Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ritetrader
    replied
    news worth reading..........................http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...85#post9017285

Leave a comment:

• benamin
    replied
    http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forum...compliance-guy

do you still think/trade with the mindset in the link?

and do you have a responce to

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...71#post8857671

Thanks
    Last edited by benamin; 07-04-2016, 02:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Goodboy,

Email me your skype contact details to support@forexsignals.com

I will say that you'll need to be a lot more open than you have been in the past.

I love working with talented traders, but only if they share my passion for true transparency and appreciation for the downside risk.

Leave a comment:

• Mike O
    replied
    Trading a basket of 7 lots of GBPUSD with a $20k account. His folks may be right. This is an extremely dangerous strategy.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by Mike O; 07-03-2016, 08:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    GoodBoy,

You're trying to pull the "feel bad for me card" now in attempt to convince everybody you're a humble person/trader. You're arrogance has gotten the best of you in the past. Humility will help you become a better trader as long as you allow it to. You need to be transparent in your past trading history though. If you came out and told everybody you were dishonest in the past and everything you said about the 100s of thousands you made was just a lie. That's ok. We can all move on from that if you just admit your past fault and now want to move down a new honest path.

Your results are decent right now but your draw down is high. I feel you only know how to high risk trade which is unfortunate. You need to be more flexible as a trader. You have to realize that these results you achieve don't look that impressive to serious investors. You're trades need a % draw down cut off or something. You cant just let your bad trades run till they blow your account. Holding on to bad trades gets pointless after certain point. No one will trade your signals till you realize investors want to know what/who they are investing in. Yes, you should give your trades flexibility but not so much so, they blow your account.

For example,
    I'm ranked 21 on SimpleTrader.https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...nt-Signal.html

I Make just an average of 2.75% per month. The simpleTrader ranking system is not just about how much profit a trader makes. It's about the whole package. Low draw down, decent profit, good equity curve and consistency. These 4 main things is what I think makes a good trader. Yes, you have the profit but you're missing many other pieces of the trading puzzle. I hope you can realize these faults one day.
    Last edited by Ryan; 07-03-2016, 11:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• nemo100
    replied
    I can't say how much goodboyfx himself has made. As he has stated, he is from a culture in which it is normal for parents and children to live together and for children to support the parents. And in some cultures, FX trading would be considered gambling. And thus, even if he made 100K each month, this would not please them. Now, if he can figure out how to present his fx trading to them in acceptable terms to his culture....

In any case, I signed up for goodboy's signal. I pay him 35% of profit weekly. I put in around 7K, and have made about 22K minus 35% for performance fee..in two months. At times, the trading can be scary but he knows what he is doing. In all the signals that I have tried here - most have lost me money. His signal has already paid me back what I put in and then some. And this is in 2 months. And I have taken out what I have put in and still have money in account to keep going.

Leave a comment:

• oportunis
    replied
    He supposedly made 400k in 6 months and now he has to find a job, so his parents won't think he is a bum If you really made such amount I think your parents would be proud and would see this is better than steady job. Nowdays there aren't steady jobs, you can get fired anytime. Plus asking Nick to offer you a job here, while stating that your parents get upset if you are glued to the trading desk doesn't make sense. If you get a job as analyst or something similar it would still require you to be "glued" on your trading desk, so your parents will still be "unhappy". Anyway, with 400k you supposedly made, you can afford to at least rent an appartment. It's time to cut the womb. Many have done this with much less of capital than you

Also it's worth mentioning that if you really made 400k in just half a year, you made more than Nick in 3 years. If I would have such a talent I would focus only on my trading and be on forbes top 10 list in just few years
    Last edited by oportunis; 07-03-2016, 09:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mike O
    replied
    Originally posted by GoodBoyFX View Post
    Anyways, this is reality i have to live with until i can find some job to make them feel proud again...
    What are you 12 years old? What is this bullshit?

Leave a comment:

• GoodBoyFX
    replied
    Originally posted by oportunis View Post
    Hmm this is strange. I'm sorry you got laid off, but why do you need another job if you can live off your profits? You wrote that you have 20+ clients that you charge performance fee. As one member in forum calculated you have min. 200k under management and you made over 500% so this should be over 1 million of profits and since you charge them 30% you got 300k from that.

This I think is more than you got from your "steady" 9-5 job for the whole year (or probably for a few years) or am I missing something? If you can make such returns constantly and you already banked out 100k of profit this year from your previous account, why would you be worried about finding a new job. Just trade and live off profits. Your family will be proud you can do this from your home.

Hi, i made plenty of money in FX. I am not from anglo-saxon culture and my parents are from old-skool-mindset. My trading,they consider it "gambling" money n will not accept any of it. They get upset with me when they see me glued to my trading desk for 7 hrs regardless of my results. Now, losing my job, they consider me a BUM,wasting my life away on internet .

Anyways, this is reality i have to live with until i can find some job to make them feel proud again...

Regards,
    GBFX

Leave a comment:

• ritetrader
    replied
    Hi, Nick /Opportunis

Do not feel sorry for this idiot. As you say. Opportunis, why is he not living off his profits? Because it is all lies!. He has lied continuously over months about his performance and drawdowns etc and 'clients' he has. It is all BS, but people keep falling for it!

Leave a comment:

• oportunis
    replied
    Hmm this is strange. I'm sorry you got laid off, but why do you need another job if you can live off your profits? You wrote that you have 20+ clients that you charge performance fee. As one member in forum calculated you have min. 200k under management and you made over 500% so this should be over 1 million of profits and since you charge them 30% you got 300k from that.

This I think is more than you got from your "steady" 9-5 job for the whole year (or probably for a few years) or am I missing something? If you can make such returns constantly and you already banked out 100k of profit this year from your previous account, why would you be worried about finding a new job. Just trade and live off profits. Your family will be proud you can do this from your home.

Leave a comment:

• GoodBoyFX
    replied
    Originally posted by FX Magician View Post
    Hey GBFX,

Sorry to hear that you got laid off from your job.

Do you have a myfxbook link to your account that reached 538%?

Thanks.

Yes FXM, it was pasted earlier in forum http://www.myfxbook.com/members/dood...ignals/1614352

Nick, thanks. let me know the details of your offer..i'll be transparent as best i can be moving forward.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by GoodBoyFX View Post
    Hi Nick and everyone hope all is going well with you guys, just reached 538% mark on my account. I had a bad news 2 weeks ago, i got laid off from my workplace. I really feel bad being unemployed, i always believe in hard working and making my parents proud. I am a sole child of my parents with whom i live and support and it's just not fun fact to face them as unemployed. I am from a culture where living w/ parents is normal.

I learned that this place is hiring operators n what not, if my services can be utilized, i'd really appreciate it. Nick please contact me if you can help me out, thanks.

Hi GB, sorry to hear you lost your job.

I'd be more than happy to work with you if you could provide the level of transparency we've all asked for over the past 6 months.

Leave a comment:

• FX Magician
    replied
    Hey GBFX,

Sorry to hear that you got laid off from your job.

Do you have a myfxbook link to your account that reached 538%?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• GoodBoyFX
    replied
    Hi Nick and everyone hope all is going well with you guys, just reached 538% mark on my account. I had a bad news 2 weeks ago, i got laid off from my workplace. I really feel bad being unemployed, i always believe in hard working and making my parents proud. I am a sole child of my parents with whom i live and support and it's just not fun fact to face them as unemployed. I am from a culture where living w/ parents is normal.

I learned that this place is hiring operators n what not, if my services can be utilized, i'd really appreciate it. Nick please contact me if you can help me out, thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X