Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Follow Ryan (analyst)'s trades and copy them into your account automatically!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Thanks for the offer, I appreciate it. Let's rock

    Comment


    • #32
      Hi Ryan How many levels deep can you go within one basket before reaching your 7% hardstop?

      Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
        Hi Ryan How many levels deep can you go within one basket before reaching your 7% hardstop?

        Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk
        It really depends on the pair and where all my orders were placed. My last loss was on the EJ having 5 orders in. So I would say anywhere from 5-8 trades would equal to my -7%

        Comment


        • #34
          Ryan, I would love to sign up but not quite sure how it works. Once I sign up are the signals emailed or SMS or trade copier style? I have a Mac so I worry it is connected to MT4, which they don't make for Mac.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Richierich View Post
            Ryan, I would love to sign up but not quite sure how it works. Once I sign up are the signals emailed or SMS or trade copier style? I have a Mac so I worry it is connected to MT4, which they don't make for Mac.
            As far as I know an MT4 EA is used to copy the trades to your account. I'm not sure how to best work the copier using a mac. Might be best to contact Simpletrader support. They have a live chat you could use as well.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Richierich View Post
              Ryan, I would love to sign up but not quite sure how it works. Once I sign up are the signals emailed or SMS or trade copier style? I have a Mac so I worry it is connected to MT4, which they don't make for Mac.
              It's through the trade copier. If you're on a Mac then you're probably best to get a VPS to run it on. FXVM.net have a lite package for $19.99 per month that will do the trick.
              Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

              Comment


              • #37
                Hi,

                If after the 2 months free period I decide not to proceed, is it easy to cancel the subscription ?.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Biryani View Post
                  Hi,

                  If after the 2 months free period I decide not to proceed, is it easy to cancel the subscription ?.
                  Yes, it's easy to cancel but I hope you don't

                  I also used these guys in the past for a VPS.

                  I recommend at least the basic plan which is $6.19 a month.
                  http://www.cheap-forex-vps.com/index...orex-vps-plans

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Thanks for the prompt reply. I already have a VPS with the very same people

                    Can I join but use a demo account to start with ?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Biryani View Post
                      Thanks for the prompt reply. I already have a VPS with the very same people

                      Can I join but use a demo account to start with ?
                      Yup, you can use any MT4 account demo or live.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        One of the profitable trades this week....

                        This one closed out for 20 pips today....

                        UJ short (sell).

                        USDJPYH1.png

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Another trade closed out. for 15 pips profit. Because I changed the risk on my first order I was able to pull out 2X as much $ profit as I did in the past taking less risk.

                          This was a 3 trade basket on the GA pair. The red line shows the TP level for all 3 trades.

                          The profit was hit just 20 min after I took this photo. GBPAUDH1.png

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            nice played

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              30 pips Profit in 35 minutes hit tonight on the GU!

                              This is the photo I posted in the trading room....

                              GBPUSDH4.png


                              This was taken after the 30 pips profit was hit...
                              GBPUSDH-4.png
                              Last edited by Ryan; 08-10-2016, 02:04 AM.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I just signed up for your 2 week free signals, approximately how often should I expect to receive signals to my email and above it how many times a day.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X