Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Follow Ryan (analyst)'s trades and copy them into your account automatically!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow Ryan (analyst)'s trades and copy them into your account automatically!

Hey guys,

I'm pleased to confirm that one of our favorite traders from the live stream, Ryan (analyst), has graciously offered all of us here at ForexSignals.com the ability to follow his trades on the trade copier free of charge for the next 2 months! (thereafter $59/mnth)

Ryan has over 7 years trading the markets and brings with him a desire to trade in a completely transparently and generate income for everyone involved.

The best part about his strategy is that US clients can participate. It's FIFO, non-hedging compliant and only requires 1:50 leverage. US Clients, get on board!

He trades a purely technical strategy, and what I love most about it is that he has very strict drawdown parameters. Should his account drop into an equity drawdown of 7%, all trades are closed.

As you can see from the Myfxbook statement, this happened 2 weeks ago and the recovery is well underway.

The best time to follow an experienced trader is shortly after their equity curve dips (like right now), and you'll get this benefit for free, it won't you a cent for the next 2 months. But you need to get on board straight away. This offer expires on Friday 12th August.

Ryan's Myfxbook Statement

Click here to start your 2 month free trial of Ryan's Signal using the SimpleTrader trade copier right now!

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Thanks for the pitch Nick! Yes, I've very happy to offer the 2 month free trial to as many people as possible! I'm hoping to be a safe haven for for all traders but specially those USA traders looking for a signal. Lets make some pips!
    Last edited by Ryan; 08-01-2016, 01:16 AM.

Comment

You can also check out my actual Simplerader signal here...

https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/5611/Ryan-analyst--US-Compliant-Signal.html

Remember, The the special 2 months free link Nick posted above is a limited private link. It's only available to those that see his post.

You can also ask me for the private link as well till Aug 12th.

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Hi Ryan - Thanks for the free 2 months of your Signal which I have taken you up on. In looking at your MyFxBook it appears that you don't use hard stop losses. Do you use soft stops? I would appreciate if you would address this.

Cheers,
        Rod

Comment

Originally posted by nwboater View Post
          Hi Ryan - Thanks for the free 2 months of your Signal which I have taken you up on. In looking at your MyFxBook it appears that you don't use hard stop losses. Do you use soft stops? I would appreciate if you would address this.

Cheers,
          Rod

Sure, I use a % cut off loss. So when my account reaches -7% I cut my trades for a loss. I do profit 3-5% per month on average so if I have a losing trade it usually takes me 4-6 weeks to make back the loss. My loss 2 weeks ago was my first loss since 7 months ago.
          Last edited by Ryan; 08-01-2016, 03:21 PM.

Comment

yea thanks ryan but after subscribing in paypal I dont see any of ur slave in simpletrader, and if i subscribe from site its only 1 week trial, change from simple trader to 8 weeks please thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinBeiber View Post
              yea thanks ryan but after subscribing in paypal I dont see any of ur slave in simpletrader, and if i subscribe from site its only 1 week trial, change from simple trader to 8 weeks please thanks.

Justin,
              This is a Forexsignals.com promotion only and it will expire on Aug 14th.

Comment

VIP?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ryan I have joined the signal a few weeks back can you & Nick sort this for me to benefit from the discount as well please. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by fabx View Post
                    Ryan I have joined the signal a few weeks back can you & Nick sort this for me to benefit from the discount as well please. Thanks.

Maybe Nick could do a better job sorting it out. I think you would need to cancel and then reinstate your signal subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan (analyst) View Post

Sure, I use a % cut off loss. So when my account reaches -7% I cut my trades for a loss. I do profit 3-5% per month on average so if I have a losing trade it usually takes me 4-6 weeks to make back the loss. My loss 2 weeks ago was my first loss since 7 months ago.
                      Thanks for your explanation. Your Fxbook shows an average monthly profit of 2.05%. You mention you do 3-5%/month so does that include trading that doesn't show on this FxBook?

Cheers,
                      Rod

Comment

Originally posted by nwboater View Post

Thanks for your explanation. Your Fxbook shows an average monthly profit of 2.05%. You mention you do 3-5%/month so does that include trading that doesn't show on this FxBook?

Cheers,
                        Rod

Thanks for the fallow up Rod,

So I profit 3-5% per month when I don't have a losing -7% basket. So I was referring to a typical month without losing trades.
                        Since I have had a losing -7% basket 2 weeks ago my profit average has gone down and that's why you are seeing what you are seeing. The longer I go without hitting another-7% loss cut off the more the average monthly profit % will increase. It should average out to be be 3-5% per month over time.

Comment

First profitable trade for all the new subscribers.

GBPJPYH4.png 30 pips TP hit on GJ.

Comment

Originally posted by fabx View Post

As Ryan mentioned, you'll need to cancel your existing subscription and resubscribe using this link: http://www.simpletrader.net/index.ph...0b5424f798a6f5
                            Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan (analyst) View Post
                              First profitable trade for all the new subscribers.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n73451[/ATTACH] 30 pips TP hit on GJ.
                              Just signed up this afternoon and got the trade copied. Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X