normal account would do, maybe like Beta trader. Win or lose is around 2% per trade. What Im suggesting here is to use the amount of money you can lose to trade so you do not need to tie your money with the broker.

You can even start with $1000 for fun or $500, money you are totally prepare to lose. If you lose the $500, we can restart again. For me, I can restart 5 times now as I have earned 10k but no loss at all. I selected only top grade swing trades to enter for this account.

Of course, the trick is to withdraw once your target is reached and restart again. Yes, this is the first time I try using this money mgt. However, do give me credit to turn into account of 2k to 12k in 1 mth, luck only? I do not think so but yes, some luck are needed so I choose top A trades to enter only.

Look at my history, I do take in SL when trades are wrong!

This is just an alternative money mgt. RIsk $500 and see how far it can go. At least I tell you upfront, YES you may lose all your money in this account but you can always restart with another $500. Set a profit target you want. Maybe like me.

Start 2k and withdraw if you reach 12k.

Then for example, set a number of times you willing to lose 2k. Say you willing to lose 3 times of 2k and you will stop the signal all together.
          Last edited by Radical FX; 07-24-2016, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Can you show a proof that you have done it before?
            How many times did you fail before succeeding in making this amount of profit?

Kindly answer those two questions that I asked before and stop talking about the account you already showed in the first post

Comment

Originally posted by Okda View Post
              Can you show a proof that you have done it before?
              How many times did you fail before succeeding in making this amount of profit?

Kindly answer those two questions that I asked before and stop talking about the account you already showed in the first post

I usually trade the normal account like normal risk but is the first time I try this. I just find this interesting approach and if anyone is keen to try their luck with amt they willing to lose, they can try this. If you are not keen, no worries. Some people do like risk and try their luck to WIN BIG. I just find this fun!

I did not say I did it before. I was trying this way of trading not too long ago. Using only good set up swing trade and put in money enough to last for 5 trades.

There is no magic in this trading, just a different way to account size, money mgt. Of course I use big risk to again such small account but is risk that I am willing to lose.
              Email me if anyone is keen to join a pamm or signal.
              Gain, unlimited
              loss your whole account
              use broker more than leverage 200

withdraw profit once reaches your target and not be overly greedy. that's why I withdraw 10k out
              Last edited by Radical FX; 10-25-2016, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Hi Radical,

Thank you for the explanation and offer, however you're a long way from being in a position to take on clients or run a MAM/PAMM. Here's why:

- You're taking huge bets on the market. Trading 1 and 2 lots with an account that only has a couple of thousand dollars in it is madness
                - You've only traded 16 times, nowhere near enough to form any sort of opinion on your abilities or strategy
                - Your history only dates back a couple of weeks. You need to get at least 3 months under your belt before you can offer it on the Simpletrader market place, let alone run a MAM.

So my advice would to be trade much much lower leverage and try and build yourself a track record over the next few months.

Good luck!
                Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Radical FX I'd be more interested in your 7/11 account. You can use the simpletrader copier for private use if you want to offer the system today. PM if you decide to share that system.

Comment

Hi Nick,

Trading 1 lot regards to account size is not what it matters but where the Stop loss is. If the Stop loss is 10 pips, then the loss compare to the account is okay.
                    If you read the money mgt, I only put in money enough for 5 trades and will top up if I lose, thus not putting money in broker esp broker that is not regulated in a developed country is very dangerous. The company/broker can just closed down and disappear with all your money which happen many times before.

Yes, I will take my time and trade more.

Regarding 7-11, I'm not sure whether I want to sell this signal yet. Will consider. Email me if you need more information. thanks

Comment

Hi Radical FX,
                      I like your money management, its very similar to my way of trading, run your winnings cut your losses. I think this is the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymad
                        Hi Radical FX,
                        I like your money management, its very similar to my way of trading, run your winnings cut your losses. I think this is the way to go.
                        33% loss in a single trade is not anyway near cutting the losses

Comment

You still do not get it. My account will only have enough money for 5 trades. My account will only have money that I need to trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Radical FX View Post
                            You still do not get it. My account will only have enough money for 5 trades. My account will only have money that I need to trade.
                            So you're trading with funds in your bank account, not only the trading account. Have you considered opening a very small account which you would trade with respect only to the balance of the trading account, for the purpose of showing the actual risk of your strategy. That account should stay within reasonable drawdown, and is what you would show to the public. The trades could be copied to your highly leveraged account.

Comment

I think is better if you deposit a lower amount but you have in your pockets enough to reload the account as many time as necessary, so you can only lose the balance in your account, if you leave a big amount in your account you can always lose more than expected for one or another reason.

Comment

Working...
                              X