No announcement yet.

Forex Armenia Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garik, a few members told you before, you need a myfxbook link, that's the only way you will get people's attention.

Comment

Originally posted by manonmars View Post
      Garik, a few members told you before, you need a myfxbook link, that's the only way you will get people's attention.
      You can follow the results of our signals trading in real and demo accounts. Bellow are the links

Comment

Results of signals 7 trade weeks 2016-22.02.2016---26.02.2016

From my 43 signals were closed 41, 13 of them SL, the general profit of 1400 points were closed, it means that when opening all of a position on 0.1 lot, we would get profit more than $1400. (details of each transaction are published).
        Who traded only on currency pairs, received a loss at a rate of 190 pips

Comment

General Results of signals for trade for February

Dear followers, on a result of February, 2016, in 1 month I gave you 141 signals, from them 38 (26.9%) were closed SL, 103 (73,0%) were closed SL
          - the general loss made-3492 pips,
          - who opened 1 transaction for TP1, profit on pips made +6702
          - who opened 2 transactions, only for the second transaction got profit of +9033 pips,
          - if opened 2 transactions on TP1 and on TP2, the loss will be 2 times more, but also we will be to receive and arrived on TP2 of +8751 pips,
          - we worked with 21 assets, from them the most profitable this month was (as always) the Dow Jones index (2360 pips), and the most unprofitable' EUR/RUR (-550 pips),
          - without losses were closed signals on assets of EUR/GBP, GBP/AUD, GBP/JPY and XAU/USD (gold I gave us +1900 points without losses))).

Comment

Results of signals 8 trade weeks 2016-29.02.2016---04.03.2016

From our 36 signals were closed 35, 13 of them SL, the general profit of 400 points were closed, it means that when opening all of a position on 0.1 lot, we would get profit more than $400. (details everyone transactions are published).
            Who traded only on currency pairs, got profit at a rate of 170 pips

Comment

General Results of signals for trade for February

Dear followers, on a result of February, 2016, in 1 month We gave 141 signals, from them 38 (26.9%) were closed SL, 103 (73,0%) were closed SL
              - the general loss made-3492 pips,
              - who opened 1 transaction for TP1, profit on pips made +6702
              - who opened 2 transactions, only for the second transaction got profit of +9033 pips,
              - if opened 2 transactions on TP1 and on TP2, the loss will be 2 times more, but also we will be to receive and arrived on TP2 of +8751 pips,
              - we worked with 21 assets, from them the most profitable this month was (as always) the Dow Jones index (2360 pips), and the most unprofitable' EUR/RUR (-550 pips),
              - without losses were closed signals on assets of EUR/GBP, GBP/AUD, GBP/JPY and XAU/USD (gold gave us +1900 points without losses))).
              Attached Files
              Last edited by garik; 03-14-2016, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Why you can't provide myfxbook link? Mql not so good.

Comment

Hi garik,

How can I receive your signals?

Отправлено с моего Nexus 5 через Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oportunis View Post
                    Why don't you open a demo and trade it with your signals and post the myfxbook link here? Demo is free... That way we can see how your analysis is performing and maybe someone will invest real money with you. There have been plenty of signal analysts, but with real account there is none... This doesn't give confidence to investors if you just post your analysis.
                    Hi Khalatov
                    You can follow them via our facebook group.
                    Find me in facebook and I'll tell you what to do
                    Garik Siroyan is lid van Facebook. Word lid van Facebook om met Garik Siroyan en anderen in contact te komen. Facebook geeft mensen de kans om te delen en maakt de wereld toegankelijker.

Comment

Results of signals 10 trade weeks 2016-14.03.2016---18.03.2016

From our 26 signals were closed 25, only 5 from them SL were closed, the general profit made more than 1350 points, it mean that when opening all of a position on 0.1 lot, we would get profit more than $1350. (details of each transaction are published).
                      Who traded only on currency pairs, got profit at a rate of 1375 pips +++
                      Results of Trading for 14.03-18.03.2016.jpg

Comment

Are your signals available on SimpleTrader? If not, then why are you posting in this forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by withnail View Post
                          Are your signals available on SimpleTrader? If not, then why are you posting in this forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Yes. Some of them are available. We are putting them in our page. But if you want to see all signals you must join to our facebook group

Comment

Results of signals 11 trade weeks 2016-21.03.2016---25.03.2016
                            From our 18 signals were closed 15, only 2 from them were closed on SL, the general profit made 1100 points, it means that when opening all of a position on 0.1 lot, we would get profit more than $1100. (details of each transaction are published).
                            Who traded only on currency pairs, got profit at a rate of 850 pips +++

Comment

Can you share the link to your Facebook page?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Garik, if you can just spend 5 mins by following this link http://www.myfxbook.com/help/connect-metatrader-ea you will make things much more simple for all of us...

Thanks'

Comment

Working...
                                X